Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retriever-being-sick.jpg
Retriever-being-sick.jpg
Retriever-being-sick.jpg

welcome back........but for how long we ask ? .....

I can give you an estimate to my next bannng ..................... based on what has worked thus far ............................ the previous bannings have been following the fibonacci series, which is as it should be and as expected.

58 days from today, Trader333 will drop the hammer on me for the 9th time (count from Feb 28 onwards, all Fibo numbers en route have failed to fire = ignite ............. we have gone past the highly expected station of "144" but nothing happened there except I got a scowl .................. therefore the next expected station is "233"

My last banning was Feb 11 to Feb 28 ..................... 17 days ................... this series being followed here by Trader333 is the Warren Buffet base series he uses in all his financial dealings ..................... its a secret for almost all but Fibo has guessed it as 17. Trader333 appears to be following this sequence in the banning lengths (17 or multiples of 17). All unconsciously or subconsciously of course.

It might behoove Trader333 to replace his 200-day moving average with the Fibo version .................. "233-day"

Dow going up S&p going up Nasdaq going up New all time highs only a fuckwit would not be long here! DO we know anyone like that?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey fib....all gone quiet .....everything ok ?

Ok just realised you picked up a red card......suspect you are really on last warning

Could you summarise your trading strategy again in 1 post before you go ?

That would be useful to people who want to learn from you but have been caught up in all the other drama along the way ?

Cheers ...been an interesting ride and good luck in the future

N

My trading strategy in one post is, "assess which way T2W is inclined, then do the opposite - a reasonably good proxy for T2W direction is a combo Dentalfloss/postman/cantagril/malaguti/tomorton/trendie/" .................. this indicator can replace the Macd/RSI combo. Am still working on it to refine it.

My trading strategy in one post is, "assess which way T2W is inclined, then do the opposite - a reasonably good proxy for T2W direction is a combo Dentalfloss/postman/cantagril/malaguti/tomorton/trendie/" .................. this indicator can replace the Macd/RSI combo. Am still working on it to refine it.
5 months of doing shit means you missed out on 50% gains!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dep5.jpg

Some more notes on trading strategy or better yet senior to trading strategy is the observation and clear evidence that the rich do not work for money, money works for them. Additionally even though debt kills especially in a Deflation, it only kills the poor and/or T2W types ............ and its done this for thousands of years = excellent track record.

The rich use debt magnificently until they get cott in a BEAR.

All traders at T2W are undercapitalized and therefore guaranteed losers right out the starting gate. There is no work around for this. All are therefore destined to be small time small mind hoods who can never break out to the other side.

T2W trader income is minus 100k to +4k per year, but over a 10-yr period is minus 200k to -40k . that is, nobody gets anywhere.

So why do they do it year after year coming back for more punishment?

H O P E that their dream will somehow materialize. They all die an ignominious death.

Almost all are already dead but don't know it yet.

Forums are where they reside and can be found in large numbers.

Easiest proof? Nobody will show up for a real show and tell on trading records. NOBODY!

Does the OP eat shit? Yes he does, bad dog fibo.

Did you know it is a myth that Fibo’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s? Think about all the things they eat during the day both outside and inside. Fibo is known to raid garbage cans, drink water out of the toilet, and lick himself. They will chew their way through the day.

However, a not-so-pleasant thing to us humans is a Fibo who eat their own poop. There is even a scientific name for this habit—coprophagia (kop-ruh-fey-jee-uh)—and also both behavioral and physiologic reasons why Fibo views poop as a delicacy.

How Common

There have not been a lot of studies conducted as to the whys. If you Fibo eats poop, be comforted by the fact he is not alone. In a study conducted at the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior’s Conference in 2012, researchers found that 16% of dogs were classified as serious poop eaters (more than five times/day) and 24% of dogs in the study ate poop at least once/day.

If you look at how dogs evolved it makes sense: dogs are scavengers and when food was scarce, dogs resorted to eating anything available. Also, mothers still clean up their puppies poop to keep the nest clean.

