Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slam Dunk!!!!! :) Just another day at the office :cool::cool:

Nobody can do stuff like this. Nobody.

Job of an American = CAN do, create, push forward strive, excel, reach for the stars, conquer, research, entrepreneur ........

Job of an Englishman = stop the American and pull hard in the opposite direction

Job of the Irish = stay subservient to the Brits and to curry favor, kill Americans

Psychology here is easy as cheesecake
Morning Fibo

Looking from the outside.

I have always found Brits to be a lot fitter than Americans.

Oscar

Morning Fibo

Oscar

Good morning, Oscar, :)

Doesn't count what you think about Brits. Why? You're Australian. Too subservient to the Brits. Ditto for the Irish like Trader333. THEY gang up on Trader333 and he drops a sausage and kills Americans.

Only an American can slap 'em around like I am doing. Only an American can bang them real good in ANY department.

Another way to look at the fitness angle .............. let's get past the women's league first, then we can have a look at he Man's fitness :)

More later. Very interesting topic for me. Thanks for given yet more venues to fck 'em :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .......................... help the Brits ....................

batsonar f***ed the entire core 30 T2W. I mean really buggered 'em every which way

batsonar now follows Fibo. Go figure!

Therefore it is logical to conclude that batsonar has acknowledged who has the bigger better more efficient d**k to do the f***in from here on out. Gladly acceptd to take over the baton for the anchor leg

Akin to Norm's restaurant's top of the line breakfast called, "Bigger is Better":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thursday, 1:13 PM Pacific time, June 25, 2020 ..... Vix = 32.1

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

This moment = 1:25 PM Thursday, June 25th, 2020

That's my CALL :)

Slam Dunk!!!!! ........... specific to the King of Kings, the almighty Dow Jones

1593293320218.png

Thursday, 1:13 PM Pacific time, June 25, 2020 ..... Vix = 32.1

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

This moment = 1:25 PM Thursday, June 25th, 2020

That's my CALL :)

There just simply ain't nobody like Fibo. But I will accept and have already accepted Trader333's offer to psychologically counsel me as of 1 year ago. Perhaps he has given up on me as a lost cause? Hey, he won't be the first. Poor Big Joe - no mates, all alone, all dressed up and nowhere to go except to put in in Brits' bums. What a terrible, horrific useless reprobate-ic existence

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq 100 ........... QQQ ............. esta muy obviamente. If Carraterra broken = dance, dance, dance

1593293827715.png

Not a single one below a 7. Rare, rare, rare

Hey guys .................... do Big Joe a favor ..................

arrange the trading meetup at T2W then watch Fibo and postman have some fun.

Place your bets now

Morning Fibo

Oscar

Different aspects, Oscar ..................... fitness? don't know. Healthier? I'd give Brits the Edge but more so to Sweden and JAPAN. I'd place Japan at the top, so IMO, both UK and US will be close to the bottom internationally

Masculinity: fits in with my observation ..................

1593313734287.png

Different aspects, Oscar ..................... fitness? don't know. Healthier? I'd give Brits the Edge but more so to Sweden and JAPAN. I'd place Japan at the top, so IMO, both UK and US will be close to the bottom internationally

Masculinity: fits in with my observation ..................

View attachment 282615

Masculinity: Discounting money/wealth/Security of the modern era and going to the Serengeti plains for basics

I would not place American Men at the top of the heap.

That distinction goes only to Latin American Men mostly from Mexico

The one signal that Mexican Men have for any sexy/beautiful woman, white or brown or chinese or black or green or blue is this and it drives women batty. I have learned to do it quite well and it works by first cracking up the recipient into tremendous uncontrolled laffter - an icebreaker .............. after which its an easy move .................... but the message has been received loud and clear by the girlee - she knows the male lion wants to devour and fck her all nite long.

It full eye contact and then a slight twist of the mouth and lips that grinds the top lip over the bottom lip, over the teeth, with a quick shake of the head.

