Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

Hey McQueen, how can you ban me for calling someone a clown - in a circus? ROFLMAO

See how I nailed one of your core 30 to the cross with the Trade on Gold. Remember this site is Trade2Win. Look how cocksure malaguti was when he tried to poke fun at me on August 24th in the quote. 3 days later I called for everybody to exit the Long trade on August 27th at $1552.3
Gold then hit its TOP at $1560 exactly 6 days later and malaguti and new_trader both perished. Did they come back to congratulate me on such a good call? No bloody way!

These are Fibo's friends? Fibo has much higher standards ROFLMAO

Nah mate, no longer gamble at trading, my stash is securely waiting for that rainy day, out of temptations reach, gambling it would only jeopardise my retirement future.

Honor this man, because while every dopey mother in the UK is only looking at the London FTSE or the German DAX and thinking the bull market will go on forever - i.e. they are sooooooo bloody complacent and devoid of fear (a very bad sign when one throws caution to the wind) they are on the verge of getting f&%$#%*

Why? The entire truth of Europe is buried secretly in Euro Stoxx50 which has been in a bear market that is downright fc%$#. Worse is the Wave B triangle. Yikes! Next wave is Wave C down that will tear a new one universally. UK is f&%$#-ed

You're going the wrong way ........................... @ 0.29

The right way: Euro/Sterling = EurGbp weekly ........ Wave B triangle almost complete, not yet but almost.

When complete the thrust out of the triangle begins wave C. Character of a Wave 6: Thunderous bugggering as Euro shoots out of the triangle like a rocket blast.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

You're going the wrong way ........................... @ 0.29

EurGbp 1H is already at the 200-period ema. A breakout means we're off to the races. A repulsion here at the 200-pd ema means more work to be done by euro before blast off north = respite for the poor Brits.

I will pray for the mothers who are dying to ban me - what are the rewards from Heaven for love your enemies? Bloody Hell, logarithmic parabolic rewards :):):)

1H

right off the 261.8% Fibo

Bottomline:

Millions and millions of opinions about Brexit, all sorts of ideas, talk and hocus-pocus, and then listening to Boris and Trump and whatnot and loads of Fundamental Anal-ysis and fck knows what else, economic charts, prime minister getting involved, crowds gathering ...................... a whole lottta sh*t going on

None of that crap is required. Its meant to be confusing and will stymie even the biggest Alpha Male with a big d***. Just watch EurGbp from the comfort of your mountview place in quiet easy going peace.

Get on the highway, all alone, and search for your Home ..................... as below the silver lining in the clouds is Euro/Pound

If you run out of road, get on a plane and come to my Home. In such a peaceful setting the charms of the Euro will get to you.

Thread title BEAR market almost ready to resume - but resume from where? Of course from January 26, 2018 Top Call

Evaluation:

Correct Call:
NYSE composite,
Dow Jones Transports,
S&P600,
Russell 2000,
Dow Jones World Stock Index = Global Dow Jones
London FTSE 100

German Dax
Europe Stoxx 50
Europe Stoxx 600
Europe Banks
Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, SE Asia

Incorrect Call but only marginally so:
SPX, Nasdaq, Dow Jones

Top Call success related charts:

Nailed the S&P600 Small Caps Index

Nailed the Russell 2000 Small Caps Index too

Nailed the Dow Jones Transportation Index = proxy for the Economy - image that

Japan Nikkei 225 Index

Dow Jones Shanghai Index (CHINA)

Dow Jones made a marginal higher high = Fibo is wrong but marginally wrong

Let's have a look at the mighty Dow Jones Industrial Index

My Top Call Wrong but only marginally so. See for yourselves. But but but this is only thus far. If it goes substantially higher then I am really wrong although don't forget the massively long 9 year trend ride that I did - 9 years and getting thrown off the horse only twice, Man that's outstanding. Can I do better than this? YES.

Fibo is wrong on SPX & Nasdaq by 8%

Bummer, man! I really wanted to be right on SPX (SPY). I'm wrong by 8%. This is not acceptable to me. Means I have work to do to get better = plenty of room to improve.

Bummer nonetheless.

SPX

Thread title related stuff regarding Fibo's aspirations in ALL/ANY Financial Market anywhere in the entire WORLD including Soft Commodities, any Currency, any Index, any Precious Metal et al

I want to get it to 100%. That means my Fibo technique gets a clean 100% hit at the actual TOP. Is this achievable? YES!

How do I know its achievable?

Because its all Mathematical, all about numbers that occur in Nature. The Golden Ratio Math needs to be taken to a new level. Don't know anybody who is working on this or even heard that anybody wants to work on it. I can nail it with just 2-3 more level of Inspiration, I can smell it.

Fck 'em. I'm going it alone. I'll get there.

Fibo is wrong on SPX & Nasdaq by 8%

Bummer, man! I really wanted to be right on SPX (SPY). I'm wrong by 8%. This is not acceptable to me. Means I have work to do to get better = plenty of room to improve.

Bummer nonetheless.

