Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ....................... Jonas Chord (Dow Jones) on the verge of going into a waterfall decline

1624030359681.png

Gold 1H: nailed it!! TP-ed. RSI has turned up just when Gold is within a hair of 61.8%.

I'm satisfied!!! Now we wait and see what develops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

View attachment 301790

For .......................... S H A R K Y S H A R K Y S H A R K Y :):):):):):) 61.8% 61.8% 61.8%

61.8% 61.8% golden ratio golden ratio golden ratio :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gaze in awe YET AGAIN how in live action, Fibo's 61.8% halted the decline in Gold to generate at the very least a nice respite for new_trader

T H I S IS P O E T R Y SHARKY!!! Cheers amigo!!!!! You're a good man, Sharks, always liked you!!! :):):)

Gold 1H chart updated for today live ................. see how the 61.8% made big buckolas for Fibo? Dig it baby!!!

1624032006313.png

For .......................... S H A R K Y S H A R K Y S H A R K Y :):):):):):) 61.8% 61.8% 61.8%

61.8% 61.8% golden ratio golden ratio golden ratio :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W's grossest outpoint ..................

see the fellas in the CORONAVIRUS thread? See how they rail against authority? See how they hate and can't stsnd being told wht to do or what not to do by the govt?

Well dig this, dig how dumb these sons of b*tches are ....................... penny wise and pound foolish = their own expression otttt to duffice to s-plain

They didn't complain one single word when their government banned all COLONIAL HISTORY from UK schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single complaint! THEY went along with this quite wilingly and sh*tcanned their own rich History and worse still they assumed that the govt. did not want them to learn it because it would make them too proud of their actions and achievements!!!!!

But here at T2W they complain about peanuts in comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure!

Utterly butterly shocking to Big Joe is that from top to bottom at T2W not a single one knew or knows anything about Colonial History, a History soooooooooooooooooooo important as it outlines how Britain came to own 25% of the world's land mass and had the strongest currency in the world!!!! These would surely be sufficient reason to learn their own History!! But NO, they did not voice a word of complaint in protest!!!

What a bunch of losers!!!!

Then in current times they take it to a whole new contrived level of stupidity by going totally Politically correct and throwing your ass in jail for spitting on the sidewalk when just a mere decades ago they'd kill 200,000 children for lunch and then drink beer to celebrate!!!!

Go figure! Welcome to planet Earth!!!

To date the only member at T2W who has decided to learn Colonial History is a fella named Postman. This is good news for Fibo! At least one person has taken the time!

This ultra-sweet English girl is soooo waaaaay ahead of all the dumbphucks at T2W its downright ridiculous!!!!

Learn mofos, learn, learn for Fibo!!!!!!

BEAR will even the score now over the next 3 years ................ all UK's genocide will be paid for in spades by paying waaay beyond the widest level of transgressions against humanity, esp. women and children

Gold update see prev. post on the closed trade rigtht at the 61.8% magic level - a stellar feat by Fibo, a truly magnificente trade ................... now Gold returns tot he 61.8% to either blast thru' it downward or to kiss it for a final time and then rebound to save new_trader's nambi-pambi dopey incompetent ass and rebound. Look at the divergence on the RSI and Macd. Either way if she busts thru' and breaks down further it will be more obvious than a one-legged man trying to win a butt-kicking contest. Reenter short if that happens! If she rebounds its up to YOU if you want to go Long. For me, fck it, I'm SHORT oriented so will not partake of Long!!!! hehehehhe, I'm a simple guy ho likes to stick with the primary trend until proven wrong!!!!!

1624037841963.png

Note:

If I was Brit I would be proud of my heritage and to be well versed in my own History regardless the atrocities. It is what it is and one pays the price. But one must know what one has lived thru' and what one has done and what one dished out to women and children. Personally I would make such penance to women and children that it would take thousands of years to pay them back for what I done to their kind. I would be doing all sorts of humanitarian work to make up for my transgressions.

women? children? Jesus H Christ!!!! What male coward ataacks these delicate creatures of such aesthetic beauty? Fibo would accept the penance of a trillion years for such transgressions against humanity!

But Fibo is free of all such transgressions and even cringed and went into Depression when my country invaded Iraq in 2003. I cried tears of blood when I saw the Iraqi woman, a grandmother carry her granddaughter into the street after the mother and father were killed by shrapnel - and the poor baby a mere 2 yrs old took shrapnel to the chest and perished. I couldn't not stand it. I could not walk. I was petrified. I was demolished with disgrace.

