Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
UBER new trade

LONG if/when > 34.03 STOP not yet determined but placed as catastrophic stop 28.3 once trade triggers

Will look for better entries as correction progresses. The above trade is for cases when I have stuff to do and the trade leaves me behind because I'm not watching. so at least I will have a Long if this cat gets going. Hate to be left behind in a wave 3, man that would hurt. :)

SPY:
For November 4

SPY SHORT 305.45 STOP 306.36 Trail

SPY (daily): for Nov 5th

some Fibo magic, not too much, just enough to keep it simple and the chart uncluttered.

white grid: dig this: nobody ever thinks to use the subdivisions in the Fibo Math like 114.6% and 9%. The most any Fibo technician will use is the 123.6%. I've added the 114.6% here to show the perfect hits. SPY obviously respects these levels.

See the red horizontal line at top right of chart? That is one of my Fibo proprietary techniques.

So here we have a preponderance aka confluence of FIBO levels. Confluence is a strong Price reverser.

Will it work? Will we get a reversal? Hide and watch. :):):)

As always, always done in advance of any move, shunning the T2W method of hindsight.

For November 4

Reminder of my SPY SHORTS

For October 22, 2019

SPY SHORT 297.82 STOP 300.25 Trail

SPY SHORT 296.88 STOP 300.25 Trail

For November 4

Let the games begin.

Boeing:

Beat Jeffrey Kennedy big time. Beat him by 7 months in my Call on Boeing. Who is Jeffrey Kennedy? He is the #1 expert technician on Earth. Goldman Sachs pays big bucks to listen to him and for consultations. I know him because he was my teacher for a while. Great guy, highly recommended. In fact, Robert Prechter should turn over the Dow Jones Calls to Jeffrey, he is so much better than Steve.

But Fibo plugs 'em all.

Jeffrey just put this put recently on Boeing. My Call was made in March at ET and brought here in May when I first arrived at T2W.

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

My Call on Boeing is a SLAM DUNK!!!!

Those interested in Boeing can read my stuff here at T2W ..........................

If your comment is not snide, then I thank you kindly. :)

nope its not snide......I had a trading mate who was banned a few years back who was and still is a genius trader .....and it infuriated people here that he was so good ....albeit very confident in himself .....

in the end we all got banned for a while and he left the site .......however you see it he was good for T2win as it ignited the community and got people talking .......I personally was already ok with my style of trading but had a ball bantering with him and some of the guys he trained .....one guy in the thread below (major magnum) was actually achieving even better results than F and we corresponded a lot after he was banned from T2W....but sadly MM passed away a few years back .....

at first I was negative towards F .....but then remembered my days on trading floors and how he was just like those guys ....so i chilled and went with the flow and learned a lot from him .....he was and is the real deal still .....

N

nope its not snide......I had a trading mate who was banned a few years back who was and still is a genius trader .....and it infuriated people here that he was so good ....albeit very confident in himself .....

in the end we all got banned for a while and he left the site .......however you see it he was good for T2win as it ignited the community and got people talking .......I personally was already ok with my style of trading but had a ball bantering with him and some of the guys he trained .....one guy in the thread below (major magnum) was actually achieving even better results than F and we corresponded a lot after he was banned from T2W....but sadly MM passed away a few years back .....

at first I was negative towards F .....but then remembered my days on trading floors and how he was just like those guys ....so i chilled and went with the flow and learned a lot from him .....he was and is the real deal still .....

N

Thanks. Found the trader F. Will read his posts but can see already within 3 minutes of reading that he broke the cardinal rule of T2W .............. his trades contained numbers, real numbers, real time trading was as obvious as night follows day

The flipside? Hindsight trading, the domain of T2W.

That "F" got banned therefore does not surprise me.

N

Both T2W & ET are in a bull market in BANNING. ET has much more to lose - the site has already become a male dominated ghetto as all prominent female traders are gone. The day they banned female trader, NoDoji was the day when EliteTrader started a massive Wave 3 down. It has not recovered since. Male trader professionals? All gone, gone gone, banned.
Even the moderator quit in disgust when his superb suggestions were ignored and his countless hours of FREE service was pissed upon by the owner. But we the posters made up for this by flowing him power and respect.

What a f**** disaster!

