Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks NVP.

Let me explain. I most certainly consider you the leader here for a variety of reasons.

Seniority
Consistency
Stunning desire to assist
A most pleasing personality one that is diametrically opposite mine - mine being considerable intemperate disposition
Excellent knowledge in the arena of Scalping - even though I don't go to those time frames Life is such that its basic rule is that many roads lead to Rome.
You read my thread and inside 48 hours made your assessment.
Nobody else here got the guts to do what you did.
You are a winner, Sir.

I am expecting a host of v---s (Trader333 and McQueen may attempt to decipher this word - good luck - in any event it is not a banning type word) ...................................................... to come forth as a result of your paving the way - not because its an ego trip but because I need to get fired up some more. I am at my best in production when there is challenge. all of this promotes getting better which is my primary goal. that others benefit in the process is a beautiful thing for me because I am of the opposite belief that in a forum you should not share and you should hide stuff. The only thing I do not share is super proprietary info simply because I want to leave it for the girls in my life you have taken care of me - I owe them bigtime and will not let them down. I provide for their families every single month, year in and year out. Its money well spent.

Expected to arrive not necessarily in the order shown are the following:

Violet (counter-violent)
malaguti
barjon
tomorten
timsk
siggy
batsonar
Rufus_Leakey aka Des, the bounce at ET who hs orders to kill me on sight, has failed miserably thus far.
postman
Atilla
Nowler - my first love, tried to help him not to cut off his own balls as he was threatening to do here but got banned for it twice
Dentalfloss
Pat494 (this will be a tough one as he is loaded to the hilt with hate and prejudice)
new_trader (this girl loves Fibo but is pissed and is not talking to me now)
trendie
trendie's Mummy (she has the right to make a profit too and has my utmost respect)

Those who want tips on the house from Fibo had best pay heed to my schedule:

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometimes I in Queens
Sometimes I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

So if you want to find Lord Fibo, meet me on the Parkway
You're likely to see me in that area,
from 10 to 10 I can see anybody, I want them know I'm ready like Freddy.
So meet me on the Parkway

I wake in the morning, I leaving the house
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

So if you're interested to catch up with me
Darling, I'll be delighted to make you so happy
But remember you must do just what I say
So follow the route and meet on the Parkway

Often at around 6 PM you'll find me at Charlies's for some fine salads
Then off to Sylvia's for some outstanding Rice with prawn curry
Yeah who can miss the fine cheesecake at Neena's home, so private
To top it off, some stunning liqueurs at Babe Rosalind's place (private)

:)

Is Fibo an accomplished touch-typist, or does Fibo use a speech-to-text software?
(thanks for taking the time to write all this, by the way)
There is an incredible amount of textual real-estate to get through.
Nice screenshots though. They are quite good.

I've always said trendie is a good boy. :)

GBPUSD weeping and gnashing of teeth by Brits all over the place at T2w and London and almost everywhere. there seems to be just nothing that will provide some respite to this currency.

Fibo states get ready for rally to the vicinity of 1.4562 - 1.5284 or 1.6137.

For NVP to look thru': Post #760

My August 22nd post when GBPUSD was going down and down and down and everybody was complaining and there was even a thread here title something like GBP sucks. Everywhere around the globe the Brits were complaining and beside themselves with frustration over GBP crashing crashing crashing

Now read quote above for a stunning call by Fibo - this call is still playing out and we got to 1.3 already. Will evaluate it further this week.

Look at the updated chart, NVP. That rally I called on August 22 was just a few days before the bottom.

updatd chrt from today below ................ look at GBP's hard on. My my my.

Americans would hug and kiss me like they do at ET, but Brits? No way Jose - instead they ban me. :) :) :) :) :)

For NVP:

see the gold/yellow grid in the chart above? that grid was to show the Brits in advance that a likely halt fow the downwave would be 61.8% retracement. On the money. Did anybody kisss me? No, instead they shot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Thanks NVP.

Let me explain. I most certainly consider you the leader here for a variety of reasons.

Seniority
Consistency
Stunning desire to assist
A most pleasing personality one that is diametrically opposite mine - mine being considerable intemperate disposition
Excellent knowledge in the arena of Scalping - even though I don't go to those time frames Life is such that its basic rule is that many roads lead to Rome.
You read my thread and inside 48 hours made your assessment.
Nobody else here got the guts to do what you did.
You are a winner, Sir.

Fibo - an interesting observation and very useful to me ..... especially as I am doing a little introspective work at the moment with a very trusted and close friend who is helping me (again) to find my path........which may soon send me away from trading sadly.....

Yes the "good" and helpful side of me is definitely on duty at T2win....it has sometimes gone a little dark at times but generally over the last 10 years of posting and contribution its been a nice outlet for me to spread some meager knowledge and advice......in fact the person who is helping me at the moment suggested me sharing my trading and gambling experiences back in the early 2000's when i was in a very dark place in my career and personal life .....it still took me a few years to eventually get to T2win.... but it has helped me a lot ......

