Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
International
TRAVEL + support for girlfriends + Thai stock market trading/investment brought on the Forex factor. Trading US + Thailand Stock Markets + Currencies/Commodities

Knowledge wise its ANY country ANY market ANYwhere, FIBO can plug ‘em ALL

😀😀😎👠

If the country has a Stock Exchange and a currency, SHE can be seduced by Fibo in a heartbeat.

Expectations are a doubling in ability per YEAR.

Its not about the MONEY no more. Its hi interest /passion/enjoyment

I can also take any person including myself, get their personal very personal history from them of course with full consent and plot their own personal Life, well being in Excel or Metastock and tell them precisely what WAVE the person is in and therefore the formula to proceed in real Life. Waves are fractals so after a 5-er comes an abc, then a higher degree 5-er and so on

20 weeks ago alerted a good buddy to his apparently collapsing relatively new business, that THE TURN was a-coming.

The juice had just dropped off a cliff as income dried up and he seemed to be back to square one when he first started and had to scrimp and cut corners and cut out unnecessary expenditures so he could plug every spare dollar into his business.

He was hurting big. But Fibo knew it was Wave 2 down. Next comes Wave 3 up. All I had to do was be the best friend he could dream of and carry him a part of the way.

As soon as Wave 3 kicked in, he was off like a rocket. I expect this 3rd wave will last 21 years. From the looks of it, given Wave 4 might go 13 years, his life expectancy could take him to his grave while the 5th wave is still ongoing decades from now. That’s a full Life. He’s going to be OK

Heart attacks that kill only occur in the C-wave of an A-B-C correction in the Life of the person. No doctor knows this, so they always wonder why Fibo does not give a rat’s ass about their bullshit. No respect for the Medical Field . None! They get even more mind fcked when I point out that their entire solution is DRUGS to handle the body something that is PURE Nature as in Natural. How dumb is that!?

Medical field = Retards! Drugs drugs drugs

Since you are now in it, Sam, into WAVES ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you need to hear this from me and ONLY ME. Jeffrey Kennedy is a lovely fellow but he don't know doodly about what I am about to tell you. He and his gang have come up with an entire new field called Socionomics ......................... all good stuff but childs play in the domain of FIBO.

WAVE MECHANICS will take you to the TOP of subjects you ain't got no idea it encompasses, so majestic is the field.

They have no idea WHY Waves in Finance, Life, Death, etc., have a 5-3 structure. They do know that NATURE provides ample .evidence of such a structure. For example, flowers, trees, human body, ocean waves, heart waves, brain waves and etc., etc.,

But where does the 5-3 structure come from that creates heart attacks, disease, sadness, depression, anxiety, and in Finance, the BOOM/BUST phenomenon as the crash of 1929, 1973, 1987, 2000, 2007 .............................. and now upcoming but not yet proven, 2019-2020 crash which I called in January 2018.

The source, wtf is the source? they don't got a clue. thus far only Fibo has stumbled on it and even he is making slow progress. Its a ways to go. But get there I will. The Buddha dropped his body when he tried to short-circuit this booby trap. thus far Fibo has been able to circumvent this. But there is no certainty. If learned and deciphered it will reveal the secret behind the boom/bust and all this bullshit that happens in Economics and Banking, one scammer after another. it will also reveal why at any given time we have umpteen wars with killing of millions of browns and yellow and blacks by whities who as per the theory of Fibo do not resister a losing night of sleep unless the ratio of white to black death is 1 :40 or greater. Anything less and they can kill all day long and not bat an eyelid.

Fibo knows these things and a whole lot more.

For when we have that beer(s) and I drop you to the floor when you gaze at my trading records and call my brokers and not only that see full password live action access my accounts - and dig this, all the trades in this thread will be exactly so in my ACCOUNTS.

You will be a supercharged cat when you see this. this will be my gift to you, to get you so fired up that you become a rocket with afterburners.

Your alternative great gift will be that the MEDIA has never really uncovered the truth about FORUMS - that they are inhabited by LOSERS to the nth degree that just play the game because they know the Lingo.

