Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo beat the great Paul Tudor Jones AGAIN & AGAIN by a whopping margin this time. Paul called the Gold rally on June 12, but the Fibrous One called it on May 27 right here at T2W in this thread. Its getting to the point where Fibo can't even go to the can in peace no more without first buggering yet another billionaire big shot. One by one Fibo nails 'em all. First 3, then 2, they was all wearing dusters. In the dusters there were billionaires. Inside the billionaires there was a slingshot by Fibo. And dig this ............. a computer chip doubles speed every 18 months, hahahahaha, Fibo triples once per year. :):):)

Paul even mentions the $1,400 zone that Fibo mentioned.

I told the fellas at ET that billionaires are slooooooooooow. LOL

And dig this: while Paul Tudor Jones was asleep regarding Gold prior to June 12, Fibo's friends and enemies alike at T2W and ET had already taken their first profits on the bullion rally, called right here LOL LOL LOL

And where did Gold end up today? 1,396.8 ..................... and my call was 1,394 (with mention of 1400 region) hahahahahahaha.

Now Paul says if bullion has come to 1400 then it will go to 1700. Well, Fibo will examine this later tonight and tomorrow. Going to get some soft stuff now, no time for this sh*t, enough for one day.

The monk bought lunch 3:02 - the best part of the trip

No mortal can beat Fibo, can take on any billionaire and knock him on his ass on any trade side by side.

In a very methodical review of my thread, starting from page 1 and noting my error in Shorting SPY when I did and then going thru' the subsequent pain and period of confusion as to the error I committed - you see, its never the fault of the Market, we know this, right. Its all mine. I pulled the trigger so I pay the piper. Fortunately I came out great. But that's no way to learn. I have been going thru' the emotions and thought processes and revisiting the pain. I'm satisfied.

So 5 months have passed and I can honestly say I have gone up by double in ability for the entire year 2019. And I'm a strict evaluator, I don't let myself get off easy. I penalize big for serious errors.

Yeah, and I do feel that I can take on any billionaire including Buffet and beat him on any instrument anytime in a TRADE, not a buy and hold because I don't do stupid shit like that. I can whup a buy and holder with ease because I play both sides Long and short and I do something that none including buffet know how to do - pour on the leverage in a 3rd of 3 and I can do this both for the Long and the Short side. Besides this, even in the 5th and final wave I can take the 3rd of 3 within the 5th and make a friggin killing.

There is just nobody like Fibo around and I have put in my time, considerable time and worked like a fiend.

My target for December 2020 is to be able to arrive at a whole different realm above Fibonacci Math, a different twist. I know its there and will find it. So right now I have hit the next stagnation level, aka plateau. There have been a few thus far. When you get there its easy to recognize that you have arrived at a new zone.

START anew!

Case in point (prescience): STARBUCKS

On July 8 I called the Starbucks top in questioning it. I could smell it. Here's what I wrote on July 8, 2019, just a mere 2 weeks before Starbucks actually gave me the TOP ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

PRESCIENCE formula that works like a charm for Fibo:

Do the work, work like a mother, I know when I have hit the end phenomena of working HARD. I know it and can feel it. With the tank totally empty of juice and none coming in I know I've reached my earthly maximum. I always redline before going to THE MAN. I look upward and throw the request with full intention that it will be honored. It always has been. Inspiration usually came-d in within 48 hours.

No a single analyst was really even remotely bearish Starbucks. They never dreamed it could possibly top. But Fibo knows WAVES.

The top came July 26, 2019.

Starbucks: Topping?

Weird stuff going on. Recent incidents plus now this one. Is this coming straight to Fibo from deep within the HERD brain? It could be ........................

Fibonacci for the Duke of London, Sam .......................

see the grey monthly wave that I am extrapolating for the grid? Observe that there was no hit yet at 161.8% etc., but we are at 423.6%. Take the money and run, run, run, run, run. SELL SELL SELLL

Want more, Sam?

Not enough data to the left of the screen but fibo can easily imagine that the 2 monthly waves are near equal, so he takes the grid and then moves it to the 2008 low.. Approx. 100% hit i.e. wave equality.

