Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doll has a 1511 - 1255 profit. Sell SELL SELL SELL now. You can always buy later it all the smart cats are WRONG and it zooms north.

Don't give back what you struggled to earn for 6 backbreaking years.

Do it Doll. Do it NOW!

😗

Doll,

when the trendline breaks, the avalanche can get underway bigtime. See the Macd in lower panel - histogram bars are increasing downside pressure increasing. Hope I'm wrong. Possible saving grace is that the 61.8% retracement of the entire drop from 2011 has not yet been hit. It sits at $1581. So its still possible that this drop is an internal 4th and then the terminal wave will go one notch higher to 1581. That's why I'm not shorting it yet. Either way, extreme caution is rec. because the HERD is wild in delirium

McDonald's topping process is at hand. One by one the great ones are falling. First it was the FAANG ............... that started the cracks. BOEING too. Then Miguelito (Microsoft). Now its the other darling, yeah the food darling, McDonald's.

Could this possibly be THE top?

We got a perfect wave hit

for those who want to check it out on their screens, see the white lines? That is the projection. do it and see where the 423.6% hits. Now here's the thing. Normally when projecting from origin to the 3rd wave the hit occurs at 61.8%. But get a load of this hit .............. its way more bullish , way more, all the way up to 423.6%. Shocking! That's how big this monster company has been in the American economy. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDonald's:

This however bothers me. That sideways consolidation at the top - it looks screwy to me, the drop is a 3-er, so we will wait and see when we get to the Macd 0-line. Why? Becasuse often a 4th wave on daily will register on a 0-line hit. Let's wait and see.

So wtf am I saying? We either have a TOP in already or we will get one more hit at the Top test or exceed it. then that will be it.

Pisses me off I can't figure which it is right now.

McDonald's:

This however bothers me. That sideways consolidation at the top - it looks screwy to me, the drop is a 3-er, so we will wait and see when we get to the Macd 0-line. Why? Becasuse often a 4th wave on daily will register on a 0-line hit. Let's wait and see.

So wtf am I saying? We either have a TOP in already or we will get one more hit at the Top test or exceed it. then that will be it.

Pisses me off I can't figure which it is right now.

McDonald's

Yep, these trendlines will help me decide. So Macky might get down to 200 dollars which is close to the 200-day ema. It could register the 4th wave there. I'm reluctant to draw another trendline on these subwaves as I have a feeling it will come up and bite me on the ass and be wrong. Just a gut feeling. So I'm stuck with this slowpoke wait and see attitude. It stinks

update: not changing my STOP just yet even though we are going up

View attachment 267354

STOP changed to = raised to 107.16 on the hi leverage portion. the core investment continues to run without ANY STOP except for the obvious catastrophic STOP

FIBO be in El Paraiso. Want to fly down to Trinidad and Tobago to dig up some more classics of Lord Kitchener. Fibo love this artist. Met someone the other day at a coffee shop and we got talking and just happened to mention Kitch when she brought up Caribbean. Without warning came an embrace of epic stature. She know-ed that Fibo knew where its at.

ROFLMAO

All got buggered by Fibo 101 ...... see chart (along the way down see how Yields confirmed each Fibo level? Look at Macd divergence on right edge of chart came from nowhere, right, hahahahahahaha, that's the Fibo level screaming, "I'm ready to fire, baby" :whistle::whistle::whistle::

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do or say!

STOP changed to = raised to 107.16 on the hi leverage portion. the core investment continues to run without ANY STOP except for the obvious catastrophic STOP

FIBO be in El Paraiso. Want to fly down to Trinidad and Tobago to dig up some more classics of Lord Kitchener. Fibo love this artist. Met someone the other day at a coffee shop and we got talking and just happened to mention Kitch when she brought up Caribbean. Without warning came an embrace of epic stature. She know-ed that Fibo knew where its at.

USDJPY stop raised to 107.51 on the hi lev portion

If Deutsche Bank is forming a triangle on the daily, that is indeed good news for me esp. if after formation, DB takes out the July 5th top. Why? Because that would make the structure of the Wave 1 up an impulse or motive wave. Then we wait for confirmation on the correction in the form of a 3-wave structure. Then we got something. Otherwise, we got nothin

It never did take it out so the move remained a 3-er. But we got something now because we just took out the July 5 wave top. This is a TREND signal so let's see if the move is a 5-er. We give it few more days, its already close to the 200-day

Catching the TREND low in Deutsche Bank right at the time when experts are calling for bankruptcy is a ballgame of significant kahunas.

Catching the TREND low in Deutsche Bank right at the time when experts are calling for bankruptcy is a ballgame of significant kahunas.

I was in Birmingham recently and there was a show going on outside Metrobank with really loud music, girls handing out flyers, the bank manager was in the doorway bopping and jigging around to the music and there were clowns on STILTS - I decided right there I needed to go short first thing the next day when I got back.

