Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed you, amigo, was hoping you had not quit. Have read your charts in the other thread and am compelled to tell you this: astonishing, astounding progress - now is not the time to quit. What you might not have realized is that by charting the 5 and 3 you have put perspective of the forest in your world. this is HUGE, already head and shoulders above your Englishmen here.

Has not gone unnoticed is that nobody stepped in to help you after my demise/forced departure. THEY are sooooooo willing to help the throngs of newbies that pour in everyday but what is missing and they don't realize it is that the winning ticket when it comes to newbies is that only one in a zillion will get a shot at the title - therefore the game of help has to be

help the able become more able - the law of diminishing returns for the helpers cancels all weak newbies who should actually be discouraged from entering the markets as their families will pay in blood.

------------------------------------

Wave "E" is the 5th internal wave leg of a TRIANGLE as you have noted. You see, the A-B-C corrections you have oearned thus far are the standard corrective wave type. But a triangle is also a very common corrective pattern and super important. Wave B often presents itself as a T and so does an Ending Diagonal T (wedge)

Noted on the 'E' - so the 'E' only appears on when the low of the sub-dividing c is not broken / going lower. I imagine that a test of this resistance area created from the 'a' and 'c' touches on the trend line form a support... almost like a 3rd touch rejection.

Quitters never win! I just posted another chart update from my wave direction call - this still needs to be refined. What this offers, Fibo, is a structured way of actually looking at the market... it doesn't matter whether it is wrong or right, but if it works.. keep doing it. I believe its the consistency of application of the rule which help give you an edge in the market.

I agree, I would rather recieve 1 helpful reply than 1000 'change this and that' / ' the colour of your trend lines are wrong' comments. So I would rather make my own luck.

That is a nice motto to live by Fibo.

GOLD in real time ...................

has crossed the 50% retracemtnt mark at 1480 and is headed to the Golden Ratio retracement 61.8% at 1582

then comes where Wave C = A at 1596-1612

then comes 161.8% at 1661

note the sheer vertical climb above the 200-day ema

Gold:

Small traders (T2W and ET and such) together with Large speculators are always on the wrong side of major epic junctures. they are always opposite of the Commercial Hedgers.

New_Trader can buy again at $700. Now watch the outright anger that Fibo could make such a statement - that Gold is going to $700 over the next several months and that that would be THE PLACE TO BUY BIG-TIME. Now is not the time to buy, its the time to be unloading = selling. Waiting for the next trendline if any, otherwise there ought to be fireworkds when we get to 61.8% at 1582

Noted on the 'E' - so the 'E' only appears on when the low of the sub-dividing c is not broken / going lower. I imagine that a test of this resistance area created from the 'a' and 'c' touches on the trend line form a support... almost like a 3rd touch rejection.

Quitters never win! I just posted another chart update from my wave direction call - this still needs to be refined. What this offers, Fibo, is a structured way of actually looking at the market... it doesn't matter whether it is wrong or right, but if it works.. keep doing it. I believe its the consistency of application of the rule which help give you an edge in the market.

I agree, I would rather recieve 1 helpful reply than 1000 'change this and that' / ' the colour of your trend lines are wrong' comments. So I would rather make my own luck.

That is a nice motto to live by Fibo.

Good stuff, I like the way you think. YOUR Edge is already huge. Why? Look at it this way. Let's say a market has bottomed and a new upwave is beginning. You will observe it on daily to see if there are 5 internal waves, then you will look in great excitement if the the correction is in a 3-wave move that halts at 38.2% - 78.6% and then blasts off north again.

You know already that the minimum traverse will be 161.8% of wave 1 if the whole structure is just an a-B-C. But it its a true motive wave, the beginning of a real bull, then its going to 423.6% and that is only WAVE 1. It will continue like this for the next big wave, aka WAVE 3 after WAVE 2 correction.

Do you see the spatial view you will have? Nobody here got this advantage. You took to it like a bat out of Hell and saw at at first click. NIEMAND here even noticed you got it. Instead of betting on the winning racehorse these clowns bet on the lameducks pouring in daily.