Why?
Did you know that rabbits eat feces for the key nutrients? If they don’t, they could develop health problems and newborns may die.

When a dog eats his own feces it is harmless. However, eating the feces of other animals may contain bacteria, parasites and toxins that could make him sick.

Something unusual we found was that dogs are generally picky about eating poop: they avoid loose stools and diarrhea. If it’s freezing outside and the stools are frozen, they are particularly delicious to dogs – hence the name “poopsicles”.

Although experts disagree on why certain dogs eat poop and other’s don’t, the most common reasons are:

• Isolation. Dogs that are lonely, bored or left alone for long periods of time tend to eat poop.
  • Anxiety. Dogs that may be punished for pooping during housetraining may eat their poop to destroy the evidence.
  • Attention. Do you react when your dog eats poop? Next time appear nonchalant or your dog may do it to get your attention.
  • Deficiency. Your dog could have an enzyme deficiency, pancreatic issues or a parasite. Check with your vet to rule out any medical conditions.
  • Enjoyment. Many dogs simply like the taste.
  • Hungry. Your dog may not be getting enough food.
  • Learned behavior. A younger dog may see an older dog eating poop and assume it is natural and acceptable. For households with multiple dogs there is often a pecking order of dominant and submissive roles. Submissive dogs will sometimes eat the stool of their dominant counterparts.
The good news? Your vet will tell you about ways to break this habit. Here are some suggestions you may want to try:

• Feeding your dog a healthy and nutritious diet in the right quantities
  • Getting enough exercise and keeping your dog busy
  • Reducing any factors that may be stressing your dog
  • Picking up the poop right after he goes and keeping his environment clean
  • Making the poop taste bad by using Adolph’s Meat Tenderizer or “For-bid”
Good luck!

There are no foreigners at T2W as should be obvious by now. When Brits are asleep there is nobody online as has been documented by me numerous times. Imagine this: an island the size of Louisiana where the sun rarely shines but yet they think its the world.

Only one guy from Malta, one from Indonesia and one from Japan. That's all T2W has in the foreigner dept.

The Japanese T2W member recently walked into a US bank .................

... and goes up to the teller. Even though he is new to speaking English, he says, "I wish to exchange 400 of my currency for US dollars. The teller proceeds to do so and they politely part ways. A few days pass and the Japanese man again walks into the bank, again to exchange the same amount currency. This time though, the teller hands him less than the previous exchange. Confused, he asked the teller, "Why have you given me less dollars than before?" "Fluctuations," replies the teller, " the markets have changed." "Fluctuations? FLUCTUATIONS!" The Japanese man exclaims, " Fuck you Americans, too!"

Hey guys .............................. welcome to McDonald's job. Is this what you signed up for? :):):):)

post #101,363 Q.E.D. $10k account Way more risk than McDonald's job for about the same money effectively

Hey guys ........................ Sunday nite 8:04 PM Pacific time, August 23rd ............ GBPUSD daily: close out all Longs. The Wave from March 20 northbound is OVER. As mentioned earlier and elsewhere I am not in the trade. But if I was, this is where I would exit. Just free advice, my 2 cents

Retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy your spoils of War.

I am ready to jump into the EurUsd short as soon as neckline breaks. See earlier charts a few pages back

Still FLAT

Hey guys ................................. SPX daily ............ trendline break has 2 results: end of entire rally from March 23rd OR small correction and then one more top which will be the final top

Still a wait and see for me. No position Yet. Flat. Not interested in LONGS. Not one bit. RISK is too high. How high? Kissing a girl tested +ve corona virus.

1598242037312.png

Hey guys ........................ Sunday nite 8:04 PM Pacific time, August 23rd ............ GBPUSD daily: close out all Longs. The Wave from March 20 northbound is OVER. As mentioned earlier and elsewhere I am not in the trade. But if I was, this is where I would exit. Just free advice, my 2 cents

Retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy your spoils of War.

