Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
see post #17

Stay boys, stay, stay with Fibo. GBP will turn soon and make you smile. don't give up now. :) Daddy's almost home. Who is Daddy? Why of course he is the US dollar vs Thai Baht.

Daddy hit a low of 30.266 on 9/16/19. Then he gave me a mini wave 4 and is now going down in wave 5. FIBO expects Daddy to reverse on 30.144.

When it occurs I shall alert Americans in LOS (Land of Smiles) to start on holidays once again as the long drought is over. Ditto for the English cats but they of course don't have the stamina or wherewithal of the Americans and many have already returned to Blighty with their tails between their legs. Americans are hurting but they have staying power.

Duke,

get a load of your pal Fibo calling the bottom almost precisely on USD-THB 18 days before it occurred

See the 30.144 above? Now see the turn in the chart below. Hahahahahahahaha. Just another day at the office for Fibo. Same chart have not changed a thing, same grid.

USD-THB (Thai Baht)

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees up to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow

F - with usd generally pumping hot Bull this week a lot of pressure on that falling Gold price .....

This just in , NVP & Duke ..............................

Gold suffers its biggest weekly percentage decline in 2½ years

That's News & Media stuff but for us technicians and in particular WAVE TECHNOLOGY technicians its called a Wave-C decline. Such waves are merciless and relentless - this one fortunately for the sufferers is on the 1H timeframe. If on daily TF its extremely painful

Many are dying all over the place, Sheesh, all those big shot experts like Bill Bonner and Gerald Celente and gang - none saw the wave B triangle and so had no idea what was coming.

Like when I was in Phuket, Thailand in Dec 2004 having breakfast at a beach cafe reading the morning paper. Looked outside and the beach all of sudden stretched hundreds of meters out and the Europeans were gazing up at the sky with the stupid look of glee on their faces and chanting, "this is a new era" . ..................... I told the owner, "get the fck out now, Wave-C (aka tsunami) is on its way. The receding waters are akin to a triangle in TA we call 'em coiling or coilers - spring action.

Nobody listened to me. I got the fck out to my car and bolted straight up Kata Hill to the reggae restaurant at the top, woke 'em up and said, get me coffee, then come watch a major disaster with me.

2 waves came. The 2nd wave, as I found out later killed the entire cafe where I was having breakfast. The owner and his family and customers - all gone. Scandinavians by the hundreds perished. Later I found out that on one section there was a 35 meter tree water line marking - it means that the water just went over the whole region.

Bloody Hell. That's a C-wave. Hide and watch. A C-wave is precisely what is happening at Metro Bank stock prices lately for quite some time. R E L E N T L E S S

This just in , NVP & Duke ..............................

Gold suffers its biggest weekly percentage decline in 2½ years

That's News & Media stuff but for us technicians and in particular WAVE TECHNOLOGY technicians its called a Wave-C decline. Such waves are merciless and relentless - this one fortunately for the sufferers is on the 1H timeframe. If on daily TF its extremely painful

Many are dying all over the place, Sheesh, all those big shot experts like Bill Bonner and Gerald Celente and gang - none saw the wave B triangle and so had no idea what was coming.

Like when I was in Phuket, Thailand in Dec 2004 having breakfast at a beach cafe reading the morning paper. Looked outside and the beach all of sudden stretched hundreds of meters out and the Europeans were gazing up at the sky with the stupid look of glee on their faces and chanting, "this is a new era" . ..................... I told the owner, "get the fck out now, Wave-C (aka tsunami) is on its way. The receding waters are akin to a triangle in TA we call 'em coiling or coilers - spring action.

Nobody listened to me. I got the fck out to my car and bolted straight up Kata Hill to the reggae restaurant at the top, woke 'em up and said, get me coffee, then come watch a major disaster with me.

2 waves came. The 2nd wave, as I found out later killed the entire cafe where I was having breakfast. The owner and his family and customers - all gone. Scandinavians by the hundreds perished. Later I found out that on one section there was a 35 meter tree water line marking - it means that the water just went over the whole region.

