Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can trade a variety of ways based on what the market is telling me

1 - Continuations into trend
2 - Breakouts (either direction)
3 - Range bound S/R trading
4 - O/B and O/S - retraces

so pretty much the whole range of core stuff most traders use ........probably 35% of the time i'm on strategy 1 when i scalp as long as market is suitable .....35% on Strategy 4 , and 15% on the other 2 ........its hard to be generalist as each market / session is different ...I scalp 90% of the time as any higher timeframes are like watching paint dry and i have less control on external market News and unforseen events...and holding a trade over a weekend would put me in an early grave regardless of ATR and Stop involved .....just my own personal trading personality and character ...I like it fast and tight .... and was made for scalping

my previous post in truth is probably a little too simplistic in truth about "follow what the G8 are doing" and relative strength / weakness .......I do also follow a lot of specific patterns and behaviours of the individual G8 currency indexes and also many tribal / group patterns that give big clues to what is going to happen next .....

again pretty confidential although i let a few out on my thread over the years ....but many are not rocket science ....like Yen and USD in pattern formation both strong or weak is a great market dynamic that will offer easy money on trading the other currencies against them ....although as you are aware these collaborations can disappear much faster than the good old days of Risk on risk off ......(god i miss the easy days of the past )...sprinkle in some CHF correlation as well to spell a full risk pattern and it was easy times.....

there are many many ways to find an edge in trading ......but as in life and business - only a small % master their art and harvest the returns and profits therein ......the others merely exist to feed them as they blindly follow the next faddish system or market with zero discipline or understanding of the trading art.....

anyway enough of me ...this is your show here F and i will continue to follow with interest and respect .....hope you can stay in the game and not get a lifetime ban...although to do so does bring eternal notoriety and reverence ..... and im sure you wouldnt lose sleep about it ........so pm me your contact details before that happens...

good trading
N

see red text in quote ...............

contact details to be sent to you soon
Having you and Duke in this thread is a big ++++++++++++ so make it your own if you feel inclined to post and share and check out stuff together. Even big trades, stocks to invest in or go short if BEAR ensues as called .......... all welcome

>>>>> hope you can stay in the game and not get a lifetime ban...although to do so does bring eternal notoriety and reverence ..... and im sure you wouldnt lose sleep about it <<<<<<<

Banned 3 times and counting .............. at T2W.
Banned 7 times at ET

:):):):):):):):):)

Devil has already asked me if I'd like a job when I get to Hell - he says I'm more than qualified.

Permanent ban? As soon as it occurs it will be the first time since May 2019 that the following cats will be able to get a good night's sleep: :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman

Trader333 knows where to shoot to kill but its the other guy I worry about (McQueen) - he might shoot in the kidneys or liver and cause unnecessary aggravation and a slow death. It sucks.

At 2:35

Banning .......... the creme de la creme ................ banned for 500 lifetimes :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

I was not known as Fibo back then, in fact had no involvement in Trading. A fellow Sales Closer asked me to check out this magical level called OT3 in Scientology. What he told me, intrigued me so much I decided to take the courses and whatever it took to get up to this lofty level. It took a year to get to this lofty level but along the way there were several bannings. The first one was for banging every female in my classes along the way. None of the girls complained but some of the tight ass staff members complained to Trader333

Then when I completed OT 3, THEY called a committee of Evidence on me because I said I was done, I achieved what I came in to achieve and was leaving. You see, one is not allowed to leave. Its banning material. Now they played real dirty. At the committee of Evidence they tried to blackmail me by telling me that they would break up my marriage by telling my wife to leave me as her eternity with me would be lost for good as she too would be banned. Now here's the thing: we were in LOVE like there's no tomorrow.

I grappled with this for 2 days and could not agree to their demands. So I left. Then they started tearing her a new one, day in and day out they sent other cats to our house to poison her mind and scare the sh*t out of her. They succeeded.

I was completely alone, no friends, no nothing, nobody was allowed to talk to me no more.

Banned for 500 lifetimes was the order :)

I re-started Life from there - from the gutter and never looked back. Within one year all my friends left Scientology in disgust.

Getting banned is an occupational hazard. Trouble just follows a Man. :)

Scientology as well F ? ......jees you really are on another level :):LOL:

never really got into it myself .....tend to walk my own path .....

N

see red text in quote ...............

contact details to be sent to you soon
Having you and Duke in this thread is a big ++++++++++++ so make it your own if you feel inclined to post and share and check out stuff together. Even big trades, stocks to invest in or go short if BEAR ensues as called .......... all welcome

thanks - will do .....I may do a little trade hunting on Dax or DJ here.....my other threads are Forex here ....but my raw systems are pretty good on anything ....N

Nature's Law:

(1) Nature abhors a vacuum.

(2) There is always, at any given time, one planetary ruler - existence without a ruler cannot go on for any significant time, its impossible. Its always one (God=good) or the other, Devil=evil), never both at the same time and if one abdicates, the other slides in to the throne in a heartbeat. Therefore If there is no God, who the heck do you think comes in and runs the show? Why of course it be the Evil One aka Lucifer.

Welcome to T2W = Welcome to Hell!!

