Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowler's thread
Isn't the EU rate being zero a red flag?

will now be continued here as it is a supremely important subject but the participants in the thread are deadbeat dads, losers to the nth who, even if given grace marks, would still fail. Cambridge and Oxford Universities would throw these cats our on their ass for sheer incompetence and lack of even basic knowledge. Stanford and Princeton would not even consider their applications.

Thread score by Fibo is 1.2 out of a possible 10. Disgustingly shoddy performance for a subject sooooooooo important and supreme.

Fibo's thread on the other hand cannot be rated as it is pure Spam allegedly. :D:D:cool::)

INTEREST RATES:

UK interest rates, US Interest Rates and EU rates, Japan rates ................ alll heading toward zero because they just can't figure out why despite making money even cheaper than water, the world is still going into a DEFLATIONARY period. They gots to keep the heroin flowing or else total collapse will occur. This is strength? Hahahahahahaha. :)

To be continued ....... with a full examination of the Federal Funds Rate in chart form and otherwise through History especially during the Great Depression and the crash of 2008.

For starters until I return just have a good look at Japan, the Queen of DEFLATION, how no matter what their Central Bank does, they just cannae stop DEFLATION. Central Banks are terrorized by Deflation, its the one thing they will not admit to as it causes PANIC. Japan is a total screwup. USA & UK are the next Japan as sure as night follows day.

Stay tuned, more to follow .................. if the plug has not been pulled on me.

Robert Kiyosake, the author of Rich dad, poor dad and other books just put out this video. He is not my guru, I don't have any, but I like this guy, he is a savvy investor and loaded to this hilt to prove it. His trades are outstanding. He uses some TA but is gifted in other aspects of commonsense.

sorry forgot to mention ..............

Baron (ET owner) said in private over the phone, that when bit*hes complain he has to take action or else all Hell would break loose and he would be in major snafus. Same story in real life. Bit*ches run the show, Men are now total wimps. Complainers can get anybody thrown in jail, expelled, crucified or whatever. Its become a politically correct society both UK and USA. Man bashing is the new activity and any man who stands up to this is booed off the stage or attacked. But any guy who gets up and says, "all my success is due to a woman" is applauded!!!!!!! What a crock!

American MEN who have survived this bullsh*t and still retain their backbone are buggering off to SE Asia in droves. Why? Because at least there a woman sees her man as KING, not an enemy who she hates and has to take down and destroy.

For the now politically correct USA/UK may I remind you that nobody has yet gone to jail for the atrocities committed in the Iraq war, millions dead, a country totally ruined. Do you really believe that the Higher Consciousness (God or whoever) will let this go unpunished? Why can't you see that all Empires end because of such gross sh*t?

Look at UK - totally fu*cked up its power and is in the gutter nowadays. The Brit expats go on and on in SE Asia about how fu*cked up things are in Britainand they never want to go back. Its just as bad HERE.

Political correctness is killing us FAST.

See Brits in action 100 years ago. Ignore History at your own peril. Boy are they paying for their transgression NOW and where it hurts, the pocket book

Day #40 ....... en route to next Fibonacci station, day #55. Can Fibo last that long? Is it safe or is he going to need a bigger boat?

Federal Funds Rate monthly. How the trendline shown + the 200-month ema warned in advance of the highly likely waterfall decline in Interest Rates to come. This is what drives the FED. The HERD brain as a composite is what drives the FED. The FED is compelled to follow the Price trend in this chart. FEDDY has zero choice but to follow. And dig this, how soon did this warning come? Months before the actual October 2007 TOP. This would mean nothing here or at ET because both sites perpetually and perennially miss the forest for the trees.

See the "A" and "B" marked in the chart? means ..... Wave A down and wave B up? If true, then to come is a Wave C down which will take rates to Argentina = lower and lower and lower to minus where we the people will have to pay the bank every month to keep their doors open, LOL

See how serious this situation is?

Now, as per chart, what if the that marked as wave B is actually a wave 1 up. That would imply a massive northbound move in Interest Rates yet to come. But see that bottom portion in between years 2011 - 2015? Smells like a triangle to me - if so then the entire big move up in Rates is an a-b-c, a counttertrend move.

So, as is clear and obvious, the magnificent Fibo has more thought-ing to do over the next few days. CAnnae afford to be flippant in a subject so grave, so paramount.

