Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke,

supercharging your engine now ................

say Hi to NVP - read a few posts back for the interchange. This is a fellow who can help you in different ways. Many roads lead to Rome. This man is a scalper creme de la creme. It didn't take me more than 4 hours when I first came to T2W to notice his presence. I am introducing you to him now. Say Hi and make friends. He could be in London for all I know. I saw a picture of him once with a red sports car. Big bonus is that he could give Roosh a run for hi money and we can take him on hunting trips to Eastern Europe. :):):)

This is your T2W nugget. do NOT waste it. :)

Duke,

say Hi to NVP - read a few posts back for the interchange. This is a fellow who can help you in different ways. Many roads lead to Rome. This man is a scalper creme de la creme. It didn't take me more than 4 hours when I first came to T2W to notice his presence. I am introducing you to him now. Say Hi and make friends. He could be in London for all I know. I saw a picture of him once with a red sports car. Big bonus is that he could give Roosh a run for hi money and we can take him on hunting trips to Eastern Europe. :):):)

Oh and duke, I failed to mention that he has the #1 qualification reqd. in the Alpha Male realm - he has been banned before! this is a huge positive, not a negative. The Universe has ample proof of this.

Duke, revisit your GBP charts, I've been kinda out of touch, dipping it a lot lately and out of it with this pair and GBPJPY. But as I revisit I notice right off the bat that weekly GBPUSD has broken out on Macd and Rsi. More as time goes along. Catch up on the daily call from weeks ago, its still going strong.

Good luck

GBPUSD:

Gots to look at it tomorrow when I'm sober and the seminal vesicle is not burdened with over production - but I believe that the GBPUSD daily chart high right now is at 261.8% and that means we gots a ways to go to get to 423.6% - after this modest correction of course. But is it a reversal at 261.8%? haahahahaha I won't know until tomorrow for reasons already mentioned. She's in the shower and doing her makeup, came her from international on a one week first time ever meetup with me. Roosh is mind blown and totally f***d up as I joked with him he gots to go all the way to Eastern Europe to nail antelope, I do it right from here and make them come to me :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Dow Jonesy arrives at the Golden ratio but nobody has noticed.

Dow Jonesy monthly has arrived at a perfect hit Fibo. Now would be a good time to reverse? :):):)

Even my best friends, even my best friends they don't know
That my job is turning Lead into Gold

SPX monthly currently a perfect hit at Fibo golden derivative. Now would be a perfect time. No joy? No problem. We keep on truckin and trying till we gots it, yippie kai yeh. Who gives a *** how hard it is!!!!! This one and the mighty dow Jonesy are the greatest in the Universe and the only one who's got even a remote chance to figure them out currently is Fibo. But right now and lately he is doing a terrible job as they are elusive. 2008 top was easy, 2009 low easy, this one is a bitch.

Fibo is running on fumes, there's no juice in the tank, I've tried everything I know - no Shorts are triggering/firing.

Its time to throw up the prayer request for Help? Yeah, it could be. He said, "when it gets too much, much too much for you, you can put the weight on me" 1:46 in video song by none other than Van

I shall do so tonight and hit the sack, let's see.

Duke,

Thank you kindly for the intro Fibo. Glad to see you’re back and firing on all cylinders! Yes the road to Rome and/or China is a long one. I expect it will take a year of grafting and consultation to turn water into wine ... more like pig iron into steel.

Morning NVP, bloody cold out today.

Duke, revisit your GBP charts, I've been kinda out of touch, dipping it a lot lately and out of it with this pair and GBPJPY. But as I revisit I notice right off the bat that weekly GBPUSD has broken out on Macd and Rsi. More as time goes along. Catch up on the daily call from weeks ago, its still going strong.

Good luck

This is the plan, I have a nice easy weekend to get some quality chart time in. Normal service resumes.

