Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys .................................... dig this
Hey guys .................................... Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'
F***ed so badly by everyone he may never sit down again.

@fibo_trader aka 'Jaffa' (the seedless one) has been banned from ET for being the biggest d1ck they've ever known.
You could not make this up.

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------
the laffter will be stupendous

35% of Britons think that Muslims are a threat to the British way of Life

32% of Britons believe thater are 'no-go areas' in Britain

My oh my oh my oh my ....................... this is the same country talking that controlled 25% of the world, robbed, pillaged, raped, slaughtered and killed 50 million people concentration camps, by bullets, torture, hanging, burning and shooting into unarmed crowds?

What's happening to the formerly BARBERIC nowadays as they descend into MEEK and victim-mode?

Its called a BEAR market of epic degree at 2 degrees of TREND

Hey guys .................. It takes 2 ................ its a dual terminal Universe ............. it takes 2, baby

2 sides, baby, buyers and sellers to make a market. that's in the real world. But in a protected uneral, unnatural world that has zero bearing on the real world, there is almost always at T2W only 1 side of the trade ........... so one-sided the trade has become in soooo many threads that its now a freak of Nature. Nature abhors a vacuum and sure abhors a one-sided stance as we all know that at tops whern there is nobody left to buy, the market turns and kills.

This thread below has 99.9999999% attackers, but only 1 defender ....... ChrisDouthit, an American

1593202057795.png

Hey guys .................. It takes 2 ................ its a dual terminal Universe ............. it takes 2, baby

2 sides, baby, buyers and sellers to make a market. that's in the real world. But in a protected uneral, unnatural world that has zero bearing on the real world, there is almost always at T2W only 1 side of the trade ...........

This thread below has 99.9999999% attackers, but only 1 defender ....... ChrisDouthit, an American

View attachment 282601

Hey guys can you believe this, @fibo_trader is using a person who claims to be "The son of God" and has confirmed 1000% the date of the end of the world (5 times now all in the past) as someone he follows and loves (I dont think God approves of that kind of love for a man fibo).

Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'
F***ed so badly by everyone he may never sit down again.

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------ the laffter will be stupendous

The attack on Americans is so f***in obvious its taken on epic proportions here at T2W.

1593202539668.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus H Christ, they hammered shawty too!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the deal ................. "Americans" CAN ...... can do ........... pull lazy bums out of the muck ............ achieve ............ go to stellar heights ............ entrepreneurs

Brits' job = to hold them back, shoot 'em in the back and prevent any progress.

This is why UK is a frog's p***y compared to the USA, the Panama Canal

Any questions

Release the American prisoners NOW

And our govt. calls 'em allies of the US!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hy guys .................... here's the main, ultimate reason why the Brits can never like Americans. Its from decades ago - its in the blood, so congealed, so a part of their system, they just cannot get over it. And here's the kicker: when your own woman/women leaves you and charge towards the American male, that's it man, its all over, there will never ever be any forgiveness by the Brits - they've been outclassed every which way. What comes aborning is the seething rage that we are now seeing so clearly - internal rage against Americans.

THE CAUSE = ROOT: :)

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

No Brit can recover from such a thrashing. Its just not possible. :):)

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

Fibo trader says the drop will come Friday or Monday or Tuesday that was March 2019
Cant post at ET any more so he tries it here one year later. LMFAO!

fibo_trader

"For Sentiment assessment this ET professor’s comments are soooo in the 100% bullish camp as to be just barely shy of actually physically attacking me because I have the audacity to blaspheme against the 10 year well entrenched bull market

“This has Train Wreck written all over it”
“Pass the popcorn”
I’ll bring the beer

Train wreck gets underway oh my as early as Friday or Monday/Tue?
:)

"

Click to expand...Click to expand...

Forgive him father he has no clue what he's doing.

Fibo: "Hey everyone I'm a successful millionaire trader with lots of beautiful women around me and I live in California where anything is possible."
Everyone: "Oh magnificent Fibo your life sounds wonderful what do you do all day with all that money and all those women"
Fibo: "I spend all day shit posting on the internet"

Hey newbies ............... Trader333's Law: post live signals for both entry and exit signals.

Post #13, Page 1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For newbie investors (not traders): see all my posts on the above holy grail thread and the detective work done on it? Good! Now dig this: wanna make money in stocks investing? Then do what I have done for every and any stock You are going to put big money into. Detective work class A creme de la creme. Crawl up every anus and vagina, disregard pain and displeasure and vagincal effluvium - then get the job done of evaluation of the company's stock on a scale of 0-10. Take only 9s and 10s.

Technical Analysis is enough but I go the xtra 10 miles by examining Balance Sheets, Cash flow equations, the whole 9 yards. How long to analyze a company that I plan to be with for eons? 1 week of solid work outside of TA.
Ferreting out lies on the Balance Sheet is the domain of Fibo's strength.

Hey newbies ............... Trader333's Law: post live signals for both entry and exit signals.

Post #13, Page 1:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

some salient features resulting from detective work:

the thread is dead since April 17. Participants realized the op beat them. Not a single one has the courage to return to the thread and congratulate the op on the fine call and also to apologize for the attacks gangland style.

tomorton has a total of 20 attack posts
postman had a total of 200++ attack posts ........ @batsonar You are a liar and a fraud and not to be trusted.

will they be back to correct such disrespect? 2.5 months gone by already and not a word. Think about this, guys: Look at the level of HONOR at this site called T2W. There is NONE

Watch and wait and view once every 2 weeks to see if anyone has the balls to return and say, "well done"

Place your bets now.

(y)(y)(y)

Post #13, Page 1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told Trader333 quite a while back about a Life's Lesson I, along with other savvy cats had learned well due to our hunting in the SALES CLOSING WORLD, in particular in the realm of one-call-closers .................

