Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Duke of London ...........................

Waves, waves waves = poetry? yeah esp. when the FIBO crescendo hits 261.8% and then makes it to 423.6% in Music. Both figure strongly in the construction of the human body the heart blood flow waves and Nature and in the design of aircraft and in Aerodynamics

But here we deal in Finance. So let's have just a quick look at the greatest cat on the New York Stock Exchange, namely the NYA = NY stock Exchange composite Index. Surely as a composite it will measure the corners of the pyramid and some such other traits and more can be found if one digs deeper.

But for now let's just stick to simplicity keeping in mind where I am posting this - in Kindergarten where of course nobody is up for stuff like this and can't see it anyway so engrossed are they in their 1-min timeframes on $1-5k trading accounts - even on demo accounts they'd be terrified to go up to a 100k USD account :whistle: :whistle:

See wave (1). Measure it. Then move the grid to the top of wave (2) - observe the ultra magnificente hit at 161.8% for the Christmas low of the wave. Can you dig it? But wait, it gets better. Take the same wave (1) and place it on the christmas 2018 low and see how the recent July top. That wave is also a 161.8% x (1)

Then just sit back in your steel backed chair, light up a Seegar, pour some wine and gawk at my chart below noting especially the wavecount. See the ones and twos? That means BEAR is subdividing. But that is only if I am reading this right. I could be dead wrong

But if right, some heavy shit is about to go down.

261.8% & 423.6% FIBOs in music by the champ hisself, Ennio Morricone

New York Stock Exchange composite Index just busted its trendline. Significant? Never ignore a trendline break. Pause and think. Then take note of the hook in the Macd. Is this the last time the NYA will be dancing and hugging and kissing the 200-day ema? Ouch! Or will the coefficient of restitution cause yet another elastic bounce?

Can donald save the market again with a tweet or will he put the Fed in handcuffs to bring about a rally?

For the Duke of London ...........................

Waves, waves waves = poetry? yeah esp. when the FIBO crescendo hits 261.8% and then makes it to 423.6% in Music. Both figure strongly in the construction of the human body the heart blood flow waves and Nature and in the design of aircraft and in Aerodynamics

But here we deal in Finance. So let's have just a quick look at the greatest cat on the New York Stock Exchange, namely the NYA = NY stock Exchange composite Index. Surely as a composite it will measure the corners of the pyramid and some such other traits and more can be found if one digs deeper.

But for now let's just stick to simplicity keeping in mind where I am posting this - in Kindergarten where of course nobody is up for stuff like this and can't see it anyway so engrossed are they in their 1-min timeframes on $1-5k trading accounts - even on demo accounts they'd be terrified to go up to a 100k USD account :whistle: :whistle:

See wave (1). Measure it. Then move the grid to the top of wave (2) - observe the ultra magnificente hit at 161.8% for the Christmas low of the wave. Can you dig it? But wait, it gets better. Take the same wave (1) and place it on the christmas 2018 low and see how the recent July top. That wave is also a 161.8% x (1)

Then just sit back in your steel backed chair, light up a Seegar, pour some wine and gawk at my chart below noting especially the wavecount. See the ones and twos? That means BEAR is subdividing. But that is only if I am reading this right. I could be dead wrong

But if right, some heavy shit is about to go down.

View attachment 268285

261.8% & 423.6% FIBOs in music by the champ hisself, Ennio Morricone

Please expand on the subdivision - I am interpreting this as (1) to (2), significant high low (1) to significant high (2) attempts to form wave (3) down but breaks rules as the third wave down is not the longest wave. In this case the start of the (non bracketed large) 1 starts from significant low - I count 5 sub waves up and an ABC down to (non bracket large) 2, but then wave 3 does not play out. Yet... this is my reading of it at least

Interesting what the USDTRY is doing on the announcements of war!

I hopped aboard 24 hours a go for the HOLD! On demo, but wish I used the Live account for this one! 399pips and counting.