Alert! Alert! Alert! for malaguti & new_trader

See my Gold 1H chart from yesterday and then mention of the 261.8% support level. Then look at updated chart, she appears to breakdown starting with a nice juicy Macd-hook on 1H. This is on 1H

But on daily note that the 423.6% level is right about close to the 200-day ema. Yikes! that's $1416 - 1428

You are playing with fire, new_trader. Even if there is a reversal and things go your way, this kind of stress will kill you quick. We are talking about your life savings here - which you clearly stated in your Journal, you have put everything you own into Gold. Man, you're a trader!!! so why are you doing such dumb stuff of buy and holding. disgraceful behavior for a trader!

Please send key to the monkey cage so I can get out and go Home

same chart from recently, no changes

View attachment 269744

malagut & new_trader, your God, JP Morgan has finally reduced its Gold holdings. How sloooooow are these dummies? FIBO whooped their asses by dig this, 2 months :whistle::whistle:

I can peek into their research houses, all sorts of high salary cats been working in markets for decades, if interviewed by Fibo would find themselves in the 3rd grade at school for a restudy. If I dug further it would be evident most likely that the reason their Fathers walked them to school was because they were in the same grade

J.P. Morgan puts pedal to the floor as it reduces gold recommendation while still pushing stocks

For historians, a 1000 years from today if Earth is still around can get a load of Fibo at work in Gold 1H. Can Fibo turn out to be wrong? Do birds fly?

But this is the way I see it:

From the recent $1566 high we have a 3-wave move down marked as a-b-c. That completes Wave A down. Now dig this: wave c is exactly equal to wave a. i.e. c = a. Why is this such a big deal? Because in Wave Technology, equality is the most common occurrence, then comes 161.8% and the higher multiples all the way upto 423.6%.

But wait, historians, it gets better, way better.

See the big traingle that came after this move down? Triangle is shown as 5 legged, i.e. a-b-c-d-e. That therefore completes the larger Wave B. So now we have Wave A down from the top, then wave B sideways. What must follow is the killer wave aka Wave C down.

:whistle:
That's why I was concerned for new_trader and malaguti. These dopey cats don't got a clue what they are up against.

Historians, now have a look at the extreme right side of the chart for the markings in olive of Wave C down. To do this I took the grid as origin of drop (Sept. 5) down to Wave A low and then to sub-wave "e" which is the completion of wave B. The wave it gives me is the expectation for Wave C which as pointed out will most likely give equality, but it could go further to 161.8% or some other funky subdivision. this gives $1420 as a tentative target for gold as per wave relationships. I also have $1414 as yet anohter target by a different method.

Historians, now dig this: do you see the 2 small mini rallies that occurred yesterday and the one occurring today? They are off the 38.2% and 61.8% FIBO level of the very same Wave A-B-C grid.

Sheer f****** poetry to Fibo. Right or wrong overall I have already called a good portion of this move. If failure occurs in getting to equality, heck I will see it because Goldie would have to take out the 261.8% resistance and any future trendline I will draw.

The expertise of fibo is downright shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bound to infuriate the core 30 T2W engine :whistle::whistle::whistle:

God, do I love it so!!!

Gold 1H

Hahahahahahahahaha, nice going Donald, take the market down, then buy then sell and take it down again. What happens when we get to negative interest rates? What drug will be used then? Bloody hilarious sh*t to see the great USA bogged down into a drug addict :):):):)

Help me, I've fallen and can't get up from the laffffffter. He says trade deal, they cheer, then no trade deal they cry. Pathetic!

Ivanka is short SPY bigtime

Stock-market declines steepen as Trump says no pact with China has been reached

Duke - pm me here or at my website (listed in my profile )...always happy to talk about trading

N

For historians, a 1000 years from today if Earth is still around can get a load of Fibo at work in Gold 1H. Can Fibo turn out to be wrong? Do birds fly?

But this is the way I see it:

From the recent $1566 high we have a 3-wave move down marked as a-b-c. That completes Wave A down. Now dig this: wave c is exactly equal to wave a. i.e. c = a. Why is this such a big deal? Because in Wave Technology, equality is the most common occurrence, then comes 161.8% and the higher multiples all the way upto 423.6%.

But wait, historians, it gets better, way better.

See the big traingle that came after this move down? Triangle is shown as 5 legged, i.e. a-b-c-d-e. That therefore completes the larger Wave B. So now we have Wave A down from the top, then wave B sideways. What must follow is the killer wave aka Wave C down.