Will look for better entries as correction progresses. The above trade is for cases when I have stuff to do and the trade leaves me behind because I'm not watching. so at least I will have a Long if this cat gets going. Hate to be left behind in a wave 3, man that would hurt. :)
new_trader & malaguti come to :) fibo_trader now. I save you both. So nice of you to lock me in the monkey cage and leave only peanuts and sugarcane juice. Come to Fibo, come back, come now, your losses on GOLD are too staggering for me to sit quite and wish the worst. I want to help you. Come forth now. Have you abandoned your JOurnal thread? Not good. YOu give up too easily. Come to Daddy-O, now :)

Freinds have commented that there is only 1 set of footprints in the hot desert sand instead of 6 that Fibo+new_trader+malaguti have. That's because FIBO is carrying you both

new_trader, and malaguti ..... come play with Fibo. There might be hope for you if Goldie breaks out above trendline at 1520. However if support at 1472 cracks, you 2 cats are going to Hell at $1413.

new_trader & malaguti, next time never go against the COMMERCIAL HEDGERS. Write it down and stick it on each other's forehead.

Come serve Fibo some English Tea for nailing the Gold top and Long exit like a champ. Shocked the sh*t out of you 2, didn't it? You had EVERY Gold and Silver expert from Bill Bonner to the zillions of experts on Kitco all say gold will not turn down but shoot to 5k right away. You bought their crappy thinking. Fibo buggered 'em all

Your next task is to watch the trendline going thru' below 1520. It that gets took-ed out topside, go LONG and get your friggin money back and trail a STOP for cryin out loud

Sheesh! Rank amateurs giving Fibo big talk from day 1 at T2W. Yawn!

took a look at Gold myself earlier ....not really my bag but i have traded it in the past ...mainly using Strengthmeter analysis

Granted - Gold has been impressive since June ....and that 1320s - 1540's kicker was all off of a strengthening USD index .....so 10/10 for effort ...

currently rangy ....USD has softened in the last month but it hasnt kicked Gold Bulls into action as yet ....

personally i need to see some action ........I wouldnt chase it up without some confirming patterns .....

loads more fun stuff out there to trade than the paint drying daily's .....

having said that I do like what Golds doing on 1 hour TF ........that crash south worth a rebuy at moment ....usd coming off the pace today but gold holding nicely so far .....I would chase up if it breaks the 1488's and take a tight stop say on the latest lows 1482...........especially if usd keeps tanking today

N

took a look at Gold myself earlier ....not really my bag but i have traded it in the past ...mainly using Strengthmeter analysis

Granted - Gold has been impressive since June ....and that 1320s - 1540's kicker was all off of a strengthening USD index .....so 10/10 for effort ...

currently rangy ....USD has softened in the last month but it hasnt kicked Gold Bulls into action as yet ....

personally i need to see some action ........I wouldnt chase it up without some confirming patterns .....

loads more fun stuff out there to trade than the paint drying daily's .....

having said that I do like what Golds doing on 1 hour TF ........that crash south worth a rebuy at moment ....usd coming off the pace today but gold holding nicely so far .....I would chase up if it breaks the 1488's and take a tight stop say on the latest lows 1482...........especially if usd keeps tanking today

N

Good stuff, NVP. Keep it coming especially if you get interested in Gold. She is the talk of the town - Gold experts are coming out of the woodwork and calling for $5k and beyond. Top guy is Gerald Celente comes out often on Kitco.
I can only imagine how great it would be if the fellas you mentioned who got banned were to come back and if interested in gold, start posting here.

There is an ongoing long-term bet in this thread with your pal, new_trader. He says Gold to 5k, I said to $750. He lafffffffffed and laffffffed and laffffed and got so mad that he locked me in a monkey cage in his Journal and said he will not let Fibo get away without answering to such hocus-pocus Then I called the LONG exit in the Gold trade and advised him to TP. He didn't do it and Malaguti came into the fray and mocked me in the monkey cage.

Look at what happened to them since. A $100/oz. hit is no laffffing matter especially if one's life savings are locked in Gold

Come back new_trader and malaguti, come to Fibo and post here and save your asses. More importantly bring the key to the monkey cage and let me out :):)

Gold:

1H chart says it all. Watch wave B triangle in yellow/gold and red trendline - wave B implies a C-wave down to 423.6% target but if whole move down is taken as a B wave then a breakout north thru' the red trendline will save new_trader's sweet ass. Needs more review and work

Good to see Fibo going with the herd, same direction as myself.