Bloody Hell. That's a C-wave. Hide and watch. A C-wave is precisely what is happening at Metro Bank stock prices lately for quite some time. R E L E N T L E S S

Hey fibo

that is an amazing story .......so on the gold front are you suggesting that there will be a chance to come back into gold ?

N

Hey fibo

that is an amazing story .......so on the gold front are you suggesting that there will be a chance to come back into gold ?

N

Yes I am. I had explained to new_trader that my looooong-term (months and months) target for Gold is $700. I have since improved my skills and can add significant Wave Theory component to my expectation. So as of November 9, 2019 my updated target for Gold long-term is in the yellow rectangle shown in the monthly chart - it is bounded by 1033 at top and 689 at bottom.

Why the rectangle? Because in Wave Mechanics after a 5 wave move up, the market will come down into the area of the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree. Now most often it will go right to the end of the 4th wave which is $689 approx., but as you can see thus far in its drop from the high in year 2011 to has come to the top of the 4th wave, i.e. top of the rectangle

Gold monthly chart continued:

the 200-month ema goes thru' $1034
the trendline goes thru' $830 at right edge
the rally from the the December 2015 low looks corrective to me due to the triangle in the middle. Therefore the dominant Trend is DOWN.
But what if the condition to go to the previous 4th is satisfied despite the slight not touching it? Then Gold could be delivering a Wave B up.

This is the reason I'm super cautious and therefore just trade it and not TREND-RIDE it. Trade trade trade it is the best advice to new_trader, not buy and hold.

Gold monthly continued:

new_trader and malaguti have the same ailment - both follow the HERD. They see Gold permabulls like Bonner, Celente and others all swear that Gold will go to 10k or even 100k. Mostly they say this becaue they know that the USA is fck** for a variety of reasons ..... needs its drugs from the FED on a regular basis or else goes into a tailspin, increasingingly needs the Plunge Protection Team to save it, etc., etc., etc., Therefore in their estimation, Gold is a safe Haven.

But they all get awful mad at me when I remind them that in the severe CRASH of year 2008 when the entire world was brought to her knees and the financial system was on the verge of collapse, Gold should have gone to 200k as a safe Haven play but instead she got hammered by the dollar and Yen.

They don't like it when Fibo plugs them constantly like shooting ducks in a barrel. No sir, they don't. they cry to Trader333 to ban.

So these 2 cats follow the HERD and then fight with Fibo for calling them followers who don't got the balls to disagree and just look at PRICE.

Oh and duke, I failed to mention that he has the #1 qualification reqd. in the Alpha Male realm - he has been banned before! this is a huge positive, not a negative. The Universe has ample proof of this.

Read quote first ...............

Contact the moderators and get a list of all traders who have been banned. Then choose from this list. THE PREMISE?: The Physical Universe rarely rewards the miss-goody-2-shoes types that plague forums.

Easy to implement.

Duke,

see posts on Gold today, then implement this in your trading asap. I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now but I kept forgetting ..................

when you see a 5 wave move, you know its going into an ABC correction. Wave A will high odds end in the zone of the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree.

Can you dig how much effect, time, stress this knowledge saves you? Yeah, dig it amigo, its a money maker of magnanimous proportion .......... see examples below ...........................

(1)
When Gold reversed the looooooooong bull market 2001 to August 2011, you should have watched the crap going on in the Media business channels like CNBC, Bloombers and co. all sorts of sh*t. They were saying first that Gold would reverse fast and continue the bull run, that at the most it would correct 10%, bla bla bla. This went on and on and on, all hocus-pocus from not only investors but experts too.

Not a single jackass seemed to notice how Goldie was honoring FIBO by dropping first to the 23.6% Fibo retracement level. Then having lunch with me for1.5 years at this same restaurant before continuing her journey down .......... but down to where? why of course to 38.2% and then on to 50%. Then came the recent rally that nobody saw coming except Fibo because the odds were so high = at 50% = yawn=most markets respond nicely to this level.