Time to bugger off. Combine this with the negative stories surfacing and ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

View attachment 264646

Creme de la creme

Starbucks: Topping?

Weekly

see the wave (4)? Sam do the measurement and see how Wave 3 = Wave 1

But if you do a projection grid, we get a different story - 100% now but 161.8% a little higher. So even with a correction, she could go higher to 161.8%.

How to play this? We gots to drop to Daily

weekly projection grid shown below.

View attachment 264647

Creme de la creme 2

Sstarbucks: Now we wait to see if we've read Price correctly. But regardless, look at the fck** profitability in just waiting for the 4th wave to show up - its almost always some sort of consolidation.

Straight 10s can be found in abundance in the North. But for crying out loud, north of where? hahahahahahahaha

Slam dunk!

So finally for Starbucks, look at the beautiful several contact point weekly trendline and the magnificent FIBO 423.6% PERFECT hit. See also the 161.8% & 261.8% hit and withdraw and recover to the trendline.

When the MAN sends inspiration it comes in on a perfect wave - when it strikes the mind, the body shudders and I know its here, so I'll mess around looking and just stumble into it and when I do, everything I touch turns to gold. I gots to take a walk to cool off, its too much, this wherewithal, way too much

They say TRADING is a hard job of turning Lead into Gold.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllshit!

A mere 21 period moving average on a chart can make a trader profitable - IF HE will let hisself have the reward. But most won't. In fact 95% of traders will sabotage it. So the scriptures may be fulfilled.

That's just the way it is.

The Trader needs to find the Philosopher's Stone and ASK for help as in right here in STARBUCKS. You see I was at my tank end, no juice left on the monthly chart and could not get the mother to work on the FIBO grid that made sense. I was doing stupid shit like going into the sub-Fibs like 23.2% and so on and I knew thisis bullshit, it can't be right. so wtf is going on? Why can't I get it?

Total exasperation.

I threw the problem up to THE MAN with the words, "you said a Man gots to know his own limitations, then Clint Eastwood copied you" - send reinforcements now right away, I can't sleep, this problem is running a number on me

The problem shown below in the chart, nothing was lining up, 61.8% just would not cooperate.

Starbucks:

The inspiration that came was to go to the hardest fought bar by the bulls and bears which also happened to be the 3rd/4th of the wave before the consolidation. So the mistake was taking the low of the consolidation at the right whereas the bar with the juice was staring me in the face the whole friggin time and I missed it. The moment I took it and placed the grid accordingly it all lined up. Had to fck off to the beach right away. It was too much thrill/rush.

Here you have it .... same monthly but different grid location. The hit was 261.8% but the lining up of the smaller Fibs is what told me it was the right grid of Starbucks, that her veins and Fibrillation would sing music to this grid.

And she did. all I had to do was wait pay-shuntly. As you can see the friggin rise was parabolic which makes this stuff even more difficult. But hey heyhey see the 4 smaller internal waves of the Parabola? How friggin coolis that man? Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be able to see the waves within a parabolic crazy near vertical move = unheard of. But fibo was able to do it. Then when the 4th wave was passed I knew we had to pay close attention becasue it was 161.8% and no reversal so we had to be going to 261.8%, so off to weekly/daily and ttowards the end real time

My job is turning Lead into Gold. That is my profession. I have no further doubt about this. :) :) :)

Starbucks: traders who are short and want to stay short can follow this chart on 1H if your capital reserves allows it otherwise you have to drop to a lower TF

Just don't give a rat's ass, just stay short as per this 1H chart. We are at exact 261.8%. Initial trendline guide provided. Short is ongoing as per right now. You could have taken partial profits or full profits at 261.8% and then wait for resumption. Sure you can do that. The if 261.8% is took-ed out we are gong to 423.6%.. But we must see wtf goes on at 261.8% first as its a key level, so take it cool and easy, loads of money in the deal. The investment phase into Starbucks is OVER. Now its just trading the down and up. No further investment in this cat till next lifetime. this cat will be dead during the coming bear market.