"All customers lie their asses off" and pretend to be honest bla bla but when nobody is looking they could/would f**k a ch**Ken in the ass. NO Exceptions. Applies to Politics, Business, Christianity, Religion ............ everything ............ and now, therefore to T2W.

Post #13, Page 1:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the newbie's goal is to EDGE towards being a one-call-closer (Sales, Trading, Investing, Life, stocks, currencies, p***y, every damn thing)

A one-call-closer is a Sales Professional who brings down the antelope with one ferocious bit to the jugular, no iffs ands or buts. Its a done deal. What separates the lower echelon one-call-closers from the top-notch one-call-closers is just one factor and one factor only ................... the higher the top-notchness of the one-call-closer the greater and smoother is his application of the ultimate CLOSING TOOL known as SILENCE LAW ........... = the 1st person who speaks after a Closing Question has been delivered - loses.

You see, crappy closers beat the client with a stick and pressure him physically and whatnot. The top-notch one-call-closer delivers a Closing Question and then just shuts the fck up and waits for a response from the client .............. the entense pressure on the client is not perceived as being sourced from the closer, therefore never any anger directed at him - the source is from the internals of the client himself - and it is this SILENCE that makes the pressure go parabolic within the client.

The top notch-one-call Closer uses this masterfully and with aplomb to secure a consistent Sales Closing Ratio of 80-90%+

See next

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Sales situation where the prey walks in to the Jugular biter (=a stock tip or recommendation online or otherwise) is automatically disqualified ...................... cannot qualify in the stellar category of one-call-closers.

Why?

Becasue when the prey comes to you as in Retail Sales, any dopey c**t can close the deal.

But when YOU have to find the prey, break the ice cold turkey, pitch your product/service and then get them into hgh interest and then CLOSE the motherf***** in one bite to the jugular. Now, that is something! That's worth writing Home about. Its the ultimate skill.

No more than 2500 people out of the 8 billion Earth residents have this ability.

When I was hired to interview to select such cats a long time ago for a buddy of mine, the interview was super short and I would be thrilled if we even got 1 cat out of hundreds of interview over weeks. That's how tough it is to find 'em. But when you do, the cat will run the entire division to the Moon. Worth it in spades! The rate of return on the investment is sooooo stellar as to be downright shocking!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story of T2W is the story of ENRON ............... shenanigans galore, bs and lies and deceptions to Newbies, guys like NVP pretending to help Newbies as their main drive but in reality want to dine on them for their meat. But bluffing everybody except for Big Joe.

In the Wild of Africa, the antelope, wildebeest, buffalo ............. come into the territory of the meat eaters who then hunt them down and devour them. Nobody to this day has ever heard of a lion telling a buffalo, "I'm trying to help you"

Same story at T2W and other such places no matter how they color it and disguise it!

The Top 1% feed and dine handsomely on the 99% ................. going on for eons

1593272604100.png

Thursday, 1:13 PM Pacific time, June 25, 2020 ..... Vix = 32.1

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

This moment = 1:25 PM Thursday, June 25th, 2020

That's my CALL :)

Slam Dunk!!!!! :) Just another day at the office :cool::cool:

Nobody can do stuff like this. Nobody.

Job of an American = CAN do, create, push forward strive, excel, reach for the stars, conquer, research, entrepreneur ........

Job of an Englishman = stop the American and pull hard in the opposite direction

Job of the Irish = stay subservient to the Brits and to curry favor, kill Americans

Psychology here is easy as cheesecake

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

:) :) :)
Any m***erf******* can do this? Call a Wave 3? F***me, these clowns don't even know what a Wave 3 is. And dig this, they live on an Island the size of Louisiana, no sun, terrible weather, so they have to go to Spain etc. to get Sun and end up at the beach, sitting on the beach for hours and hours day after day

But the never count the incoming waves of the ocean. Jesus H Christ, its right in front of their eyes and they don't see it. They used to run an Empire?

So, here's the bottomline: only those who study the Waves of Nature have a shot at the title - and even then they can be wrong.

But dig this:
when you see a Wave 3 in real time, yeah, you might recognize it and call it then, with hindsight. But here's the kicker ............. try calling a Wave 3 in advance, like I did here one full trading day in advance and when the market was closed. Anyone? Anyone worldwide? S**k my d**k! :)

Nobody can call a Wave 3 the way I do!!!!

Want to see further evidence of the Wave 3? Sit down motherf****s and pay attention now.

Facebook ............. behold the onset of the 3rd wave

1593279346260.png

Markets have closed

Lap this up, mofos ............................. :) :) :) :) New York Stock Exchange Composite

1593280253987.png

Dig this mofos ................... :) :) :)

New York Stock Exchange Composite .....................

see channel in prev. post, then see this below. Only when the heavy red trendline breaks is the confirmation ..........

1593281165120.png

The TRADER song ...................... the mofo went all around the world looking for Indicators and fairy land and the holy grail and all the while Nature had the best right in front of his face - and he could not see it. The could-not-see-it defines T2W

Markets have closed

Yeah baby, Fibo dug up the code for the Physical Universe, got it down real good .................... :):):)

Axiom: All women like sex but the ones that got no money are better than the ones that do. Why? Mammon ain't got to 'em yet

Financial Select Spyder: XLF ................. wave c = A ...... yeah. See red uptrendline? Break that and make Big Joe happy Pappy. Only a 3rd wave can break that motherf****. No other wave can in a meaningful way

1593282109408.png

Markets have closed

SPX ........................... looks good but now must take out the 200-day ema for confirmation of Wave 3

1593282587318.png

Status
Not open for further replies.