I am ready to jump into the EurUsd short as soon as neckline breaks. See earlier charts a few pages back

Still FLAT

@fibo_trader has missed out on THE Biggest Bull run in the Universe, and boasts of it! Imagine if he tried to set up a training course for traders, think of all the money they would have missed out on because he's too stupid to adopt rule number one "Follow the trend"!

l8.jpg
l9.jpg
l10.jpg
l11.jpg

Hey guys ................................. SPX daily ............ trendline break has 2 results: end of entire rally from March 23rd OR small correction and then one more top which will be the final top

Still a wait and see for me. No position Yet. Flat. Not interested in LONGS. Not one bit. RISK is too high. How high? Kissing a girl tested +ve corona virus.

View attachment 286400

@fibo_trader says "end of entire rally from March 23rd OR small correction" in other words 'it might go down or it might keep going up'.
Would YOU pay for that type of 'advice'?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey guys ....................... make sure Trader333 knows this. Why? Because everyone else here has missed it ........................... Besides, its been a long time since he sent me on holiday. I know my vacations are very important to him, thus far he has refrained from the vacation of the 3rd kind aka everlasting ................... but just in case he does, at least this chart below is the first thing he sees when he signs in today

S&P 500 Equal Weighted Index has not only not taken out the February 2020 Top, it has not even gone higher than the June Top.

View attachment 286387
I wouldnt say everyone here has missed this
Sentiment trader sent this two weeks ago..perhaps you just missed it

Attachments

• knobhead.JPG
    knobhead.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 56
I wouldnt say everyone here has missed this
Sentiment trader sent this two weeks ago..perhaps you just missed it

Hi Postie,

I repeat: everyone here missed it! And will repeat this too: As usual.

As an aside: Sentiment Trader is too slow. How slow? Very slooooooooow compared to nimble, Fibo! Fibo knew this on June 8. SPX equal weighted arrived at 88.3% and turned around. It knows its there. That confirms either an "A" or a full A-B-C correction.

More evidence, though not necessary, came later as you can see the other grid showing the 161.8% hit. That too is an a-b-c hit, a precise hit that is reminiscent of licking the best p***y in town.

Keep trying Postie, but you are going to have to study. The way it stands you will not be able to resolve and neutralize 20 years of Ignorance in a mere 4 months since you met Fibo.

Happy though, that you are trying new methods such as newbie identities. You are Brit so its allowed. For anybody else its instant lifetime banning. Keep at it. Why? See pic below

1598296581302.png

SPX equal weighted showing the 88.3% Fibo weapon of mass destruction.

1598296288819.png

For Postie ....................... come on Man, you have Home Court Advantage + cops Trader333 and owner Sharky in your corner + every other mother's son T2W member on YOUR side, but in 4 months you still can't take out Fibo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminder: Comparing a Brit to an American is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal"

Postie, Look into breaking the T2W laws left and right as that is the only way to defeat me. My hands are tied, any Law I break its instant lifetime banning. Surely you will not squander such a monstrous EDGE.

I love it!! Keep coming!!! Fibo playing with the Fly again .................

See how happy Fibo is when he discovers that the Fly he was playing with has not left, but is still very much still there?

Hi Postie,

I repeat: everyone here missed it! And will repeat this too: As usual.

As an aside: Sentiment Trader is too slow. How slow? Very slooooooooow compared to nimble, Fibo! Fibo knew this on June 8. SPX equal weighted arrived at 88.3% and turned around. It knows its there. That confirms either an "A" or a full A-B-C correction.

More evidence, though not necessary, came later as you can see the other grid showing the 161.8% hit. That too is an a-b-c hit, a precise hit that is reminiscent of licking the best p***y in town.

Keep trying Postie, but you are going to have to study. The way it stands you will not be able to resolve and neutralize 20 years of Ignorance in a mere 4 months since you met Fibo.

Happy though, that you are trying new methods such as newbie identities. You are Brit so its allowed. For anybody else its instant lifetime banning. Keep at it. Why? See pic below

View attachment 286447

SPX equal weighted showing the 88.3% Fibo weapon of mass destruction.

View attachment 286445
You're a cock

Status
Not open for further replies.