I can however assure you that some very dark demons exist within me (locked away most of the time) and we are not as different as you believe.....I would humbly suggest that I am certainly not as "nice" as you see in the posts here at T2win and that in fact you are not as "dark" as you portray............sure you are rattling cages and pushing boundaries here and elsewhere in your life.............but I never met an exceptional trader who didnt do that .....so as long as you can walk the talk who cares ?

just share the knowledge at times if you can with people willing to listen ... but in your own way and your own time ...and if they dont listen ...well so what ? .....

In the end theres only 1 person we must answer to for all our actions and deeds - and thats ourselves.....no one else matters..........

(Drumroll....exit stage left)

N

Last edited:
Fibo - an interesting observation and very useful to me ..... especially as I am doing a little introspective work at the moment with a very trusted and close friend who is helping me (again) to find my path........which may soon send me away from trading sadly.....

Yes the "good" and helpful side of me is definitely on duty at T2win....it has sometimes gone a little dark at times but generally over the last 10 years of posting and contribution its been a nice outlet for me to spread some meager knowledge and advice......in fact the person who is helping me at the moment suggested me sharing my trading and gambling experiences back in the early 2000's when i was in a very dark place in my career and personal life .....it still took me a few years to eventually get to T2win.... but it has helped me a lot ......

I can however assure you that some very dark demons exist within me (locked away most of the time) and we are not as different as you believe.....I would humbly suggest that I am certainly not as "nice" as you see in the posts here at T2win and that in fact you are not as "dark" as you portray............sure you are rattling cages and pushing boundaries here and elsewhere in your life.............but I never met an exceptional trader who didnt do that .....so as long as you can walk the talk who cares ?

just share the knowledge at times if you can with people willing to listen ... but in your own way and your own time ...and if they dont listen ...well so what ? .....

In the end theres only 1 person we must answer to for all our actions and deeds - and thats ourselves.....no one else matters..........

(Drumroll....exit stage left)

N

Answers as per color:

if you left T2W it will die within 6 months

right on - on the humor side I can not only walk the talk but also dance the talk aka 10-yr trading records with tax returns but here showing driver's license, Passport, tax returns, house ownership papers etc., is frowned upon. At the Immigration counter in the United States, a Brit refused to show his Passport. T2W banned the Immigration officer.

T2W poster ssam aka Duke of London and you - were it not for the former and now you, I''d run a flamethrower thru' this outhouse of amputated spirits - there is no prosthetic for this malady

i'm sure they will survive.....hahahahaha

meanwhile on the validation point we are a little more sensitive here on public exposure vs our US cousins ......I've never really produced any validated data or returns here on my Trading performance as I'm a very private individual.

Any coaching and Training I have done in last 20 years has been through people approaching me mainly for help and advice and from personal recommendations ....so again there was no need or desire to reveal such data.

many years ago when a few of us old uns at T2win were having some real desputes around the antics of my ex trading mate Forexperian and Major Magnum (a little similar to your experiences so far) the best i did was post some daily results I was delivering at the time here at T2win on my thread .....nothing crazy like 37/37 as I remember........ as I was testing a few things ....but it was scalping at 90% + i think ......and hopefully gave people an insight into what was possible if you know what you were doing ......but it was dismissed as lies and heresy so it went no further ......Forexperian and Major magnum got the same treatment .......It actually doesnt bother me much as I have developed an emotional hide like a rhino in the last 60 years ....but I know Major magnum especially got upset ...and believe me he was an incredible trader .....I have rarely seen such a talent (Based on my private dealings with him) and it was a tragedy that he passed away recently still so relatively young.....

anyway my point is 10/10 for offering your own track record here at T2win...... but dont hold your breath on others returning the favour .....we brits are cut from another cloth

N

Last edited:
Reminder of my SPY SHORTS

For October 22, 2019

SPY SHORT 297.82 STOP 300.25 Trail

SPY SHORT 296.88 STOP 300.25 Trail

For November 4
SPY SHORT 305.45 STOP 306.36 Trail

Let the games begin.

None fired, all canceled on Nov 7-2019 We start anew:

SPY short 305.3 STOP 309.84 on Nov 7-2019

The mighty United States of America is a Financial Powerhouse?: too scared to get into the ring without its shot of heroin from the FED. To me and I don't know about you, this is a friggin drugee who needs to be checked into a hospital for rehab and treatment. What does it say about this mighty empire? MAJOR EMPIRE REVERSAL as called in this thread. Who will take its place? China or India. Heart goes to India, which is surpassing Britain already. If she had Oil she'd tell everyone to fck off :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

So I ask, " is this the atmosphere for the greatest SHORT of our lifetimes?"

Tell that to SPY. She keeps thwarting my best attempts at Shorting. She tried to kill me at the start of this thread at EliteTrader. She failed. She has sworn revenge and is determined to take me down and deliver my first ever account blow-out.

Hahahahahahahahaha .......................... but she is mighty mad at me. Why? Because I learned my LESSON well. I don't Short this type of a rampant parabolic rise will-nilly no more. No sir, I don't do that no more. Instead I take a sub-wave 4 and SHORT right under it. If it don't trigger, to Hell with it, I go higher and put one under a sub-wave 2 or sub-wave 3rd of 3.

