Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo born on the wrong planet in the wrong century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its like being in Kindergarten non-stop = perennially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will I ever have an adult in the know to talk to?

N E V E R ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At 1:57 in video .................................... I have shown this before and for good reason. The greatest thrill for fibo all day long every day when I am up and about and I come across women with low self-esteem, I take special pride in wishing them right to their face, stunning them in the process and telling them good stuff and good tidings. They rarely know what to make of it and then get even more stunned when they ask me, "who are you?" and I reply, "one who admires you!" and then I just walk away making their century!

The Omega 3 vs Omega 6 ratio that Fibo discovered as ultimate for a champ like fibo has taken the heart to a while noooooo level of aesthetic pumping!!
The ventricles and auricles of fibo purrr with sheer aesthetic pleasure and the LOWER ANTERIOR DESCENDING sings melodies in sheer ecstacy as the bllod flows out to the lowest of low extremities

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a machine Mother Mary bestowed on me!

The biogenome hums along like a Porsche engine

Wake up in the morning and the jump out of bed has to be controlled or else my head would hit the ceiling!!!!!!!!! :):):)

For new_trader .................. you don't have to be a TEASER!! :cool::cool::cool:
For when I ask you for your number you have never gave answer
Girl, you ain't nothin but a teaser, a dirty dirty teaser :):):)

For Sharky .......................... behold the magnificence of Fibo on Gold as the coefficient of restitution of the 61.8% level does her thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can she provide that upward slingshot and save new_trader temporarily or will she succumb to the onslaught of the downward force?

Same 1H Gold chart no changes .................

1624044488740.png

Sharky, wait till the dancers come out at 1:57. In your neck of the woods, took London by storm in the 1980s. Wish I was there!!!!

Dear Sharky,

Fibo's a happy Man today because your boys made a goddamn fortune today and at worst lost nothing by not being on the wrong side of the engine of rot that the rest of the world is on en masse.

Most of your boys are hard core too stubborn losers but the few foreigners can profit from Fibo!!! The boys from Malta and INdonesia are my favorites. God do I wish them well and for their families to flourish and prosper.

Your brits are a disaster of the nth kind, Sharky. I'd send the whole bunch to Iraq for a year!!!

Check this out, Sharky, CNBC's headline after the session today ............

Gold heads for worst week in over a year after Fed blow

Sharky, not a single dumb phuck would mention that Fibo's 61.8% mitigated and assuaged the sorrow and pain for your own new_trader, a pretender since inception of T2W in year 2000. Fibo is her best medicine for without Fibo she would go on pretending her entire life and never grappling with the truth. the rest of us take it in the ass in trading and we fight and fight and struggle becasue we know the value of winning and coming out the other end surviving

The slapping around of new_trader by fibo is therapeutic, Sharky!!!!

Sharky, behold the 61.8%. Behold her majesty and depth and verve at the coefficient of restitution

1624049381274.png

Jesus H Christ, look at the girl!!!! Color is not suitable for the dumbphucks here but for Jesus, Mary and big Joe, holdy shit look at the smile and ultra-feminity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, fibo be in Heaven!!!!!

There was a time, there must have been when she only had 2 cents in her pocket like my girl in Thailand di when she ran into Big Joe and then thereafter her rocket ship took off northbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt Mother Mary provided afterburner engines to lift her because of her struggling family that needed food!!!

Is it any wonder that Mother Mary callls me "DEAREST jOE"

For Sharky,

Chief I told you already YOU have overtaken EliteTrader with just one race car driver = just one striker! You are now the top dog forum in the world. There is no 2nd best. ET is now so far behind they can never catch up.

The boys in china and India will soon be coming over in droves as they know something of import is afoot! YOU alaready make Hong Kong aka King Kong look downright Kindergarten!!!!!

They will all remark the same, "there has never been a striker of the caliber of Fibo!"

God bless you, Sharky! I want YOU to survive the BEAR MARKET that is upon us at 2-4 degrees of TREND!

All others will perish!!! But yur striker will take the ball to the back of the net at the bottom of the BEAR and fire a curved ball that will throw BEAR for a loop, after which BEAR will disappear for at least 75 years and the years of intense prosperity will resume anew for us all.