Banks banks banks, when they start emulating Metro Bank, please think kindly of Fibo ................

The Financial Select Spider XLF trendline on weekly is the line in the sand. Break that line and the runs are likely to start. Metro Bank will start to look like a saint.

Banks banks banks, they cannae fool Fibo no more. He gots their number, these crooked, cheating sobs, Fibo gots their footprint now ................

You see, when the crash occurred into the low of 2016 and the next upwave got going everything was just fine, fine fine, we know-ed it was the 5th wave of 5 or at worst of 3. Either way there would have to come a correction that would go into the territory of the previous 4th wave. But Fibo was asleep at the wheel and did not look at XLF at that time. Anybody can do all sorts of stuff with the benefit of hindsight - Fibo however uses hindsight to either congraulate hisself or kick hisself in the ass to never forget these errors or lapses in vigil

Behold sheer poetry .........................................

The XLF dropped right to the low of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree - to a T. Poy-fect. But wait. It gets better. The general TA based on elementary supremely reliable Fibonacci is the retracements grid. It was 50%, the most common level of all. So the prev. 4th AND the 50% together is a confirmation package that is soooo perfect you can close a short and reverse and go Long at exactly that level and not give it a moment's thought beyond that.

That was the Christmas lows. Remember the hullabaloo back then? Panic and pandemonium. Then the reversal caught everyone by surprise.

XLF: daily

We do have a trendline on the verge of getting busted here too. It appears to have just enough juice to deliver a wave 2 up which is an a-b-c. There is a better view on the 60-min. Coming up

60-min.

Please expand on the subdivision - I am interpreting this as (1) to (2), significant high low (1) to significant high (2) attempts to form wave (3) down but breaks rules as the third wave down is not the longest wave. In this case the start of the (non bracketed large) 1 starts from significant low - I count 5 sub waves up and an ABC down to (non bracket large) 2, but then wave 3 does not play out. Yet... this is my reading of it at least

Subdivision means subdividing = extended ............. happens when a powerful wave is getting underway. It has sooooooo much power in it that instead of delivering a standard 5-waves as in 1-2-3-4-5, it has to go to 9 or 13 subwaves etc. Now generally a Wave 3 is the most common extended wave. Such will therefore be seen as a series of 1s and 2s.

(1), (2)
1/(3), 2/(3), 4/(3), 5/(3) = (3)
(4)
(5)

Subdivision means subdividing = extended ............. happens when a powerful wave is getting underway. It has sooooooo much power in it that instead of delivering a standard 5-waves as in 1-2-3-4-5, it has to go to 9 or 13 subwaves etc. Now generally a Wave 3 is the most common extended wave. Such will therefore be seen as a series of 1s and 2s.

(1), (2)
1/(3), 2/(3), 4/(3), 5/(3) = (3)
(4)
(5)

contd. on concept of Wave 3 generally being the extended wave. I'd venture to guess 75%+ of the time. So therefore when it is not the extended wave, what the heck is the deal? Because a 5-er must have an extended internal. The answer is either Wave 1 (less common) or Wave 5 (more common). Additionally keep in mind that to throw cats off BEAR can sometimes go in to start a wave sequence with a Wave 1 as a Leading Diagonal. :):):):):)

Bloody Hell this is too complicated, all I wanted to be is a Lover not a trader. :whistle:

Interesting what the USDTRY is doing on the announcements of war!

I hopped aboard 24 hours a go for the HOLD! On demo, but wish I used the Live account for this one! 399pips and counting.