ROFLMAO!

Q.E.D.

The Devil signed up and fired up a group of 30 T2W left-tenants on May 5th, 2019. Fibo has his work cut out for him, having arrived one full day later. A heck of a lot can happen in one day. He has been playing catch up ever since.

Behold the destruction at T2W that Fibo faced on day 1:

ROFLMAO!

Financial Markets oddity: No trader to take the other side of a parabolic one-sided SHORT God trade - until Fibo came in and went LONG God.

But, so rigged is the game that the broker who has a set of rules, threw 'em all out the window and made up his own and deleted all LONG GOD posts/entries and blocked the LONG GOD trader from entering the platform.

Just another day or night at Hell! My Father warned me that such sh*t occurs often on Earth.

ROFLMAO!

Yeah, but can you walk on water?
Can you do the catering for T2Ws Xmas party with just 5 loaves and 2 fishes?

Raise your hand if any of you disagree that this stock, ticker symbol = GOD (thread) is the best possible counter position in History? Thousands SHORT, Only one fella LONG! This is the stuff that makes stories like Microsoft's 20,000% gain to those who got in early.

Now here's another oddity - normally the smart Money nibbles so the volume is barely detectable but in this case the Volume surged from day 1 (May 5th)

This is most certainly Fibo's best LONG entry ever. No other stock market entry comes close.

This LONG GOD position will will Fibo a quadrillionaire.

ROFLMAO!

Side benefit of the strength, breadth and majestic force of the person God sent to get the job done at Hotel California (T2W)

He went up against thousands of Brits, just one lone American sent by God hisself and it was still way too much for the Brits to handle so they had to call in the FED to cut Rates yet again (= delete all posts and ban from entry into the thread)

Like the Dow Jones mirage that it is strong - hahahahahaha - take away its regular FED heroin shot and its a friggin weakling, can't even stand up straight like a MAN.

Ditto for T2W. The cop has to prop up their asses and save them from Fibo.

Some friggin Empire! China would have a field day! :) :)

ROFLMAO!!

hey FT.....what are you going to do when you get one wrong ? ....everybody does eventually ?

N

Can do better, far better, way better .......................... these guys and Fibo share trading records over beer and music and dancing ...................

Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman

then Fibo initiates a trade live the next open day and we run that trade for days/weeks and then on cashout each gets 1/30th of the profits, all Live.

5 loaves and 2 fishes? Bah! That's for chumps. God's youngest son outclasses his older brother, his best friend with aplomb!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

After seeing the records of the 30 T2W traders, Fibo might have to just call around and use his connections to get all of 'em a job making decent wages. Yawn! Just another day at the office! :)

hey FT.....what are you going to do when you get one wrong ? ....everybody does eventually ?

N

hahahahahaha, as sure as night follows day, it is bound to happen sooner or later, perhaps right now. I'm ready for it. I take my medicine like a MAN. Its inevitable to have losses. This is just a heavenly streak for some truly good work I did for some families, all my friends. When God say, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased" what has always followed is a string of 100% trade hits with huge dollar volume and massive percentages that make Hedge funds looks like retards.

N

Don't forget, NVP, amidst all the glamour of 37/37 trades that there is a sobering wake up call, namely that of Page 1 of this thread at ET when I had my ass nailed to the wall and was floundering like a besieged soldier. Was it luck that I came out smelling like a rose? I don't think so! Luck always has a heck of a lot to do with Fibo's Life in that the word SERENDIPITY is a frequent occurrence. But in this case on Page one in the disaster, THE MAN saw the unwavering spirit of FIBO's assessment that a retracement had to occur - and it did. I know this because the internal feelings of congrats poured in like there be no tomorrow. Fibo don't give up a fight so easily, fight to the Death is a way of Life.

Excellent - Good to see you realise how much fate and indeed serendipity appears in the path we all walk

some traders can fall apart when a few trades unwind and things go pear shaped ....but in truth its part of the game and removes the losers .........

as a scalper i do lose on some trades ..part of the game ....

N

Scientology as well F ? ......jees you really are on another level :):LOL:

never really got into it myself .....tend to walk my own path .....

N

Funny thing is NVP, it was the best fun I ever had. It was that good. What screwed it up was the greed and shady practices of breaking up families to get their money. When that reached major heights, the place started falling apart. For entertainment it has no 2nd place contender. The movie starlets? Celebrity Center on Franklin Ave was where I used to hang.

NVP,

you know that John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Jeffrey Lewis, Clint Eastwood are all Scientologists, most hiding in the shadows due to the stigma but Tom Cruis don't give a rat's ass, he represents Scientology up front and is close buddies with David Miscaviage, the Head Honcho.

Leah Remini lays it out pretty good. Fibo agrees with her, 100%. What a doll! There were hundreds if not thousands in the group back when I was there. They loved fibo becasue they tried to gt him into movie parts and I told 'em all, "no interested" - they could not get enough of fibo when I took them to ordinary tasty hole in the wall restaurants and toll them to take a hike when they invited me to so-called upscale Art galleries and whatnot. They just could not resist the simplicity of Fibo

Here's Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.