To be continued over the next after digging deep into thought-ing, soooo deep that Fibo ain't never been so deep before.

Helping the cat who reported me to the cops. Didn't God say to turn the other cheek? :):) - to embrace 'em. Pumping his thread with all the ooomph he will will ever need and dig this it was already there in this thread in Post #141 days ago, hahaha

by poster, Nowler

Post # 141 is all the evidence you will ever need for this and future lifetimes regarding Interest Rates that ......

AFTER every easy credit period there follows a CRASH. See the historical evidence marked in the chart.

This will go over the heads of 99.99999% here. But I am talking to the 1 or possibly 2 cats hiding in the background who get it and will continue to get it. these 1 or 2 cats deserve to escape and have their footing set on the right road.

The 99.999%, what about 'em? Proud, haughty, revel in ignorance, that's their problem. Even God would not touch 'em or answer their prayers cause they want big but will not do the work.

Hence the 95% traders fail theorem.

Boy do I now understand this to a T.

:)
Only the tigers survive and even they get mauled big time and have the scars to prove it.

---------------------------------------------------

Son of a gun we'll have some fun on the Bayou

Interest Rates: How to apply Post #141 to your Financial Life which is so much bigger than Trading.

Investing applies to so much more than just Trading. You would be looking at where to place Capital for best returns over the medium term and long term. Real Estate, Currencies, Coin collections, Stamps, Art collection, exotic cars, boats, planes, Hotels, Hostels etc., etc., the list goes on.

Take currencies as an example in the here and now: No contest win for holding USD long term since March 2008 - that's a long time, amigos, a long time of holding King dollars. But wait, the HERD will be looking at the News and hear so often (during dollar corrections) the dollar is going down and get very concerned and start badmouthing it. The Smart Money knows its a correction and stays put with the $

The relative difference in Interest Rates between 2 countries, but in this case between the $ and all others is that the higher the Interest Rate differential, the more money will flow to that currency from abroad. Seems only natural. Therefore for the duration tons of moolah coming stateside to buy up dolllars in terms of whatever. When the investment is later sold they will be paid in super stronger dollar - a win win.

Interest Rates:

So back to the chart in Post #141 ............... chart needs updating

extreme right side of chart ..... Long term downtrend has broken with a breakout topside and the 200-month ema. Will it form an inverse Head & Shoulder, cup with handle? A correction to 61.8% and then Wave 3 up? Or surprise surprise, it drops and takes out the Low thereby confirming the breakout to be a mere 4th wave.

Furthermore, how will the FED react to all this going on? The HERD watches the FED and believes its God. But the real true god is Price hisself. And so what is Price saying here despite my considerations in prev. para? Odds are strong Rates are going UP. But the corrections down will surely confuse everyone as they think QE is here to stay. Then comes Wave 3 and they get hammered cott on the wrong side.

Regardless, this entire subject needs considerably more thought. The 10-yr Yield sheds a lot of light. However I am waiting to see what kind of motive force is behind the upcoming breakout north?

Work in progress ........................ actually this is the hardest subject I have ever tackled, i.e. the subject of Interest Rates. It is firmly embedded in the Herd brain.

Days/weeks/months to resolve to deeper understanding is the most likely ticket. I have of course as always to do this on my own, totally alone as I trust not the presence of any dunces to pollute my clear line of thinking as I have the one thing they don't and possibly never will - I can drill down to basic-basic, start from there and derive forward = a process tott in Engineering school but everyone seems to have forgotten the technique.

The approach to Interest Rates will continue to be the Fibonacci Sequence and the GOLDEN RATIO. Interest Rates respects ONLY them - as I have observed on all timeframes - consistently.

Current proof in real time meaning right bloody now? 10-yr yield is sitting at 61.8% retracement right now and bounced off it. Will it get a reversal? As a trader I would look to get full blast profit out of a short and close position within micromillimeters of 61.8%. But sometimes Price wants to go visit the cousin of 61.8% so he continues to 78.6%. Nothing one can do here except, be prepared for a huge LONG entry if this occurs.

So, remember that after every period of EEEZZZZY credit there comes a massive upheaval = crash. What I am expecting this time around? QE kills, kills, maims and shatters lives. History proves this soooooo damn clearly its almost cast in stone.