I was in Birmingham recently and there was a show going on outside Metrobank with really loud music, girls handing out flyers, the bank manager was in the doorway bopping and jigging around to the music and there were clowns on STILTS - I decided right there I needed to go short first thing the next day when I got back.

I like the way you think. See my posts on Metrobank in this thread.

Metro Bank is the starter of the waterfall?

What a beautiful thing it is to be a technical financial market player. No need to bother with Earnings, Balance Sheets, who's doing whom, who ripped who off, bad news, good news, zip, you need nothing. Only the Open, High, Low, Close, Volume. Nobody has yet decided to fudge these numbers because they know all technicians are deadbeats and lose consistently. So we are left with the ONLY TRUE facts in the entire financial world, i.e. O, H, L, C

So we can add yet one more free gift from God to Air & Water. So the gifts in total are: Air, Water, OHLC, TLs

So let's have a look at Metro chart. First-est glance, boom I see the triangle marked ABCDE. This is a Wave 4 aka the penultimate wave. So next wave up is the terminal wave. CLEAR OUT on wave 4 or stay till wave 5, but if you do stay, make sure you skedaddle as soon as the trendline gets hammered. A trendline of consequence is the one that passes thru' the low or "E" of a Wave 4.. Personally I time the internals of the 5th wave and get out on the violation of the 4th of the 5th. But you already know how careless I am.

View attachment 263103

Metro Bank from May this year in this thread itself .......... like I said-ed ............ behold a Wave 3 in action = waterfall like the ones on Highway 12 in the rainforest in Thailand

Metro Bank:

Now dig the slope(s) of the blue downtrendlines. Not not only the huge jump in slope of the recognition wave but also how perfect all 3 lines are w.r.t. contact points.

Bank managers are saying there is nothing wrong and people are exaggerating, hahahahahahha. And dig this, financial analysts want you to buy buy buy on the last few days of rising prices. LOLITA!

View attachment 263104

METRO BANK

ROFLMAO

Metro Bank respects my trendline. Same chart as before - NO CHANGE. no fudging. :)

View attachment 263639

FIBO nails these dead mothers like there's no tomorrow, one scammer after another. They take our money for safe keeping and give us interest in return. Stinks but tolerable. But then when they screw up, WE have to bail them out. Now thye have a whole different scam. Its called Bail IN = since OUR money is already in their possession it now as per new twist in the Law, belongs to them. Failure in the future, they just take it, no permission or hoops required. Think Cypress will not happen in the UK and USA? Dream on! Its coming.

Keep as little in the bank as you have to - you do need these assholes because they have buggered us real good by digitizing every goddamn thing. CASH was KING now its a criminal in an orange suit. CONTROL is what they are after and they have it in spades. Keep as little as possible in there.

When the markets collapse, the short sellers are licking their chops, but not FIBO. We will never get paid. they will confiscate every penny and tie up the exchanges and fck it up real good. Its a nightmare, that's why I've been spending like there's no tomorrow giving it away to be enjoyed NOW by many. I would love to be broke to the bone when the CRASH gets underway in earnest rather than have thes mothers just simply take it all without my consent.

To Hell with that. :)

Iceland? Remember this fox? I speak fluent Swedish, lived there, know it intimately. Swedish girls, yeah dig it baby. Icelandic, Norwegian, Danish all the friggin same, only finnish is different. All p****y Havens one after another. All going broke. Remember all the Brits who got buggered left and right in Iceland?

From this came the Axiom: What is the Capital of Iceland? Five Bucks.

Its coming again baby in Wave C down.

Hide and watch

Doll (new_trader): Goldie approaching 50% retracement Fib at $1,480. I really don't know whether we will get one more upwave so you can bail out. Come on girlie, do something, don't just sit there and take it in the yazoo, you're down 60 bucks already.

When the markets collapse, the short sellers are licking their chops, but not FIBO. We will never get paid. they will confiscate every penny and tie up the exchanges and fck it up real good. Its a nightmare, that's why I've been spending like there's no tomorrow giving it away to be enjoyed NOW by many. I would love to be broke to the bone when the CRASH gets underway in earnest rather than have thes mothers just simply take it all without my consent.

To Hell with that. :)

Dear Fibo,
A curious question - when and how were you first exposed to forex and how long has she been your mistress.
My question comes as you cover all sorts of markets currencies and all other bits
Either that or we can save the story for over a beer or two in London.

One other question I would be interest to know your thoughts on, SILVER!

As in Long John and his friends.

Dear Fibo,
A curious question - when and how were you first exposed to forex and how long has she been your mistress.
My question comes as you cover all sorts of markets currencies and all other bits
Either that or we can save the story for over a beer or two in London.

One other question I would be interest to know your thoughts on, SILVER!

As in Long John and his friends.

International
TRAVEL + support for girlfriends + Thai stock market trading/investment brought on the Forex factor. Trading US + Thailand Stock Markets + Currencies/Commodities

Knowledge wise its ANY country ANY market ANYwhere, FIBO can plug ‘em ALL

😀😀😎👠

Status
Not open for further replies.