YAWN!

error, that should read ...............

here's her post from June 29, 2013 in Journals

error, that should read ...............

here's her post from June 29, 2013 in Journals
GOLD case study of T2W trader known as new_trader ................................ not to criticize, not one bit, its just a learning tool as this cat is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heavily into gold as to be considered a gold bug = fanatic, My Data supplier is also a gold bug and boy does he get offended if I say, SELL

See new_trader's June 29, 2013 post on Gold buying. SHe started buying up a storm. Talk about the lost time value of money, talk about catching a falling knife and after all this, Gold is just slightly higher today than where she started buying. what a waste!!!! Sam ought to teach this cat Waves and trendlines, just one weekly trendline would have saved her ass. Just a simple wavecount on the weekly would have saved her ass yet again.

This gal has suffered. I want to help her.

-------------------------------------------

here's her post from June 29, 2019 in Journals

Jun 29, 2013
Re: Gold

The time for silly talk, pretty coloured lines and magic round numbers is over. I'm going to start buying physical gold next week. I'll begin with 1 ounce and will double down with every $US100 price drop. $100/ounce is neither here nor there when looking at the big picture.

The simple case for gold: Deflation is the bogeyman that Central Planners all around the world use to justify their inflationary policies. The mainstream Anal-ists are telling us that the price of gold is falling because there is no inflation, which is utter B.S. They refer to inflation as being the Government fudged CPI figures that only a dimwit would believe. But US Treasuries don't lie...unless it is the Central Planners doing the buying with money created out of thin air. The U.S FED is in a dilemma and gold will ultimately reveal the truth.

All the Technical Anal-ists are pointing to US$1000 being the target price for gold because it is a sexy round number, but none of them can explain why $2000 wasn't sexy enough in 2011...go figure...:rolleyes:

While I don't doubt that $1000 can be hit, or $900 or even $800...I'm not trying to pick the bottom with gold. I am buying as much as I can afford before it makes its inevitable ascent to $US2000 and beyond. I have a goal of owning a certain number of ounces and I am nowhere near that goal because the price took off in 2011.

Gold is going to be my "Jesse Livermore" trade...I will either go bankrupt or make a killing...although I'm not using any margin, I'm buying outright...

As always: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Fibo welcome back
trust you to take issue with a post made 6 years ago.
6 years Fibo..get a grip man. you have not been taking your pills have you?

Fibo welcome back
trust you to take issue with a post made 6 years ago.
6 years Fibo..get a grip man. you have not been taking your pills have you?

:):)

a post made 6 years ago when the Gold buying started in a BEAR market and continued for 2.5 years all the way to the bottom and still ongoing in one continuous sweep and now expecting a bull market to 5000 dollars and above = recipe for disaster. Novice move. Even makes your 30-period weekly moving average system look like a saint. :):)

You and your kind have me on Ignore but are constantly coming out of "peeping tom" mode to medicate. :whistle:

T2W next or next or next quarterly meetup in London - All invited to play with Fibo - aha! but this time for real, no more make believe.

Post your names here: Elders must be present.

(1) FIBO

(2)

(50)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everywhere in life one must prove who one is, SS#, d.o.b., full name, address and whatnot IDs. Its normal.

The GAME defined: all for sheer fun and frolic but look at how much gets accomplished in one fell swoop .............

Traders will bring with them their 5-yr trading record either certified or at the festive party we just go online on anybody's computer/laptop and let the trader log in to his account and show his trading record with all trades showing and profit and loss calculations/graphs. Trader must also prove that he is who he is by logging in live into T2W account.

Rules and finesses can be modified to streamline this, no problem.

But fun and informative it will be.

Note that all posts at T2W bearing numbers (I know this is rare, rare, rare :)) must show up as the actual trades in the online account.

Not required of others but Fibo will show a full 10-yr tax return.

T2W next or next or next quarterly meetup in London - All invited to play with Fibo - aha! but this time for real, no more make believe.

Post your names here: Elders must be present.

(1) FIBO

(2) ssam

(50)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everywhere in life one must prove who one is, SS#, d.o.b., full name, address and whatnot IDs. Its normal.

The GAME defined: all for sheer fun and frolic but look at how much gets accomplished in one fell swoop .............

Traders will bring with them their 5-yr trading record either certified or at the festive party we just go online on anybody's computer/laptop and let the trader log in to his account and show his trading record with all trades showing and profit and loss calculations/graphs. Trader must also prove that he is who he is by logging in live into T2W account.

Rules and finesses can be modified to streamline this, no problem.

But fun and informative it will be.

Note that all posts at T2W bearing numbers (I know this is rare, rare, rare :)) must show up as the actual trades in the online account.

Not required of others but Fibo will show a full 10-yr tax return.

The fish and chips are on me for the first 15 takers!