Live Sharky, live, live for Fibo!!!

Dow Jones: waterfall decline started or just about to get underway in earnest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????????

1624050977053.png

Hydrogen bomb triggered ............................

8 States to End Enhanced Jobless Benefits​

The moves are part of a 25-state crackdown on the $300-a-week additional benefit.

By Tim Smart
|
June 17, 2021, at 12:34 p.m.

Nothing, I mean nothing escapes Fibo. Fibo is the ultimate defense!

UK Records Over 10,000 Virus Cases for First Time Since Feb​

The U.K.’s latest surge in coronavirus infections is gathering pace.

By Associated Press
|
June 17, 2021, at 12:57 p.m.

Delta Variant Makes Up Nearly All New U.K. Coronavirus Cases​

The variant appears to be more transmissible and has already been named a ‘variant of concern’ in the United States.

By Alexa Lardieri
|
June 18, 2021, at 1:02 p.m.

Fibo was born on the wrong planet, in the wrong century at the wrong altitude at the wrong latitude that even Corona beer could not solve

Hey guys ..................... alert! alert!!! alert!!!! :):):) Good Saturday morning!!! Fibo already having a blast!!! Its just waaay too much money guys!!! I'm sending out money overseas just to drain this dam that is overflowing!

Jesus H Christ if only the 8-hr/day population knew how easy it is to trade well - that all it takes is hard work and toil during formative years, something the Brits at T2W know nothing about, Man can Fibo rescue them all! Imagine the quality of meals they could have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they just got a glimpse of what fibo has ordered today from Whole Foods in terms of exotic sushi/sashimi they would be spurred on to excel and study, study, study!

Load up on both prebiotics and probiotics and be ready for stock market/currency/commodity buffets for next week!
Buffets are most likely gong to exceed the quality and variety of the Marina del Rey buffet of years ago when it shone!!

Closest competitor is the Bang-cock Marriott on Soi 57, Bang-cock, Thigh-Land, my fav of all time. It even has curries of the exotic kind from Malaysia.
Big Joe is a fervent curry Man since antediluvian times

The stunning revelation of the character of Big Joe: :):)

Axiom:
When the consensus points one way you-nanimously or close to 100% agreement, Big Joe is to be found alone, alone, alone, going exactly the other way!!!!

Latest example is GOLD: not only new_trader was claiming Gold going to the Moon, but also all experts like Peter Chiff, Jim Rogers and countless others and dig this, The Bank of England and all Central Banks worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest thrrill Fibo got from such a rout is not only defeating them all but rather having them all gasp in total lostnessness beseeching Fibo, "who the f**k are you?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is something that Sharky never understood about Big Joe given that Sharky goes with the crowd when he said to me, "try not to pat yourself on the back too much!!!" :):):)

Sharky has by now figured out that Big Joe is entirely responsible for his own orgasms and waits for no compliments from the crowd who are just mostly so stunned as to never know wtf just went down!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Big Joe knows that all advice by Sharky is well meant and in the right place! Sharky's a good Man.

Lesson for new_trader, a Herd member so entrenched in Herding that she is by now, after 20 years at T2W not only not getting better but has radically retrogressed. YOu see, one can never improve by just following the crowd because to do so one has to sacrifice one's own individuality.

Example: The crowd aka Herd saw the apple fall and thought nothing of it! Only Newton, an individual, asked, "why?"

To put new_trader's ultimate weakness into one small paragraph title it would go like this ....... re: Gold going to the Moon

Such incredible projections of bull markets tend to occur towards the end of the move when the vast majority of the crowd can only see continued upside.

It is a weakness, a disease worse than Cancer. And new_trader has had this disease the entire time at T2W and its only gotten worse. An surgical operation is called for due to the fact that this is way past antibiotics! Surgical incision and intervention is the only resort left!!!!

Currently I don't believe a single surgeon on Planet Earth can perform this operation on new_trader successfully! Such type of operation takes a very special Man to bring it to fruition - what type of Man would it take?

A Man of considerable intemperate disposition! Such is such a Man's greatest gift to mankind! i.e. not being a nice guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.