Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ........................... what's happened to Postie? Haven't seen him around lately ................ pass this important message to him asap ......................

Fibo will not f**k a female who is waving a tampon at him. Never have, never will! :)

Fibo prefers the Postie on the right .............. the postie on the left is a friggin nightmare ..... would cause any d**k to shrivel up and die in under 1 second, if that

1598049007075.png

Jesus H Christ, Postie, lose some weight ......................

Jesus H Christ, Postie you have the best weapon when/if you hate a guy ................ spare Fibo ............. just sit on the fella's face and gross him out to kingdom come :)

Riddle.

Q.
When is a wave 1 not a wave 1

A.
When Fibo calls it.
:ROFLMAO:

Sorry CV, forgot to mention ........................................

YOU are wrong wrong on even the following great ones ................ Fibo nailed 'em all

Dow Jones, Dow Jones Transportation INdex, New York Stock Exchange Index, Wilshire 5000, S&P400, S&P600,
Dow JOnes World, Dow JOnes Europe, Dow Jones Latin America, Dow JOnes Asia
Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, South Africa, Canada, Mexico +++++++++++++++++

but ........................... forgot to mention that in addition to being wrong on SPX & Nasdaq, I am also wrong on Taiwan as it did take out the top.

Therefore wrong on 3 but right on 180+++++ = 99%+ success rate.

Readers should watch now as this will enrage Postie even more and the tampons will continue to fly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Super Plus size for Postie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1598050472565.png

Keep the tampons comin guys .................... enjoying it .... but no fat chicks allowed :) :) :) :)

You'll be dead in a week. But you have come to the fight place. A graveyard, a burial site

1598051226708.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pray boy, pray, kneel andpray, you are at a crossroads, your hear and soul are in agony and you are grasping at straws for salvation. Here there are only losers who cannot pay the rent but pose as traders

DEMAND a trading record of Sharky. Demand it. It is your right! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jesus H Christ ................... get a load of this magnificent scholar .......... credentials are super impressive ................. speech and diction out of this world ................. sense of humor nonpareil .................. shoots to the top of Fibo's list of YOUTUBE video subjects .................. why? .... if even for only the sense of humor, Fibo gets his money/time's worth in spades

2nd time I've come across this one and its got me fired up

Getting all of his writings to study up on Colonial History for my own interest.

Then I can continue teaching Sharky and his band of barbarians their own History. :)

Hey guys ........................ why are Mr. Charts followers all (??) dead, except for Timsk?

Can of worms will blow wide open in the BEAR.

1598059863819.png

Have you noticed that when the markets go down one day @fibo_trader spams 30 posts telling us he is the only one who can see the world is collapsing, then the next 5 days when the markets go UP he posts random shit.
He is a blind fool!

blind-fool.png

Only 12 SPAM posts this time You need to do better @fibo_trader. You're getting lazy.

Shouldnt you be going now fibo now that you have failed miserably to predict the crash of the world for a third time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Off to bed now fibo, you can't sleep on the stairs.

Postie is slipping again :) Losing interest in Fibo, are we? Not likely. But if so, let's see if we can revive it :)

Sharky's chief barbarian, counter-violent said/asked, "when is a Wave 1 not a Wave 1? Answer: when Fibo says its a Wave 1"

Testing, testing, testing ........................... Is Postie MAN enough to say to Fibo, "good call on Wave 1" :):):):):):) ............ ?

(note that the Call was made exactly 1 trading day before the CRASH ended on March 23rd low. Nobody else worldwide saw it coming)

Hello Fibo #interesting# thread as in "May you live in interesting times".
I saw the lets ban fibo thread and was about to reply but its been closed FWIW I dont think people should be banned for sharing their views on a public forum. I'm with Evelyn Hall, "I disapprove of your opinion, but I will defend to the death my right to shove my opinion down your throat first" (or something along those lines).