What! Wrong? The great, all-conquering Fibo, wrong?!
(The one whose sacred and blessed name is only uttered in hushed, reverential, tones.)
This cannot be so.
Surely this is one of the portents of the End of Days.

Here's the thing: One gots to be able to clearly see the Question or The Ideal Scene ............... then the work can get underway ..................

What is the Ideal Scene:

Fibo is placed on a mountain ALONE, no TV, no contact with any human, no News, totally alone but miraculously there is an internet connection by satellite to my broker account so I can buy/sell and view my account and get instant updates to my charts - but no News, nothing.

I should still be able to nail not only the monthly top, but also the weekly, daily and 4H and 1H and 15-min. tops.

TREND RIDER or SURFER? Even at this juncture in 2019 there is nobody that comes close to Fibo in Trend Riding. I beat out Ed Sekota a year ago and have not looked back since.

That's what I'm after.

Doable? You're damn straight!.

(The one whose sacred and blessed name is only uttered in hushed, reverential, tones.)
This cannot be so.

Hahahahahahahahahahha, nice one, trendie. You got me. :):):)

But its not End of Days - instead it a New Beginning from a NEW plateau.

The great thing is that the next higher level shows up like a bloody bomb when one gets there. SPX, by exceeding my TOP by 8%, is that bomb. A bomb that belittles. Knocked me on my ass = work is cut out for me.

This cannot be so.

You don't know the half of it - yet ..................... here it is ........................... see the original thread at EliteTrader for mention of my friends who are not traders but are high net worth investors. Even their wives tell 'em, "ask Fibo first" anytime there is a major investment decision to be made.

In that thread they were hammering me to take their money and add it to my SHORT SPY. I declined and told them, "only when the December lows are taken out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Had I taken their money, I would be under so much stress during the page 1 time of this thread, I would surely be dead for I would have failed them all. Luck bailed me out but what if I was carrying a heavier load? The stress would have rendered a different outcome.

God works in mysterious ways. Evidence? There were only 2 footprints in the desert sand instead of 4 as God walked with me. He had to carry me part of the way. Thus was established my next level to strive for

No excuses, I was wrong by 8% on Nasdaq and SPX ................ but wait, there is some consolation, but its only a sandwich, but better than nothing ..............

All the experts are unanimous about one thing regarding the US Stock Markets. They say, sure the Dow Jones, the SPX, the Nasdaq and Dow Transports are important and one must have them all but there is one Index that if you get right, then you are really a champ - that Index is the

New York Stock Exchange Composite Index (NYA)

Fibo nailed it correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See chart of NYA above and below

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Fibo also nailed the Dow Jones Transportation Index = PROXY FOR THE ECONOMY = BEAR/BULL

Nailed it real good, like a champ

But wait, get a load of Fibo playing the entire WORLD. Is there anybody better? NO! Its my specialty, my forte, my area of expertise on a logarithmic scale. With RATIO Analysis I can tell BIG INSTITUTIONS which countries' Stock Markets to place their millions and billions investment money in. What they never understand is that WAVE TECHNOLOGY works just as well on RATIOS as it does on individual stocks and Stock Indexes. No Sir, that they will never imagine, not even in their wildest dreams.

Fibo buggers 'em all.

But do you think that Fibo is ever going to give this information and techniques to the Big Institutions and collect their huge compensation? Fck NO! For no amount of money! More money is the last fckin thing Fibo needs. They would all be told to fck off, they ain't getting doodly from me. The technology is only for me.

Rea llife example that nobody else saw, not a single RESEARCH HOUSE in Asia or USA - when Thailand versus World, US, EU, Latin Am. finished 5 waves down, Fibo was there to tell his friends to bring their foreign bread back and plug it all into the thai Stock market. They all go rich. One fellow sold his houses and property and put it all in the Thai Market and lived in an apartment while his money soared. This cat is loaded to the hilt today. He has taken my advice and exited the Thai market months ago and is sidelined and RICH.

Just another day at the office.

See Fibo's Top Call on the WORLD aka Planet Earth

Another Fibo specialty is RESCUING ... HURTING or DYING TRADERS

see how op acknowledges my post with his resurgence by the end of thread. Then see the female poster named Lisa at end of thread who loves Fibo, (27 PMs). They all did. Especially Sandra (36 PMs). The best part. I loved 'em too and willingly gave 'em trading secrets so they could turn their losses around. (secrets in PM only not in open forum)

Hahahaha, I'm sooooooo. insecure. 😀😀. Fibo loves female traders like there's no tomorrow.

Finally notice Fibo's LIKES = 944. have exceeded POSTS = 703. by a huge margin. Who ever heard of such a thing? A record at ET. Cop Magna hated me for this. Posters showed up everyday to read my jokes and sexual innuendo with the female traders. It drove cop Magna crazy.

Were it not for that blasted jealous cop, Magna who wanted to crucify me because the female posters told him they did not find Fibo' jokes offensive and would not vote for expulsion/banning. Some fellas were complaining about my language but not the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.