But I would want to know my own History! Knowledge is power!

Hey guys ...................... watch the key to the British empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch it like a hawk! Nobody in Britain knows this least of all sharky's dumbphucks! They probably would not even know wtf this is except for Postman, who might and I say might know this ............................. Postman's a good boy IMO despite the 400+ attacks on my character in my thread back starting in June of 2020. I hold no grudges. all is OK. war is war. Brits vs Americans is normal operation for Big Joe! :) :) :)

The London stock Exchange LSE stock has investments in several bourses. It is a key determinant of the England syndrome.

Watch it like a hawk!

When it busts thru' the trendline down, pullyour c**k out and f**k in the th e2-moon -junction as a perennial short of epic proportions as it might never recover - EVER - as BEAR will exact a stiff penance on her!

1624038703102.png

Where is that boy, Inquisitor? Bring him to me!!!! Let's see what he is like face to face with Fibo. He is a gentleman and never insulted, only challenged me. I like that.

Bring this boy to my tent, NOW! :)

For Tomorton

Give it a rest, Johnny. You are spewing false data at ET. You're lucky that Americans don't know India's history. If they did know this, your ass would be grass posting such nonsense.

Yeah the thuggees were nailed and rounded up by the Brits in colonial times. But dig this! the thuggees were saints compared to the Brits. The way it worked out was that the God of Thuggeeism, the Brits, nailed the lowly street urchins of thugee-ism and then proceeded to become the biggest THUGEES ever known in the entire galactic confederation!

Your trading stinks, Johnny, you're so asinine, hovine, bovine incompetent in trading it shows in your knowledge of your own History!!!

Study up Johnny! The next time I come across you I want to see some improvement in this regard, you hear me?

Good luck! always here to help you even if I have to smack your stupid ass around the block a few times! I'm used to it at T2W!!!

Talk to me, Johnny

Nobody loves fibo despite the heavy duty work and service HE performs for the marauders of the centuries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Dow drops 400 points extending its losses
1624041129879.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

WHO says delta is becoming the dominant Covid variant globally​

PUBLISHED FRI, JUN 18 202112:02 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

Fibo f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once, yet!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Sharky ............................... who just had a baby 6 months ago :)

A woman goes into labor with her child. The doctor says that they have invented a new device to transfer the pain of child birth to the father. He asks if it is ok to use the new device. The couple agrees and so he turns the pain to the father to 10%. The man feels nothing. They then bump it up to 20%. He still feels nothing. They keep doing this until they have the machine up to 100%. The man still felt nothing so they go home happy, until they find the milkman dead on the porch.

Bear Market wisdom

Tell a woman she’s beautiful a hundred times and she won’t believe you. Tell a woman she’s fat once and she will remember it for the rest of her life because elephants never forget.

A cop sees an old American woman carrying two large sacks. One of the sacks has a hole and is leaking 20 dollar bills.

The cop asks the woman, “Where did an old lady like you get all of that money?”

She replies, “Well, there’s a golf course behind my house and when golfers need to go to the bathroom, they stick their penis through a hole in my fence and pee into my yard. It became a problem because it kills the flowers.”

The cop asks, “So what did you do about it?”

The old lady says, “I get my hedge clippers and I wait behind the fence. When a golfer sticks his penis through the fence, I grab ahold of it and shout GIVE ME $20 OR IT COMES CLEAN OFF!”

“That seems fair enough,” the cop says, “so what’s in the other sack?”

The old lady replies with, “Not everyone pays…”

Provisional Slam Dunk!!!!

to morph into an outright Slam Dunk!! the following things must happen YOU-nanimously!!!

Called on May 10th (early morning hours of May 11th:

(1) Londonistan must break the trendline with a solid CLOSE below it ........ ( not yet)

(2) Dow Jones already top is in as called ........ ( done )

(3) Nasdaq already Top is in as called (but could be marginally exceeded) ........ ( done )

(4) Dow Jones Transports already Top is in as called ........ ( done )

(5) New York Stock Exchange already Top is in as called ........ ( done )

(6) Vix bottom is already in as called ......... ( done )

(7) Coronavirus UK wave 3 has begun as called ........... ( done )

(8) Coronavirus USA already begun but needs confirmation ........... ( not yet )

Imagine the size of the NOBEL prize if this turns out to be a correctly called TOP for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slam Dunk!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.