View attachment 268402

Never ever looked at this one before but heard other Forex traders mention the pair endearingly. But either way, its a piece of cake, you forgot to put a grid on the 1H wave. Had you done so you would be getting out 5 hours ago and going to sidelines to wait for next wave. Feel terrible to do this in hindsight where everybody is a friggin genius but its better than nothing. :)

1H

Never ever looked at this one before but heard other Forex traders mention the pair endearingly. But either way, its a piece of cake, you forgot to put a grid on the 1H wave. Had you done so you would be getting out 5 hours ago and going to sidelines to wait for next wave. Feel terrible to do this in hindsight where everybody is a friggin genius but its better than nothing. :)

1H

View attachment 268407

Amen - hhaha this was more to see what was going to happen. I know it’s interesting times for this pair - the spread is HUMUNGUS.

I should have cashed out way way way long ago, but I was in meetings and didn’t have TP/SL set. More just out of interest and to see how much impact the developments on the ground, behind the triggers would have on price action.

I broke my first rule with this trade, placing it on the phone!! But - it’s on the Demo and I acknowledge this trade did not meet entry criteria. Which are; clear defined wave count ( do I know where I am in the structure) price action above below 200 and 50 EMA (is the market in a bull or bear - as I want to go with the river), trend line touch (has this been tested at least twice before and held) , MACD/RSI confluence on momentum (am I over brought etc)

I am still playing about with the close only concept line graph chart too.

Amen - hhaha this was more to see what was going to happen. I know it’s interesting times for this pair - the spread is HUMUNGUS.

I should have cashed out way way way long ago, but I was in meetings and didn’t have TP/SL set. More just out of interest and to see how much impact the developments on the ground, behind the triggers would have on price action.

I broke my first rule with this trade, placing it on the phone!! But - it’s on the Demo and I acknowledge this trade did not meet entry criteria. Which are; clear defined wave count ( do I know where I am in the structure) price action above below 200 and 50 EMA (is the market in a bull or bear - as I want to go with the river), trend line touch (has this been tested at least twice before and held) , MACD/RSI confluence on momentum (am I over brought etc)

I am still playing about with the close only concept line graph chart too.

Excellente! Stick with it, try this try that, throw stuff out the window that does not work, it will all come together.

The 50/200 ema is a nice thing to have, I used to have it but the sucker is soooo slow its exasperating. Nowadays all I have is the 200 ema. Other moving averagess clutter stuff up and distract me.

There is however one pair that is soooo friggin good its staggering but the entry/exit will be slower that the fast 5X10 or 10x20 and may not be suitable for undercapitalized accounts

38 x 62 ema

What I love about it is that the 50 is right in the middle therefore requires no additional line to be drawn, hahahaha

and both numbers are from the fibonacci retracement series smack on the Golden Ratio.

On the USDTRY chart 1H remember that the grid I showed is still valid becasue it the trend is up overall which I've not looked at yet, the next level it is dropping to is the 261.8% level so watch the macd and rsi etc. for possible reversal to domininant trend. Repeat if she goes lower to the 161.8%. These levels are super important and give you a good basis for then using the momentum tools to adjudicate.

Most importantly note I'm just a lover not a trader and don't know doodly :) :whistle:

Jocelyn when she was younger but as always a star singer, the backbone of Kassav.

Reminder: GBPUSD rally get ready called on August 22nd

On daily, NO trendline break yet, so no entry on the larger timeframe YET. But note the trendline is validated by GBP as she hit it again and then promptly reversed. Good sign.

But count the # of waves, then see the possible 261.8% hit.

So remember ................... SHORT is still in play ............ but respite likely? Thus far elusive, no respite but divergence keeps building, wave count favorable.

I don't see an entry on 4H either.

But the Alert is still in effect while short continues

View attachment 267059

SLAM DUNK! :):whistle:

Jesus H Christ, what a call from August 20 (pls check) ..............
"GBPUSD weeping and gnashing of teeth by Brits all over the place at T2w and London and almost everywhere. there seems to be just nothing that will provide some respite to this currency
Fibo states get ready for rally to the vicinity of 1.4562 - 1.5284 or 1.6137"

look at the the chart edge in the chart in post dated Sept 3. Then read the following within quoted text .... no trendline break yet, no 4H entry either, but #waves, then see the possible 261.8% hit, ALERT still in effect while SHORT continues

That was the very last bar, Sept 3. Then there was nothing to update as the trendline was taken out on Sept 5. I was banned around about that time. Trader333 can plug in the exact date of the ban. :):):):) ROFLMAO was I banned so that the Brits would not have to bear the pain of saying thank you to the most hated person they've ever encountered from America? Nothing would surprise me no more!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

GBPUSD:

SLAM DUNK & ROFLMAO!!