(2)
saved best for last ..................... you could have gone to the beach for 4 years and had a ball becaue you know-ed right after the reversal in August 2011 that Gold would have to go into the zone of the previous 4th. And she sure as sh*t did just that. She stopped just shy of that zone and gave us the current rally.

bottomline:

after a 5-wave move set your TP to the previous 4th and thereby gigantic odds are in your favor. Then after setting it, bugger off to the beach.

Dig?

How blessed is a 4th wave? It is a most magnificent wave. It has secrets of the entire 5 wave move. More secrets will be uncovered as time progresses.

Take Profit at 4th:

See Dow Jones crash of 2000 ............... where did he end? Why of course in the zone of the previous 4th wave, the 1998 4th wave low

and then dig this: where did the worldwide economic crash of year 2008 end? hahahahahahahaha, we know it was a C-wave, right? But it followed the same spiel, ending in the same zone as the wave A = same level approx. as the 1998 4th wave low.

Now dig this: additional evidence/clue measurements? C = 1.618 x A

So while all the pricks were yakety yaking about the end of world and certain death for the USA in 2008 when even American Express had to be bailed out, FIBO knowed this:

the train will halt at the previous 4th and 161.8% Fibo. The Fibo was waiting there dressed in black boots and a fancy 2-gun rig. A buffalo gun was also in my saddle-bags and loads of beef jerky for the closing of S and opening reverse to L
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Duke,

see posts on Gold today, then implement this in your trading asap. I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now but I kept forgetting ..................

when you see a 5 wave move, you know its going into an ABC correction. Wave A will high odds end in the zone of the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree.

Can you dig how much effect, time, stress this knowledge saves you? Yeah, dig it amigo, its a money maker of magnanimous proportion .......... see examples below ...........................

(1)
When Gold reversed the looooooooong bull market 2001 to August 2011, you should have watched the crap going on in the Media business channels like CNBC, Bloombers and co. all sorts of sh*t. They were saying first that Gold would reverse fast and continue the bull run, that at the most it would correct 10%, bla bla bla. This went on and on and on, all hocus-pocus from not only investors but experts too.

Not a single jackass seemed to notice how Goldie was honoring FIBO by dropping first to the 23.6% Fibo retracement level. Then having lunch with me for1.5 years at this same restaurant before continuing her journey down .......... but down to where? why of course to 38.2% and then on to 50%. Then came the recent rally that nobody saw coming except Fibo because the odds were so high = at 50% = yawn=most markets respond nicely to this level.

(2)
saved best for last ..................... you could have gone to the beach for 4 years and had a ball becaue you know-ed right after the reversal in August 2011 that Gold would have to go into the zone of the previous 4th. And she sure as sh*t did just that. She stopped just shy of that zone and gave us the current rally.

This is magnifico Fibo - I have the note book next to me and this is being scribbled down! I am prepping charts this evening, but I am minded to ignore the GBP charts as I the next month is looking to turn choppy as fe*k. whipsaw to the Nth and preeching that survival is the number one call. I will take a look at EURUSD too.

Do you also see the ABC correction hit existing Fibo levels... I.e A retraces .786 etc?

Take Profit at 4th:

See Dow Jones crash of 2000 ............... where did he end? Why of course in the zone of the previous 4th wave, the 1998 4th wave low

and then dig this: where did the worldwide economic crash of year 2008 end? hahahahahahahaha, we know it was a C-wave, right? But it followed the same spiel, ending in the same zone as the wave A = same level approx. as the 1998 4th wave low.

So while all the pricks were yakety yaking about the end of world and certain death for the USA in 2008 when even American Express had to be bailed out, FIBO knowed this:

the train will halt at the previous 4th and 161.8% Fibo. The Fibo was waiting there dressed in black boots and a fancy 2-gun rig. A buffalo gun was also in my saddle-bags and loads of beef jerky for the closing of S and opening reverse to L

Nevermind - you read my mind with this one!!