If your ideas have merit they will shine if not others can come and show them up for what they are worth (or better still you can post yourself when you get it wrong). You are the 'zerohedge' or 'london Real' of T2W. I like to keep up with them because they draw attention to the current real issues but put a "Twilight zone" twist on them. They have their finger on the pulse and I can go and research the real story for myself.
Bear market calls ad nauseam , yep forums are full of them, going to be right once every 15 years or so, keep posting and your going to be right one day. Today is your day bask in the glory, it wont last.

For enjoyment purposes but the lesson is cast in stone!

For Trader333 & Sharky: Lesson: SUBMISSION!

Those who ignore HISTORY, miss the subsequent boat forever in the future

Postman acknowledged & established Fibo as the Alpha Male in our very first meeting. This is cast in stone as it is the ORIGIN. Like Adam & Eve. Nature dictates this cannot be revoked.

Done my entire life in Sales closing:
Establish the Alpha on the very first eye contact in the very first meeting! Game over! Irreversible!!

I didnt know you were a keen cyclist, #metoo. (y)

The new CTC website
It's impossible to please all of the people all of the time

More SUBMISSION on very first meeting

Why its way less fun for Fibo when Postie is not here .....................

see how happy I was when I heard him buzz again .........................

Hey guys ..................... in Fibo's world it goes down this way in the real world .........................

Re:: counter-violent: it might take him a long time to figure things out about Fibo. But when he eventually, inevitably does so, this will be the expression on his face when he realizes he's got to go face to face in trading against Fibo .................... or lose face after 20 years as the dominant male lion here ............

at 1:27

Hey guys ....................... Postie is going to need new methods, a whole new approach to go at Fibo :):)

The old methods are not working no more, too stale now. Thus far the best one was the Signature attack with the bum of the signature hanging out lower for me to see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But Trader333 slapped your c**k on this outright breaking of the rules even though rules don't apply to Brits.

Its now time to dig deeper, Postie. I mean go deep undercover and find new methods. Get creative like the gunfighter n the video. That's what its gonna to take to go at Fibo with any semblance of a chance of success

Get creative, boy! :)

Hey guys ....................... Postie is going to need new methods, a whole new approach to go at Fibo :):)

Its not easy to go up against Fibo. Heck, Fibo has been so close to DEATH in this lifetime a few times, nothing scares him no more. DEATH is not hard for Fibo, its livin that's hard :)

Fibo not only plays, he can shoot too. Can take out a target at 1000 yards even in a wind. Fibo always said to others to get them to learn to shoot, "there ain't no more power than that in a Man holding a gun" ...................... but has since grown up into full maturity with the stunning realization that the only thing superior with more power than the man holding the gun is the Man holding big bucks. The GUN answers obediently to such a Man and no other

There's so much Postie could learn from Fibo.

For starters one of the greatest fruits he is missing out on is not having a clue to the degree of sheer poetry an Alpha feels when a woman looks at him in instant submission and even without a touch she has already pre-orgasmed. No Sir, Postie will never understand this, he's never seen it, never experienced it, never known of its existence until he met Fibo. But now he will waste it! :)

Hey guys ................... Zero members online. Zero, nada, zilch, zip, zippedydodah.

Dig this anomaly, guys ................... Prices are going up in the Financial Markets, the rally from March 23rd continues but the economy is cracking and cracking and cracking. And T2W is fading fast, fast, fast ................... SAD!

Might as well grapple with the queston of questions that is gong to plague Wave technicians for at least a century ............. is the wave up from March 2009 a "B-wave" or a "Wave 5" ???? In the final analysis it does not matter too much because they are both TERMINAL waves. Wave B up when complete gives way to Wave C down. Wave 5 up when complete gives way to an A-B-C pattern down that could span upto 30 years

The key is in the sentiment of the wave. That will be where the clues reside. No doubt there will be some great lesson in WAVE COUNTING for future generations

Status
Not open for further replies.