Not only did GBPUSD take out my trendline it also rallied from a suspected level I suggested, namely the 261.8% Fibo. Then look at what she did - she went right up to the 161.8% level of my chart and promptly reversed for correction.

Are we on the way to my overall call targets? We wait and see.

Long-term players will move their STOP up from 1.1952 to under the recent wave low = 1.2188

More ROFLMAO

GBPUSD:

More SLAM DUNK & ROFLMAO!!

Why does the mirth continue? Because its now totally clear to me that even though universally hated by every Brit here, GOD loves me, hahahahahaha. Why do I say God loves me? Becasue even after soooooo many perfect hits within this GBP call he went further with the retracement of the rally to 61.8% , i.e. FIBO's Golden Ratio!!!!!!!!!

All non-religious banter of course, amigos.

See the perfect 61.8% retracement of rally - grid is in gold/yellow

More SLAM DUNK & ROFLMAO!!

Trader333 is not here now, does that mean I can go to town on Wall Street Language? NO! :) :) :) :)

So I'll be a good boy :)

But the mirth continues with look where GBP rallied to and then halted to give the Duke of London his first profit taking station. The Duke has been saying a while back, "where to take profit on a low capitalized account? This is 1H. If the swing is too much, just drop down to a much lower frame - the same techniques will still apply. The market is a fractal.

Shaman's are looking after FIBO but they are all God's Shamans :)

Uber Long @ 29.33 STOP
I left ET last year on the grounds of their total bias towards Trumpism.
Narrow and nauseating redneck Nationalism imho

You could have just left the Political forum and stayed for the rest of the forums. Instead you chose to come to Loser Central., T2L. At least I have an excuse. I was banned. No contest between the 2 places, amigo. I've read your posts here. Get over your native dislike and envy of Americans and go back or remain a loser for good. Good luck :)

Fellow who fights with wife all day gets no piece at night

:)
The next sortie attack by new_trader is long overdue. Putting one's life savings in Gold LONG just following the crowd against Fibo's advice to sell causes people to just disappear. $95 down is painful for new_trader. that's why I expect another attack at dead_broke and fibo_trader. This attack will be fierce because he and malaguti locked me up in new_trader's monkey cage and threw away the key.

Such injustice and both are dead wrong on Gold. Malaguti has me on Ignore, now watch how he comes back in to fight again, hahahahaha. so predictable its ridiculous.

:):):):)

Your question here has been answered by one of your own $FXC in the thread that deleted all my posts as SPAM. This 36k posts cat started the bit*ching process. But behold, he said, "go USD .......best long term bet at moment if it goes tits up .........it will strengthen. He is correct but but but but .................note: his kind says sh*t like this alll the damn time, so do barbers, cab drivers, waiters and homeless people esp. when Dollar has already been in a bull run since 2008. But ask him if he gots the balls to place even a dollar bet right here in real time with time place form and event, he will crap in his pants, guaranteed. Such bit*ches find Fibo, they always do and latch on to him and moan and groan and complain)

My thread here makes it abs clear that the best-est LT investment is LONG $, short Euro for the next months and perhaps years. See my trade(s) on short EuroUSD right here in this thread. That short was closed as we now have a bear market rally. When competed, EuroUSD will again dive south like a son of a gun. GBP is in a perennial chokehold by the $ and is doomed to toilet paper down the road apiece, bear rallies notwithstanding.

KING DOLLAR reigns

Such prescience but do I get any thanks? :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.