Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ............... see live slaughter of the innocents ........... shown many times already ........... this is the latest ............
page #6457 = last page ........... Newbies, this is what DEATH in the Markets looks like

Jesus H Christ, DEATH is a way of Life with these guys.

Too funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Additional info: take the entire thread of 6457 pages and do a death count. Undertaker stocks = buy buy buy

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good morning, Oscar, :)

Doesn't count what you think about Brits. Why? You're Australian. Too subservient to the Brits. Ditto for the Irish like Trader333. THEY gang up on Trader333 and he drops a sausage and kills Americans.

Only an American can slap 'em around like I am doing. Only an American can bang them real good in ANY department.

See quote first, esp. w.r.t. why an Australian ass is grass when dealing with Brits = History drops the former to his knees in subjugation regardless the time element. Those who ignore HISTORY get slaughtered (best application is the Financial Markets)

Britain raped, pillaged, genocide-ed Australia. Indigenous Australians occupied the continent for 65,000 years before the motherf*****s of Terrorism and genocide arrived.

Therfore as Fibo has noticed over and over again, when an Australian stands in front of a Brit in modern times, the first one to put his eyes down to evade eye contact ................ is the Australian. Ditto for the Irish. Ditto for Africans. Ditto for Indians, Pakistanis.

But not Muslims.

And not Americans.

And this feature alone sends the Brits into exasperation waves of stellar height.

The incoming BEAR market 2020-23 will change things around drastically, however. Indians in particular will revrse the trend and Brots will be serving them, be their servants and whatnot. This is the sense of humor of BEAR - this is how it works. But expect it to stretch out over decades, this is a long-term phenomenon.

My advice for everybody here for after body death: when you pick up the next body/identity, make sure it is not BRIT.
Viable choices: America, India. This will be the dominant force to reckon with for the next centuries.

Therfore as Fibo has noticed over and over again, when an Australian stands in front of a Brit in modern times, the first one to put his eyes down to evade eye contact ................ is the Australian. Ditto for the Irish. Ditto for Africans. Ditto for Indians, Pakistanis.

But not Muslims.

And not Americans.

And this feature alone sends the Brits into exasperation waves of stellar height.

The Muslim has brought the UK to her knees. A Muslim standing eye to eye with a Brit will not lower eyes first. The Brit will with just a split second look into the Muslim's eyes, go into a terror wave and withdraw. They have zero idea how to deal with this phenomenon. Game to Muslims. Read all Fibo's posts in the thread below but especially note the total effect a Brit has become to the Muslims. Lost, lost, lost!!!!

America? This story we all know too well. Britain vs America = a one-bedroom apartment vs a Skyscraper like the Empire State bldg. One cannot compare a frog's p***y (the UK) to the Panama Canal (USA)

Hey guys .................... remember this way after Fibo has ceased to exist and gone, gone gone :):) ........ those who forget and ignore HISTORY will inevitably PERISH and die ignominious deaths multiple times and get this .... as evidence in the financial Markets, come back for more repeated abuse and punishment. Lesson: Always learn History, especially anything you trade in the markets - idiots trade on the 1-minute chart permanently and never look at a daily as its considered way too long-term. Big mistake. The character of the instrument is revealed the longer the time frame.

The smart folk live in the modern age but REFUSE TO FORGET HISTORY

The walls of fibo's heart become as thin as paper, the knees buckle as he observes the Brits make the Devil look like a saint!!!!

Hey guys ............... its Sunday, a day of rest and relaxay-shun ................ revist thread below for the last page to enjoy and die from laffter at Cheech & Chong trading Futures page #6457 = last page

Hey guys ............... its Sunday, a day of rest and relaxay-shun ................ revist thread below for the last page to enjoy and die from laffter at Cheech & Chong trading Futures page #6457 = last page

Cheech & Chong are on the last page of the thread. It just them 2. Enjoy the inevitable

Cheech & Chong are on the last page of the thread. It just them 2. Enjoy the inevitable

11:50 .................. 10,000 years of History wiped out by the similar c***suck*** in this thread, only older and their forefathers wiped out in a single lifetime

12:20 .............. what happened in tasmania was far from being a unique event. Across the world indigenous peoples were being pushed to the brink of extinction

The walls of fibo's heart are like paper thin, the knees are weak, the torment is great, but I have to study it with all its cruelty, monstrosity, genocide and wanton destruction of Life of innocent people

GOD will not overlook this transgression.

When the USA sought to place controls on Japan and Deutschland it was because they knew this wanton killing is in their blood. And I agree with this assessment. But they forgot or ignored the boss of bosses when it comes to murder of whole races of indigenous folk - the British. It is this country that should be in lockdown by the United States. Not to worry, BEAR will effect that end result in spades.