Disagree with Jim here. Wish I was there - I could have saved this gem of a guy

Yes, you can petition the Lord with prayer. And it does not matter whether you believe your god is Muslim or christian or Jewish or whatever. He will listen. The when you are ready for devotion he will open the floodgates and drown you in gifts

Entertainment: A blast from the past :cool:

Axiom: Better to lose your own money (nobody else to blame) than a guru lose yours for you

Gurus from the last bullmarket as the mighty bull was reaching the TOP in 2007 and in the months that followed ...... 2 of the top most gurus, one from Goldman Sachs said this ...................

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.''
July 12th, 2007 – Paulson: "This is far and away the strongest global economy I've seen in my business lifetime."
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy,"
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ”
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient."

---------------------------------------------------------------

A "7" + high-skill = straight 10

For Sam,

Read and study quoted text

Study Sam study like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because with what you already know in WAVES you would know that these 3-piece suit, rich, haughty highest ranking government bums from Goldman Sachs and other institutions such as Yale, Harvard and Princton, know doodly and you would not let them penetrate your psyche. You would simply say, "fck off" and go it alone and make your own decisions.

See how stupid these idiots were and how fibo f****d 'em all and didn't even come once. :):):):):):)

Even Englebert could not resist a Thai woman from northern Thailand (Chiang mai university professor)

For Sam,

Read and study quoted text

Study Sam study like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because with what you already know in WAVES you would know that these 3-piece suit, rich, haughty highest ranking government bums from Goldman Sachs and other institutions such as Yale, Harvard and Princton, know doodly and you would not let them penetrate your psyche. You would simply say, "fck off" and go it alone and make your own decisions.

See how stupid these idiots were and how fibo f****d 'em all and didn't even come once. :):):):):):)

View attachment 267472

Even Englebert could not resist a Thai woman from northern Thailand (Chiang mai university professor)

hahahahahahahahahahaha... not even once! I have never been to Thialand - but the images you posted the other day looks like el'paradiso!

the quotes and chart very interesting, this be nice example of contrarian view of life from media outlets! so thank you for the time putting that together. most interesting.

T2W is perfect platform, it is self perpetuating - it is ideal to store ideas and previous trades, in addition to trading journals and that all important time stamp!

hahahahahahahahahahaha... not even once! I have never been to Thialand - but the images you posted the other day looks like el'paradiso!

the quotes and chart very interesting, this be nice example of contrarian view of life from media outlets! so thank you for the time putting that together. most interesting.

T2W is perfect platform, it is self perpetuating - it is ideal to store ideas and previous trades, in addition to trading journals and that all important time stamp!

Yeah, agreed!

It is too quiet here without Fibo!!
Wave counting continues.
5 one way 3 the other.

Wave counting continues.
5 one way 3 the other.

More like a graveyard here and everywhere else on this site - except for in the on-site coffee shops and barber shops, which as in real life in the entire SALES industry we pros know as to be "losers congregations".

Real trading? Extinct! Without Fibo the place is a cemetery. See for yourself. Thread updates are few and far in between. Without Fibo there is nobody to make actual real time calls and do so well in advance of the move in real time - regardless right or wrong - and if/when wrong, still showing up to take the heat and criticism. Anybody else like this on this site? Bring him to me so I can meet his tailor and order a dozen suits on the spot.

Bottomline: Without FIBO, real-time, called in-advance-actual-trades with readiness for full trading records for 10 years is EXTINCT at a site called, get this, TRADE2WIN

BEAR is just laffffing his ass off.

Wave counting continues.
5 one way 3 the other.

The big takeaway from FIBO being banned is that NOBODY stepped in to help a willing and able newbie. NOBODY! And the newbie is their own kind, not American, rather Englishman. Go figure! Nobody came forth to help this fellow who as is obvious is now smitten with trading and is well on his way to success. Nobody came to help.! And America wants UK as an ally? Donald knows better - thank God For the uninitiated regarding proof just have a look at the newbie's thread - nobody came to help. But getting somebody who contributes, banned is their forte. Lovely!

Observations of the crowd dynamics is key in analyzing markets - I've done it here w.r.t. Sam. It always works, never fails. Crowd behavior says it all, at Market top/bottoms.

RE: Thread title ........... exiting LONG and preparing for Short still holds true ( my error notwithstanding)

Since I called the top (January 26th, 2018) the net progress of the Dow Jones is negative 297 points over a 2-yr period. Dow JOnes has gone nowhere fast. So give this some thought. Had Fibo still been in LONG he would have a net negative return for 2 years = worst type of job as the time value of money went rotten - and could have been placed in the EurUsd for staggering returns while everyone else was getting stressed out and approaching heat-attack zone for an entire 2-yr period.

