Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
dep5.jpg

Why Postie can never go up against Fibo in real Life:

Main: Postie is just way too ignorant of Life and knowledge. Way too ignorant. Squandered formative years, can't play catch up now

Death blow: Thinks too small, cannot conceive of full throttle.

@fibo_trader When will you be man enough to admit you are wrong!
The markets are screaming higher EVERY day and you still try to find a way to prove they are going down. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hello Fibo #interesting# thread as in "May you live in interesting times".
I saw the lets ban fibo thread and was about to reply but its been closed FWIW I dont think people should be banned for sharing their views on a public forum. I'm with Evelyn Hall, "I disapprove of your opinion, but I will defend to the death my right to shove my opinion down your throat first" (or something along those lines).

If your ideas have merit they will shine if not others can come and show them up for what they are worth (or better still you can post yourself when you get it wrong). You are the 'zerohedge' or 'london Real' of T2W. I like to keep up with them because they draw attention to the current real issues but put a "Twilight zone" twist on them. They have their finger on the pulse and I can go and research the real story for myself.
Bear market calls ad nauseam , yep forums are full of them, going to be right once every 15 years or so, keep posting and your going to be right one day. Today is your day bask in the glory, it wont last.

Postie (Beta Male) ................ one of the Beta Males patrolling the T2W territory to keep other Males out so marauding Alpha males do not get into the territory and steal the T2W females like Timsk, Trendie, Panda, malaguti, tomorton, 00007, Atilla et al. This is as it should be - preventing marauding males from taking over the territory of the BETA.

However Life works in such a way that in the very first instant of contact between 2 Males it is established n a split second who the Alpha is and who the Beta is. Submission is the key. The BETA displays submission instantly. If he did not do this, he would get slaughtered, a thorough beating - and his women would get buggered anyway - worst for the BETA is that in the Wild women don't give a fck about hurting the BETA's feeling when they go hook line and sinker for the Alpha who slaps the BETA around like a ragdoll.

See quote above for how first contact established dominance. Whatever subsequently follows over months and months from a recalcitrant BETA is vaginal effluvium - something that all married men are familiar with after appro. one year of marriage.

Enjoy!!! :):cool::ROFLMAO:(y)

Vix's c**k just came out of the fly of his pants and is now in the open.

A stiff one of this variety demands someone of the female persuasion to treat it like an icecream cone. When that happens, expect a blast hard on

1598300063677.png

Fibo reminds the Ignoramuses, Sharky's Ignoramuses ........................

when Vix takes off northbound, the FIRESALE has begun!!! Who does best in a firesale? Only those with CASH due to the main fact that CREDIT will freeze up and become impossible to get.

F I R E S A L E

For estupidissimo, Postman, wake up, #clownshoes :) YOu could not even tie the shoelaces of NVP on your best day. Just because he s quiet and timid you have all underestimated his might. The only Brit carrying the baton at this sh*thouse. The rest of you got no chance against him not only in trading but also being international Men.

You cannot even compete with NVP. Not only is he way ahead of you, he is on a different planet when it comes to Trading profits. Your IP, Chief Postmanm is the same for the 3 identities you've taken on thus far. Tooooo ignorant to be even smart.

And here is some sobering take from NVP ....................... :) what NVP saw in 48 hours even though a busy man, Postman would never see even in a millions years - the only time Postman would wake up is a one on one meet up in London where documents are smashed on hs c***k and he is forced to read.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much fun for Fibo. Had no idea of these perks before coming to T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
--------------------------------------

From NVP:

Hey Fibo......

can you direct me to your trading calls .... would be interesting to learn from you ...I always enjoy learning new things

N

Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

I suggest you restart the thread after we are at 4k or so on the ES lol

Thanks, Postie. If you're going to come at me as different newbies, try to at least use different IPs, thus far they are all the same and a lot of other stuff shows up that I'm not interested in. No wonder you don't want to share trading records.

Try a different approach. There are many dead T2W-ers. Steal one of their identities and come in. Coming in as a newbie is too obvious. No real newbie would come into this thread. You said so yourself, there is NO value, no value whatsoever in a thread top call by an american that is the call of the century. Zero value.

Another thing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is try to change the nationality. Brit rules you out on the sport.

Try Pacific Islander or some such. Evern Bolivia might work.

Thanks for the free lessons in SENTIMENT!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Postie, close that account with Metro Bank asap. Its going down. The 452 pounds will be better taken out now and used for food. Also pay off your debts, you debt to income ratio is 72%. The BEAR will cripple you. You could walk away from all the debt because in about 6 months or more I expect worldwide total 100% forgiveness on all debt and credit rating under 690.

Get a software IP auto generator. You're too much of an open book. Its not a big deal to me, I already knew you from the Scalping FTSE thread. Small time trader. You don't interest me much except for PLAY. :) :) :) :) :) :)

As you can clearly see, T2W is fading fast, dying, 4-6 members online during prime time, sometimes but rarely 14. So the only game in town right now to keep me from getting bored is PLAYING with you - Hide & Seek.

Ball's in your court. Take the shot. Waiting! :):):):)

Women just don't like nice guys like Postie :):):):)

Thanks, Postie. If you're going to come at me as different newbies, try to at least use different IPs, thus far they are all the same and a lot of other stuff shows up that I'm not interested in. No wonder you don't want to share trading records.

Try a different approach. There are many dead T2W-ers. Steal one of their identities and come in. Coming in as a newbie is too obvious. No real newbie would come into this thread. You said so yourself, there is NO value, no value whatsoever in a thread top call by an american that is the call of the century. Zero value.

Another thing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is try to change the nationality. Brit rules you out on the sport.

Try Pacific Islander or some such. Evern Bolivia might work.

Thanks for the free lessons in SENTIMENT!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your full of shit you cock womble, you cant see my IP address or anyone else's turd brain.

As I've said before the markets go down one day and you post 50 charts saying you predicted it all along, the markets go up for 10 days in a row and you resort to your alpha male shitposting.

Fuck off and die!

T2W ...................... 2 members online, 1 newbie ............... sad, sad, sad .......................

Hey guys, T2W traffic is deteriorating so fast lately that it might behoove us to take a look at what it was like when I first came here May 6, 2019.

It looked slow to me, very slow, the first thing I noticed is the slow pace of threads moving after update = akin to velocity of money which as you know is killing us now in the Economy. Well, its here too in T2W. Velcity was low when I arrived but now its dropped off a cliff.

Do you remember this thread?

Now dig this: if a true believer, zonked out cat like Trendie sees this, its already late, late, late in the decline in the same way as one would look at a BEAR market, i.e a well developed BEAR deeply and well entrenched.

Dyin ain't much of a livin, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.