SPY is madder than Hell that I am doing this. Because it means that the worst she can do to me is a 100k loss. Fibo be lafffffffffffing his ass off if SPY gets any thrills from me losing a Beggar's Banquet.

Lesson from page 1 learned to the core, so deeeeeep in my blood and bones its there for good. Its now part of my weaponry.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Begs the question, "Fibo why aren't you LONG, LONG, LONG?" Because I see thru' to SPY's heart and deviousness - she is drawing the masses in in euphoric state with a stupid look of complacency on their faces as in the receding waters prior to a tsunami. Hahahahaha, I ain't going to get coot by this trick, no way, Jose.

Who is on Fibo's side in his assessment that its best to extract all money from the stock market and keep powder dry and wait from the short of a lifetime?

Warren Buffet

and

The Richest of the Rich = yeah the very same ones who gross multiply their wealth in a BEAR market. We are talking super rich here, not just rich - the rich get fcked but not the super rich.

The Poor? What happens to them? They will have to hunt for vegetation in the forests and boil with water to make soup that at best might have only one piece of chicken or pork in it to feed an entire family. This is what went down in 2008. But what's coming is the C-wave component of an A-B-C correction. It will be a whole lot worse for the POOR.

Alert! Alert! Alert! for malaguti & new_trader

See my Gold 1H chart from yesterday and then mention of the 261.8% support level. Then look at updated chart, she appears to breakdown starting with a nice juicy Macd-hook on 1H. This is on 1H

But on daily note that the 423.6% level is right about close to the 200-day ema. Yikes! that's $1416 - 1428

You are playing with fire, new_trader. Even if there is a reversal and things go your way, this kind of stress will kill you quick. We are talking about your life savings here - which you clearly stated in your Journal, you have put everything you own into Gold. Man, you're a trader!!! so why are you doing such dumb stuff of buy and holding. disgraceful behavior for a trader!

Please send key to the monkey cage so I can get out and go Home

same chart from recently, no changes

for doll, new_trader, quite likely a stone cold fox, a 10 but playing hard to get, playing the game of REACH & WITHDRAW with Fibo from day 1. Going to nail this doll sooner or later. count on it :whistle::whistle:

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Thew the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People called said beware doll you're bound to fall
YOu thought they was all kiddin you

for doll, new_trader, quite likely a stone cold fox, a 10 but playing hard to get, playing the game of REACH & WITHDRAW with Fibo from day 1. Going to nail this doll sooner or later. count on it :whistle::whistle:

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Thew the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People called said beware doll you're bound to fall
YOu thought they was all kiddin you

Apologies for the absences chaps and chapesses.

The wanderer returns.

Apologies for the absences chaps and chapesses.

The wanderer returns.

Good song, heard before but forgotten, now added to my collection, thanks

When I didn't see any more of your charts for days and days I thought the bluecoats had nailed you in an ambush. Then I remembered you had mentioned you would take time off to go up the Hill to strike a deal with Ten Bears.

When I didn't see any more of your charts for days and days I thought the bluecoats had nailed you in an ambush. Then I remembered you had mentioned you would take time off to go up the Hill to strike a deal with Ten Bears.

Worry not Fibo, the loan redcoat marches on. Tooting my whistle as I go.

Tricky time of year, with social engagements etc getting in the way of chart time! But I am well on track to full Christmas capitalisation, the new year will be full steam ahead. No doubt we will be joined by some new, new year resolution traders.

I have plenty of content to catch up here. But worry not, normal service will resume.

Tricky time of year, with social engagements etc getting in the way of chart time! But I am well on track to full Christmas capitalisation, the new year will be full steam ahead. No doubt we will be joined by some new, new year resolution traders.

I have plenty of content to catch up here. But worry not, normal service will resume.

SentimentTrader just put out this chart - it has to do with whether investors are sidelined or deploying money into the stock markets.

Assets in money market funds continue to ramp higher. Knee-jerk contrarians will take that as a buy signal, but it’s not that easy. Assets aren’t as high as they appear, and when they’ve jumped this much over a 12-month period before, it has preceded some very difficult markets.

While the absolute level of money market assets is high, as a percentage of assets, they are well below prior peaks. In the early 1980s, there was twice as much money sitting in money market funds than equity funds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that Jason but have you counted the # of waves down? Yippie kai yeh. Do it now Jason, then rethink your analysis and get back to Fibo.

Just another day at the office for Fibo

Good, good, good amigo. Get your bankroll together and then outsmart everyone here by trading real money instead of demo - but small small small. The key? To succeed in trading the #1 factor is YOU MUST LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. Then it really don't matter how long it takes for you to get going. STAYING ALIVE is the key. Then you can become a member of the CHAIN GANG

Look at China. Started small, small, small, stayed safe and alive resisted all provocations to go to WAR. Now she is almost there and trading like a champ. Look at the islands in the SP. She could kick america's ass in a heartbeat in non-nuke war.

China = exemplary trader, never risked beyond her means and all risk were within comfort range.

China = full time mega trader now

Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.