Amigos, read Post # 777 first for overall context. Then relax, put your boots on, comb your long hair down, for malaguti will be wed to Fibo in the hour or day or week - its a coming as sure as night follows day. Malaguti is coming to play with Fibo despite Fibo being only 12 years old :):)

Why keep eye on malaguti? Because the moment he saw NVP post in this thread, his turmoil went logarithmic - why? Because NVP is the leader of the T2W gang and deservedly so IMO. So what does all this mean? Its a live lesson in HERD behavior, the very same subject that malaguti was nagging me and badgering me about since my day 1 at T2W. He of course does not buy the HERD behavior concept. Well he walked right into this one when out of the blue NVP showed up here.

I said to read post # 777 first but repeated here now is the precise reason I asked you to read it: all it takes for a HERD to get moving and show some courage is for just one member, usually the lead steer, to step into the water. then and only then do they all follow without hesitation.

That my freinds, is HERD behavior.

The party begins as Fibo waits with throbbing heart and pounding blood for malaguti to come forth

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

See quote, see the dates
malaguti criticized me about the continuing LONG Gold trade on August 24 - see white arrow in chart = just a mere few days before the Top of the rally. I cott the exit and got out with a masssssssive profit. So what did malaguti mean? See quote for the red text. He said he would double up LONG the moment I closed my LONG position. He lost $200/0z = staggering loss

Sheesh! how tragic is stubbornness = casting pearls ........................ = they never learn

dearest malguti,

now that your leader, NVP has broken the ice and posted here, I welcome you. Put an end to your misery and suffering and come play with Fibo. You know you never ever met anyone like him, so quit behaving like a sissy and come forth. I even have a poem for you & your girlfriend :)

malaguti was trembling as he put on his jacket
It had creases as sharp as a knife
He put the ring in his pocket but there was a note
And his heart, it jumped into his mouth

It said, "Mal, I'm sorry to hurt you, but I've no courage to speak to our face,
I'm down in Cabo San Lucas with your buddy Fibo and there'll be no wedding today"

:):):)

Gold & the malaguti line:

see red trendline in chart. If we get a breakout thru' that line northbound I will be very happy for malaguti becasue he will recoup losses nicely. Goldie needs more thought-ing but this one is for starters, will have more later ..............

Those who want tips on the house from Fibo had best pay heed to my schedule:

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometimes I in Queens
Sometimes I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

So if you want to find Lord Fibo, meet me on the Parkway
You're likely to see me in that area,
from 10 to 10 I can see anybody, I want them know I'm ready like Freddy.
So meet me on the Parkway

I wake in the morning, I leaving the house
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

So if you're interested to catch up with me
Darling, I'll be delighted to make you so happy
But remember you must do just what I say
So follow the route and meet on the Parkway

I am flattered by being referred to as a leader .....but in truth i'm pretty anti-leader and solitary type of guy ...Loner mainly

I trade what I see and will keep an eye on Gold ........its meandered up to 1494 highs off the earlier observations here on 1 hour charts so no complaints ..... but that was hardly an inspired call as the recent 1482 extended sell was screaming for a little correction ....so based on good patterns a few pips available

regarding calling big plays I tend to stay off predictions ........trading consistently and profitably is hard enough as it is !

N

I am flattered by being referred to as a leader .....but in truth i'm pretty anti-leader and solitary type of guy ...Loner mainly

I trade what I see and will keep an eye on Gold ........its meandered up to 1494 highs off the earlier observations here on 1 hour charts so no complaints ..... but that was hardly an inspired call as the recent 1482 extended sell was screaming for a little correction ....so based on good patterns a few pips available

regarding calling big plays I tend to stay off predictions ........trading consistently and profitably is hard enough as it is !

N

Thanks NVP.

Let me explain. I most certainly consider you the leader here for a variety of reasons.

Seniority
Consistency
Stunning desire to assist
A most pleasing personality one that is diametrically opposite mine - mine being considerable intemperate disposition
Excellent knowledge in the arena of Scalping - even though I don't go to those time frames Life is such that its basic rule is that many roads lead to Rome.
You read my thread and inside 48 hours made your assessment.
Nobody else here got the guts to do what you did.
You are a winner, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.