:whistle:
That's why I was concerned for new_trader and malaguti. These dopey cats don't got a clue what they are up against.

Historians, now have a look at the extreme right side of the chart for the markings in olive of Wave C down. To do this I took the grid as origin of drop (Sept. 5) down to Wave A low and then to sub-wave "e" which is the completion of wave B. The wave it gives me is the expectation for Wave C which as pointed out will most likely give equality, but it could go further to 161.8% or some other funky subdivision. this gives $1420 as a tentative target for gold as per wave relationships. I also have $1414 as yet anohter target by a different method.

Historians, now dig this: do you see the 2 small mini rallies that occurred yesterday and the one occurring today? They are off the 38.2% and 61.8% FIBO level of the very same Wave A-B-C grid.

Sheer f****** poetry to Fibo. Right or wrong overall I have already called a good portion of this move. If failure occurs in getting to equality, heck I will see it because Goldie would have to take out the 261.8% resistance and any future trendline I will draw.

The expertise of fibo is downright shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bound to infuriate the core 30 T2W engine :whistle::whistle::whistle:

God, do I love it so!!!

Gold 1H

View attachment 269797
F - with usd generally pumping hot Bull this week a lot of pressure on that falling Gold price .....

Duke,

case study regarding how your expertise in trading forex can be used for the larger game = advising business people when their fortunes are about to change or go south. Case in point .........

If you have lunch at Rosa's restaurant tell me if you like it and also let her know that GBP is rallying against the Thai Baht as per my call and things might get easier for her - still monitoring it. See post #14

As you can see its a very unpretentious restaurant atmosphere, my kind of place. You can tell her, even if its not on the Menu, fibo asked you to order Khao soi Gai (a northern Chiangmai dish). Nail a Singha beer with it.

extract from post #11 in the same thread above, "GBP sucks"

But what about all those other Brits living as expats in sooooooo many countries? Crying tears of blood as GBP was crashing and crashing even against lowly currencies. I HAVE SEEN ............. it ain't pretty - so many had to leave their chosen Paradise as the GBP crashed their standard of living and forced them to return to Blighty which they had already forsaken and swore they would never go back to the Sh*tHouse

Examples? Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, thailand, Malaysia .................... Orthello, USA could be added too. Hawaii meeting at Waikaloa beach of 350 Brits crying and sobbing was not a pretty sight. They was leaving, leaving, gone gone goodbye. Only fibo cried with them for he understood the agony - you can't leave Paradise, not when you've had a taste of it, the smell of it, it hurts like a mother

These boys wake up when GBP pokes its head above water and brings on a smile

See the last few posts on the USD-THB in the thread above, "GBP sucks" .................. I said that USD-THB would turn soon and then GBP-THB might get a boost because all currencies generally go together against the Baht - for the most part.

Stay boys, stay, stay with Fibo. GBP will turn soon and make you smile. don't give up now. :)

But here's the thing. People make stupid moves right at the near bottom of a BEAR Market. The Herd never sees the suffering ending. theyhave no clue that a MAJOR TURN is just around the corner. So they do what every HERD aka collective-thought group does - they extrapolate to infinity and therefore conclude that the pain will never end and they had better make their move back to Blighty NOW.

At the most inopportune time. Stay brothers, stay - BEAR is ending. I will use USD-THB as the proxy for my argument because it really does not matter much as the Thailand Baht operates unanimously more or less against western currencies. So if there is a turn coming in USD-THB there will be a similar turn in GBP-THB

Get a load of Fibo here. Bloody Hell, we be almost there. Right at the threshold of a gigantic turn. Had they stayed they would be thrilled to see that the next wave up (Wave 3) will move the exchange rate sooooooooo fast in their favor it would make their heads spin in sheer sybaritic splendor and :)pleasure.

Get a load of fibo's call in this chart - a bloody masterpiece if I may say so ............... :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

View attachment 267376

How can anybody give this up?

View attachment 267377 View attachment 267378

View attachment 267379

View attachment 267380

View attachment 267381

View attachment 267382

View attachment 267383

see quote in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.