Helping the cat who reported me to the cops. Didn't God say to turn the other cheek? :):) - to embrace 'em. Pumping his thread with all the ooomph he will will ever need and dig this it was already there in this thread in Post #141 days ago, hahaha

Isn't the EU rate being zero a red flag?

by poster, Nowler

View attachment 263820

I got banned twice even though I did my best work for Nowler. In this work on Interest Rates there is every answer one can imagine. Historical evidence and proof is complete. After every period of EASY CREDIT comes period of catastrophe We are right there, right on the cusp of tragedy.

Went clean over Nowler's head. The entire subject of Interest rates in just this one chart is close to enough.

Tsunami watch and alert reminder = Thread CALL

Interest Rates: the bigger picture = Tsunami picture with 100% strike power accuracy in the Wave. This wave is a 100 footer.

See the "easy credit sections marked in red text?" What has always always always followed is a period of heavy stuff. What heavy stuff is coming? See right edge of screen for

student loan defaults
Pension fund collapse
Real Estate crash 2
Government debt implosion
Global Central Bank Failure
Global DEFLATION
++++++
+++++++

Fasten seatbelts

View attachment 263221

My best work

More SLAM DUNK & ROFLMAO!!

Trader333 is not here now, does that mean I can go to town on Wall Street Language? NO! :) :) :) :)

So I'll be a good boy :)

But the mirth continues with look where GBP rallied to and then halted to give the Duke of London his first profit taking station. The Duke has been saying a while back, "where to take profit on a low capitalized account? This is 1H. If the swing is too much, just drop down to a much lower frame - the same techniques will still apply. The market is a fractal.

View attachment 268419

Shaman's are looking after FIBO but they are all God's Shamans :)

ROFLMAO .............. GBP takes out my 1H chart above at 261.8% and blasts off to 423.6% and dig this, crosses that too :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

compare and see for yourselves

:)

And all the while, while I am putting huge bucks in the pockets of these Brits here, they would unanimously kill me in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The UK - what a country!!! Bite the hand that feeds them daily :):):):):):)

Look at GBP on daily chart. Is that a hard on or what? Two massive daily bars in a row. What's the message? Hey, the only one I can think of is ..................... Wave C or Wave 3. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Not only I gotta do all the friggin work around here, I also have to get crucified once per month in a ban. :) :) :) Like right now as GBP approaches major resistance on the weekly timeframe, a timeframe so foreign to T2L as in they miss the forest for the the trees. Weekly and monthly timeframes pack tremendous power so exercise some caution. Now continue hating Fibo. I have requested Trader333 to install a DISLIKE button. I need that stat. :whistle::whistle:

GBPUSD

Mick is bloody outstanding in this, can't get enough of it, just downright 10.

The 14 guests watching this thread are thinking the exact same thing as the rest of T2W - its a SPAM thread. I've already been told this a few times. :):):)

Spam complaints are pouring in as Fibo nails almost all instruments in this thread - the ones with the name GBP are most significant cuase they raise the hate level toward Fibo, the American. I mean how is it possible for an american to know this much about GBP as it was speeding to the toilet paper saga but fibo came in and alerted to a massive rally which is underway NOW. No sir, its all Spam. :whistle:

My job is turning Lead into Gold as I find the Philosopher's Stone

SLAM DUNK!!!! GBPJPY

See previous posts on GBPJPY in discussion with Sam ......................... then remember my statement that when GBPUSD flies, its quite likely GBPJPY will go too. Then see my charts for the similar respect GBPJPY pays Fibo. Its beautiful, guys, just sheer poetry

weekly (look at the respect as she hits all my Fibo grid levels)

GBPJPY daily hits all my fibos and now at 200-day ema

GBPJPY 1H chart look at this majestic beauty of a perfect FIBO hit - that too on 1H. Who ever heard of such an outrage?

ROFLMAO

GBPJPY in its last descent into a low hit a perfect 423.6% target and reversed on a dime and is flying north (1H timeframe) see chart below

GBPJPY

Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never rank a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag
Just watch the way she walks

She's the queen of cool
And she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school
It never hesitates
She won't waste time