Had not come to T2W I might never have exposure to Colonial History, but dig this, I would never have exposure to the ultimate hgihts of cruelty, genocide and torture = EVIL to the nth degree.

No Sir, this prt of my Education would have been misssed

Many thanks to Sharky for letting me stay :):):)

Fibo's kinda girl on the witness stand going up against the entire Archdiocese

Not a single one at T2W got the balls of this girl. Not one.

This is how it will go down with BEAR when he meters out Justice

I reckon so!

Hey guys ...................... notice how niemand (nobody) can touch/attack/fck with these stellar posts ................. so they ignore them thinking they will go away ............ and they do - the Herd has a short memory ............. they never look at History ............. if they did, thy would find many such stellar calls and posts

#3,907, 3955, 3956, 3957, 3958, 3959, 3960, 3964, 3965, 3966, 3967, 3972

There's way more than these but gotta respect the tendency of HERD T2W to never look earlier than 24 hours = short memory span and zero interest in going into history = a disease. So we leave the way earlier top calls out of the way for now and focus on just these

With just the above calls based on #3,907 ................ notice how nobody will take these up to criticize. Nobody! Let's see who the brave BETA is to take these up to criticize or ridicule.

C I R C U L A R MOTION WITH THE RIGHT HAND!!!!

F***ed 'em all and still have not come even once!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Hillary Clinton for bring this stateside

Sweet Micky :) :) :) :) :) :) nailed it at the lower end of the GREAT BEAR market of 2008 with this one ................. sent t to the Moon

see the straight 10 at 1:42? Caribbean Islands knock outs galore

Hey guys ................... another day in the office at LaLaLand with a most peculiar observation of stupidity ....... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Refer to the following thread for the colossal stupidity of Rufus_Leakey & postman ............ I mean colossal :ROFLMAO:

Posts# 837 & #838

Post #837:
Rufus_Leakey throwing out ridicule against the op and indirectly ridiculing GOD on April 9th. How stupid can this cat be? Just 2 weeks prior to his post, THE WORLD printed the bottom of the greatest crash since antediluvian times" ........ this means that the op's prediction had already come true

Check out Rufus_Leakey's ....................... additional shooting himself in the foot and c**k .........
"I am unsure of whom to believe now -- the Messiah or the U.S. Geological Survey. Since it's after April 7, I'll let the evidence speak for itself."

Fibo's answer: Believe the op :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@fibo_trader you're a cock!

"Rufus_Leakey throwing out ridicule against the op and indirectly ridiculing GOD on April 9th. How stupid can this cat be? Just 2 weeks prior to his post, THE WORLD printed the bottom of the greatest crash since antediluvian times" ........ this means that the op's prediction had already come true"

Even the OP admitted his prediction
didn't come true.
"No the Dow Jones didn't crash as I expected and I humbly take everyone's criticism but I know it is very close to a MEGA crash.
That quote from the OP was in April AFTER the March lows."

But fibo is too stupid to understand this.

Postman explaining to Fibo how it is ....

Postman: "Fibo, you're a twat and a knobend"
Fibo; "I've got you on ignore"

Postman: "So you wont see this then.... you're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock. .... you're a cock, "

Here's looking at you Fibo.

BullBalls.jpg

Rufus_Leakey throwing out ridicule against the op and indirectly ridiculing GOD on April 9th. How stupid can this cat be? Just 2 weeks prior to his post, THE WORLD printed the bottom of the greatest crash since antediluvian times" ........ this means that the op's prediction had already come true

Check out Rufus_Leakey's ....................... additional shooting himself in the foot and c**k .........
"I am unsure of whom to believe now -- the Messiah or the U.S. Geological Survey. Since it's after April 7, I'll let the evidence speak for itself."

Fibo's answer: Believe the op :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr. Hacche (aka batsonar) claims to be the Messiah
and predicted an impossibly-large earthquake which didn't happen. He is like fibo_trader with delusions of grandeur. Oh wait...:)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love postman's new signature!!! ................... Let's make sure we have a record here with date/time stamp

Sunday, June 28, 2020
Signature

@fibo_trader T2W's very own mega rich 'International playboy'.
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/b...e-march-12-2019-posted-et.236056/post-3150578

Gone is the old signature:
@fibo_trader a sh*t trader, can't trade, is sh*t sh*t sh*t and trades Demo

-------------------------------------------------------------

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

General George S Patton: Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

Everyone loves Brits.
The richest people in the world send their children to be educated in England to make sure they speak with received pronunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.