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

yippie kai yeh, another successful log in without the blasted "banned" :whistle::whistle: My crimes are "just being there" A time ago there were similar complaints that piled up and up and up. The boss had to do something. He called a meeting and then put up the stats for the last 6 months on the screen. Twenty sales people with a total of just 13 sales between them and Fibo alone with 118 sales alone. Boss said, "answer and resolution is obvious - all fired, the Terror stays and as of today is a company partner in profit sharing" Boom!

Reviewing the Dow Jones daily ................ as stated, the mighty Dow has barely exceeded the yellow level of Fibo's TOP CALL. Can you dig it? In 2 years the might Jones can't defeat Fibo. Such is the power and confidence that runs in Fibo's veins. But the mighty Dow sure as heck got to Fibo by knocking him on his ass - see first part of thread for full documentation of accumulated losses that were later miraculously solved into a nice profit. Meaning that Fibo toady is still the only one who has never had a blown account - come-ed close right here on page 1 but never defeated ignominiously.

Forgive 'em Father for they know not how important History is. Therefore they miss out on the stupendous DOW THEORY that has stood the test of time. The 3 top practitioners of this method differ here and there in interpretation but the methodology is tops. Jack Schannep is the leading practitioner.

He has not said a word and I could not be bothered subscribing to his newsletter. My feeling is, "if a Man can't hunt for hisself he ain't worth a damn" ................. so I hunt alone.

Clear as daylight to me is that the Dow Theory came close to being triggered in March 2018 but the SPX saved it. Original Dow Theory used only Industrials and Transports. But I believe Schannep uses the SPX too. I go further than these cats combined and use

Dow Jones
Dow Transports
New York Stock Exchange Composite (NYA)
Nasdaq Composite
Russel 2000
London FTSE 100
Deutschland DAXI
Euro Stoxx 50 (Fez)

Forgive 'em Father for they know not how important History is. Therefore they miss out on the stupendous DOW THEORY that has stood the test of time. Its not Elliottwave, not waves, not anything just sheer TREND MECHANICS. The 3 top practitioners of this method differ here and there in interpretation but the methodology is tops. Jack Schannep is the leading practitioner.

He has not said a word and I could not be bothered subscribing to his newsletter. My feeling is, "if a Man can't hunt for hisself he ain't worth a damn" ................. so I hunt alone.

Clear as daylight to me is that the Dow Theory came close to being triggered in March 2018 but the SPX saved it. Original Dow Theory used only Industrials and Transports. But I believe Schannep uses the SPX too. I go further than these cats combined and use

Dow Jones
Dow Transports
New York Stock Exchange Composite (NYA)
Nasdaq Composite
Russel 2000
London FTSE 100
Deutschland DAXI
Euro Stoxx 50 (Fez)

SPX is in there too (forgot, sorry)

Dow Theory triggers as per Fibo:

Dow Jones: March 23rd, 2018 & 11/23/18

Transports: 4/9/18 & 12/10/18

SPX: 11/23/18

NYA 3/23/18

Russel 2000: 12/7/18

FTSE 100: 8/15/18

GDAXI: 10/10/18

Stoxx 50: 5/29/18

Bonus: GLOBAL Dow JOnes: 3/23/18 & 10/22/18

What kind of a Man would Fibo be to disrespect the venerable Dow Theory? No Sir, Fibo wai's the Dow Theory

Dow Theory FIBO style differs from JACK SCHANNEP'S style in that "how far up does the drop retrace before taking out the low on a closing basis? They have different criteria. Mine is 61.8%. Boom! All of a sudden I have divine providence on my side.

Perspicacious ones will observe that the Dow, Dow Trans, SPX drop from October 2018 top then retraced an exact 61.8%, thereby fulfilling my requirement for the possible trigger is the low got took-ed out, which it did. Therefore the dive into the christmas 2018 lows had Fibo already convinced a BEAR was underway.

But the market rebounded and it was not until much later that understanding of a sort started to dawn on Fibo. This is no ordinary BEAR, rather a BEAR that will if correctly called will dwarf the Great Depression because even after breaking Dow Theory it rose, i.e had sufficient energy to resist the inevitable decline. Can it keep going up?

Unknown territory but Fibo as per thread title stays on his CALL firmly, no doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.