So what about the current bull market in the Dow/SPX?

You already know I've been getting buggered nailing the Top other than calling it at the 2018 top but Dow/SPX/Nas gone a bit higher.

But if the BEAR gets underway, where will the halt occur? Where will be the reversal station where Fibo will reverse S and go L?

Why of course it will be at the previous 4th wave of lesser degree, namely the March 2009 low. And note what a cruel joke BEAR will have played on these cats for a 2nd time. CNBC got the joke only after Fibo pointed it out to them .................. that SPX had halted at the sign of the DEVIL = 666

We are going there again. I know how the Devil thinks, he is a playful cat and cannot resist going down to 666 again.

Is there a better profession than TRADING? No way, Jose, not even close, not even in the same ballpark. The 2nd best profession is Sales and even that is so far south of TRADING as to be in Argentina.

Your entry into Wave Mechanics was not by accident. It was foretold in your own universe of thought. YOU and only you created it. You're well on your way.

Had T2W cats been willing to provide records, exactly what happens in the video below would happen, wherein a proven trader was spotted and as he went to the park to play every other budding trader, losing or winning jumped into the fray to party and dine and enjoy.

Such is life as a TRADER. Fck American Express Card. Never leave home without your TRADER mentality! Never!!

Fibo at 0:16

Take Profit at 4th:

I've been looking at the supply/demand zones on certain charts - as we have spoken about before, exploring and experimenting with contrarian views and methodologies is all part of the fun.

One question I have is a GBPJPY - side ways market aborne, very tight spread across the past month. So would you either switch trading tools or stay out of market, given we have no clearly defined wave structure on the 4hr.

This chart will form part of my day,4hr and 1hr analysis.

Thank you for the intro to NVP Fibo, I have checked out his Youtube and Website - lots of content and a true 'nugget' of knowledge. His FX correlation indicator is worth a look!

The 2 gun rig and saddle bags sounds akin to an afternoon on Red Dead Redemption 2 - a nice way to unplug once and a while.

Duke,

You're going to love this:

Where did the Great Depression of 1929 end? Read up on the history, its huge, crashing everywhere.

But if fibo was alive back then, where would he be waiting to reverse S and enter L?

Why of course at the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree

Nailed! Game to Fibo

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I've been looking at the supply/demand zones on certain charts - as we have spoken about before, exploring and experimenting with contrarian views and methodologies is all part of the fun.

One question I have is a GBPJPY - side ways market aborne, very tight spread across the past month. So would you either switch trading tools or stay out of market, given we have no clearly defined wave structure on the 4hr.

This chart will form part of my day,4hr and 1hr analysis.

View attachment 269820

Thank you for the intro to NVP Fibo, I have checked out his Youtube and Website - lots of content and a true 'nugget' of knowledge. His FX correlation indicator is worth a look!

The 2 gun rig and saddle bags sounds akin to an afternoon on Red Dead Redemption 2 - a nice way to unplug once and a while.

I will be back later ..............

NVP is a nice, quiet, personable, amiable chap but don't mistake him for a chump. He has reserves of power that ain't never been tapped. This bounty hunter underestimated NVP and look what happened to him

I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just tryin to make some sense of the Bible of Technical Analysis
Price, the ultimate arbiter, at any given time instantly discounts everything known to Man except for acts of God
Since nobody knows God, can we then conclude that the Bible of TA is in its infancy and therefore has a long way to go?
Author to Fibo: yeah, you got it right.
Fibo to author: therefore the biggest exponential gains will come from exploring non-physical realms above Price?
Author to Fibo: Yes. TA as a whole, the way it is in current times, has already bumped into the Law of Diminishing Returns
Fibo to Author: Then that is where I'm going.
Author to Fibo: Prepare to be all ALONE for there is no warmth, camaraderie, cuddly feeling of the HERD. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.