BofA, Citi, AXP crash for bailout again except this time they will bail in and bugger us real good.
CRIME rise to the nth
Unemployment to hit 35%. Its already at 22% in real terms when you remove the sweet cream the govt. uses to hid the real taste
Student Loan defaults
Pension Fund crisis
Real Estate worldwide crash
Govt. debt crash
Central Bank failure worldwide
DEFLATION - pandemic

Golden Ratio in Interest Rates is no different than Golden Ratio in beautiful women

A woman with Golden Ratio mechanics to a T on her body (61.8%) can a halt a Man dead in his tracks with just one glance. The poor fellow will never understand why he is so compelled to talk to her. He does and to his immense relief he discovers she is quite approachable. Such a woman responds to a fella in exactly the same way as Nature would, namely, "Hi, my name is --.what's yours? No con lines or games are required.

Applies to women of ALL nationalities, colors, religions, creeds, not just to Americans (as retards try to convince us that beauty exists only in Hollywood)

10-yr Yield ..... an oh soooo important instrument in Finance ..... arrives at 61.8%. Just below her is her cousin the 78.6%.

The party begins.

Which girl will Price date?

Keep eye on thread title at all times ........... as we look for more and more cracks in the Economy, sort of like detective work to corroborate what we see on the chart - remembering that PRICE foretells it all way way way in advance as far back at the TOP January 26, 2018, when nobody saw the likelihood of a TURN aka a Reversal of Fortunes

See article with 3 eyes on the chart from within and observe something that NOBODY in the Galactic Confederation of 76 planets will notice. Why? Because its pure Fibo territory, just a one-glance look and Fibo sees it boom. Rise from January 2016 is a 3 wave move, therefore the dominant trend is down. Then look at what follows ............... A 1-2, then a 1-2 and then a 3rd of 3. Wave jargon but basically a waterfall decline is underway?

Just saying ......................... yippie kai yeh :):)

Helping the cat who reported me to the cops. Didn't God say to turn the other cheek? :):) - to embrace 'em. Pumping his thread with all the ooomph he will will ever need and dig this it was already there in this thread in Post #141 days ago, hahaha

by poster, Nowler

View attachment 263820

Look Ma, look .... the keen eye of Fibo hath uncovered yet another hidden signal - hidden because it was not obvious, soooooo dumb of me to not have noticed, I usually don't miss stuff like this, hahahahaha

See the Interest Rate chart above that was posted before? Now look again. There be a 2nd trendline just added this morning to the original one. Thisnew line goes thru' the true wave 4. Why do I call it the "true"? Because, if thru' the internal 2nd, it was took-ed out in Sept 2007. This is called Interest Rate foreplay in Fibo's book. that's why. Now voila, extend this baby and see how RATES reversed right at the junction.

Bless me Father, such poetry you have sent my way!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the ---- am I supposed to handle such scintillating pleasure? Its too much, Father. :)

Interest Rates = scintillating pleasure? Yeah, but pales in comparison to the perfect pleasure - a girl with the Golden Ratio body, walk and voice, all at a perfect 61.8%. Others like this? Not yet

She's fashionably lean and fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag, just watch the way she walks
She's a 20th century fox

Since her mind left school, she never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

The voice at 0:44

SPY

View attachment 263872
SPY: (New Trade)

Short entry at if/when < = 288.8 .................. STOP = 291.48

Short add to at if/when <= 287.42 ................ STOP = 291.48

Remember? This is why often trading is boring. The position is stuck. Like being married. With kids is a prolonged sideways dopey-ass move. But then when it gets going the fun begins even if wrong, hahahaha

See how even on the 1H how SPY retraces to 61.8% and runs into resistance? The Golden Ratio strikes again.

Golden Ratio ........ 0.618, 61.8 with a different twist. This time not just the outward looks. This time we look at the magnificent Golden Ratio on an internal higher plane that combined with the physical drives it - its the driver, the force behind. - that of femininity herself. What is the meaning of ultra-feminine? Is it tangible? Hahahahahaha, nobody knows, Fibo don't care but he knows it when he sees it.

Ultra-femininity in America? Has been going instinct at rocket speed as the females flock to Man bashing to such an extent that they now are more masculine than most men - and run the show to boot. Evidence? The country has gone feminine but in a pseudo feminine-masculine way as the women are now Men. Extinct, amigos. The fellas, at least the smart ones have cott on and are leaving in droves for China and South East Asia where Femininity is in an everlasting bullmarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.