Nice idea fibo, I am sure we could find the right forum for this in the city. Take a look at the Ned in Bank.

An audiance with Fibo... no doubt tickets will sell like hot cakes

Gold:

Small traders (T2W and ET and such) together with Large speculators are always on the wrong side of major epic junctures. they are always opposite of the Commercial Hedgers.

New_Trader can buy again at $700. Now watch the outright anger that Fibo could make such a statement - that Gold is going to $700 over the next several months and that that would be THE PLACE TO BUY BIG-TIME. Now is not the time to buy, its the time to be unloading = selling. Waiting for the next trendline if any, otherwise there ought to be fireworkds when we get to 61.8% at 1582

No anger Fibo. You are saying what the mainstream has been saying for years. I've been hearing/reading about gold dropping below $1000 for 8+ years, stories like this : Thu, 19 Dec 2013: could-gold-drop-below-1000-next-year featured every other day since gold hit it's high circa September 2011. Maybe soon they will be right.

continued for Sam .............................

your remark/question about Gold as a SAFE HAVEN.

GOLD rally/bullmarket ongoing NOW! So dig this: every mother's son has climbed on board the gold bullrun now that its well underway. But only fibo saw it coming way before the turn came. There was one other cat that saw it coming. this cat's name is New_trader. She was in love with "deadbroke" but he dumped her, now she's latched on to me :cool::cool: Yeah she is a T2W trader-ess.

I am hoping my comments here will help this chick out. She has been accumulating and accumulating the solid yellow metal like its going out of style. and now, with the several week rally she like everyone else is convinced GOLD is going to 0ne million dollars so she has thrown caution to the wind and is DEFINITIVELY LONG GOLD.

DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WAVES are senior. What are they saying? That the sideways rally in Gold since December 2015 low is a an A-B-C move = corrective, not motive = therefore it will all be retraced and hammered. After the 5 waves up from the year 2001 low, Gold will want to finish wave A down in the vicinity of the 2008 crash low. I believe that's we are going.

That is why I am looking to time this current rally so I don't get cott on the wrong side of the TURN.

GOLD is in a BEAR market RALLY

But there is also a factor here on EARTH that warns against such folly of being willy nilly LONG Gold. The commercial Hedgers are supremely SHORT GOLD. I would not bet against them

Good stuff, I like the way you think. YOUR Edge is already huge. Why? Look at it this way. Let's say a market has bottomed and a new upwave is beginning. You will observe it on daily to see if there are 5 internal waves, then you will look in great excitement if the the correction is in a 3-wave move that halts at 38.2% - 78.6% and then blasts off north again.

You know already that the minimum traverse will be 161.8% of wave 1 if the whole structure is just an a-B-C. But it its a true motive wave, the beginning of a real bull, then its going to 423.6% and that is only WAVE 1. It will continue like this for the next big wave, aka WAVE 3 after WAVE 2 correction.

Do you see the spatial view you will have? Nobody here got this advantage. You took to it like a bat out of Hell and saw at at first click. NIEMAND here even noticed you got it. Instead of betting on the winning racehorse these clowns bet on the lameducks pouring in daily.

YAWN!

On Fibo greatest indicator of ‘herd brain’ or ‘sentiment’ - looking at sources like daily fx, admiral market, IG - taking contrarian stance, buy sentiment is still high, but sell gaining ground. and of course the stethoscope to the pineal gland, Twitter - more people ranting about sell zones.

But will this be a sub wave ABC correction on gold, who knows. Certainly not me.

No anger Fibo. You are saying what the mainstream has been saying for years. I've been hearing/reading about gold dropping below $1000 for 8+ years, stories like this : Thu, 19 Dec 2013: could-gold-drop-below-1000-next-year featured every other day since gold hit it's high circa September 2011. Maybe soon they will be right.

Sorry new_trader, anything I say to you will be considered an attack and I've just been warned for the last time that there are toooooooo many complaints against me already, all my posts will be deleted and I'll be banned on the spot.

So goodbye, all the best. All elders are going on Ignore. :)

Nice idea fibo, I am sure we could find the right forum for this in the city. Take a look at the Ned in Bank.

Look thru' the charts that are important to you and save 'em. All my posts will be deleted and I'll be banned for good. Apparently there are tooooooooo many complaints.

I think the suggestion to show proof of earnings for traders is a big NO NO. Its the one thing that will bring in complaints galore. But nobody is thinking about how easy that will make it for the new fella who comes into a forum and in one ogonboick sees the star rating on a poster/trader - and knows who to learn from and who to not-is. Imagine the progress for the newbie!!!!!!!!!!! But such is not allowed. Its a crime that results in banning

Save your charts now, amigo. :)

Wavers, keep eye on Vix, the one true measure of the Herd mind composite. Very sensitive and far more reliable than the mere SPY. After breakout from the triangle we have a wave 1 up and a wave 2 down in progress which has retraced between 61.8% - 78.6% of Wave 1. The LOW must hold firm for the 1-2 sequence to be correct.

I bring this up because, what if it is correct? JHC, it means Wave 3 up is next. If so, fasten seatbelts because if correct what you sill see and hear in the Media is NO MORE doubt about some heavy sh*t going down, they will recognize the CRASH is underway.

So repeating, the Origin of Wave 1 must hold firm and not be violated by even a hair

Vix chart update later today

CALL on INDIA

Stock Market is on the verge of completing a massive 5-wave move from the 1970s up. The ramifications are huge. Market shot up 1500 points when PM won again. all that will be reversed and more. When 5 monthly timeframe waves are complete, all Hell breaks loose.

State Bank will offer gringos 8-22% return on USD deposits. And all the while the local currency, the rupee will be continuing its crash against the dollar (this is a long-term view) - Dollar/Rupee correction has brought Rupee to 68 from 75. When the dominant trend reasserts itself, this will head to 80-100.

Goa will be incredibly cheap for gringos who are thesssselves broke stateside and want to escape.

Modi will pull some more heavy stuff like he did in 2016 ......................

good news is that The Ideal Cafe in flora Fountain will still be serving Custard Pudding regardless the Economy.

Slam dunk #1!
:) :) Slam dunk 2 and 3 yet to come because of the complexity and sheer foxy stunt thrown by Price at Fibo. See yellow ellipse in chart. Explanation follows with a blow up of just that section .............. next

yellow ellipse triangle type A-B-C-D-E for a 4th wave is just sheer foxiness on Price part. If I have cott it correctly, then the Bombay Sensex top is in. So I will wait for confirmation

My accountant has already got all my documents prepared and authenticated for the meetup in London. I can be there as early as NOW to show off my trading results for a decade. As promised those who play the game will be able to see my results with a real time log in to my accounts all done LIVE on anybody's computer. Would love to party with the elders about our accomplishments as traders, the best-est profession in the world. Really would.

Hurry up guys, get on the list, let's party.

By the way, since soooooo many talk about losses and drawdowns, dig this, FIBO's largest drawdown EVER is right here in THIS THREAD on the first pages already clear as day for everybody to see.

630k (six hundred and thirty thousand) US dollars was my max. drawdown before The Angel of Mercy was sent to reverse it into a handsome, though not impressive for me, profit.

this means that unlike ALL other winners in the stock market trading arena I HAVE YET TO BLOW UP AN ACCOUNT. :) :) :)
This scares the heck out of me as THEY (the Governors of Trading) say that everyone will crash and burn sooner or later.

I'm waiting for my crash and burn. so in the meantime I want to celebrate my success thus far.

Come on guys, I'm ready for the meetup in London. Bring your records, let's party. :):):)

We can look at the meetup in true gamesman spirt as BRITS against just one yank.

ALL my trades in this thread are to be found to the red cent within my account for clear viewing. Including my utterly shameful performance with my SHORT on American Express - this one is still bothering me a lot as it is one I sure as heck demanded to win as I dislike their shenanigans immensely. But I lost. I will beat them at the next fight. count on it.

Bonus for all: :):):)

6 newbies, all my girls who learned trading from me for free (for not one red cent) will accompany me to London meetup to meet you guys and party. Their numbers in earnings speak for thessselves, all fully documented. Their documents are ready by Monday and authenticated by following Monday. But all will be seen live on anybody's computer at the party in London.

After the party I have promised them a trip together as a trading family to Spain - we are going thru' the Pyrenees to a nice mansion that I am ready to book for a month - then they will be subjected to an intense trading course in WAVE COUNTING for at least 3 hours per day.

Sam is welcome. Costs all borne by Fibo, including your round trip flight from England. A Porsche turbo will be placed at your disposal for your use in the mountains as you race me on the winding roads - a video can then be posted here for the enjoyment of all traders.

The only car Fibo will drive with pleasure - all other cars are yawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.