An instant winner. Even in Asia. Tried it. Rarely fails. No words required. words come later as she invites you with a welcome smile in to talk

For Sharky & Trader333 ...................... enjoy, amigos, no need to say Hi, I know its not possible, the Herd will not allow it! :) :) :)

See thread below, esp. posts #6, 16 and then at the end the updated charts for creme de la creme that not even Goldman Sucks knows about.

In particul Dow JOnes versus Vix called the greatest crash of the universe to a T perfecty at the end of January - without indicators. If indicators are used, the exit was advised a month earlier.

Enoy-issssimo! Shocking that you 2 OberhauftManSchroders did not kill that thread too and not allow me to post in it. Wow! You missed that one, Sharky and T3. :)

Hey guys ..................... she like American man ................. only American Man .............. Aussie? maybe ............ :)

Its bloody awesome to just be American - then supremely awesome to be a Man - then stupendous to have some dough

See this Aussie chap get a haircut. Terrific haircut, nice chat, good stuff, great service and he asks her what her dating choice is? She is single, no kids and makes it clear, "American Man"

Now take a closer look at her facial expressions while she is delivering the haircut ........................ friendly and nice! Aussie boy should give her a 100% tip minimum.

Now here's the deal: she and they all prefer American Men - no contest - 2nd place nationality could be all the way at the south Pole :):):)

So, if any American Man was the customer, you could multiply the service friendliness by a factor of at least 5.

But if it was Fibo, you would have to nail it at 25x with an almost certain offer by the girl to take me to the special accommodations upstairs for a full on oil massage - the humma-humma would be included automatically. And the beauty of such experiences with Fibo is that MONEY is never discussed. The girls sense that money talk is a no no with Fibo

the haircut standard price = < $4. Oil massage = $10. Fibo gives her $100. The girl swoons and bows and bows and bows. Then on the way out of the salon she will run up to me and whisper, "you need Vietnam guide for 1 week, I take you everywhere Vietnam and teach you my culture" ................... I get her phone #. If she is really hot, we date ................ then much later, days later if/when I leave the town, I take her to lunch and she insists on going to the airport to see me off.

At the departure gate I give her a nice present - $5k. A friend for life. Any time I call, she drops everything and goes to fibo like a jet plane.

Its like this with most American men but Fibo takes it supremely way over the top.

Fibo: "Hey everyone I'm a successful millionaire trader with lots of beautiful women around me and I live in California where anything is possible."
Everyone: "Oh magnificent Fibo your life sounds wonderful what do you do all day with all that money and all those women"
Fibo: "I spend all day shit posting on the internet"

Hey guys ................... another day in the office at LaLaLand with a most peculiar observation of stupidity ....... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Refer to the following thread for the colossal stupidity of Rufus_Leakey & postman ............ I mean colossal :ROFLMAO:

Posts# 837 & #838

Post #837:
Rufus_Leakey throwing out ridicule against the op and indirectly ridiculing GOD on April 9th. How stupid can this cat be? Just 2 weeks prior to his post, THE WORLD printed the bottom of the greatest crash since antediluvian times" ........ this means that the op's prediction had already come true

Check out Rufus_Leakey's ....................... additional shooting himself in the foot and c**k .........
"I am unsure of whom to believe now -- the Messiah or the U.S. Geological Survey. Since it's after April 7, I'll let the evidence speak for itself."

Fibo's answer: Believe the op :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................... another day in the office at LaLaLand with a most peculiar observation of stupidity ....... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Refer to the following thread for the colossal stupidity of postman ............ I mean colossal :ROFLMAO:
Posts# 838

Post #838: (= yet another vaginal post by postman ............ and he denies being a BETA Male :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
@batsonar .... You are a liar and a fraud and not to be trusted.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

batsonar f**ed this guy too. That is why postman won't return to the thread. He lost FACE. There is no worse psychological thrashing than losing FACE. :):):)

Sharky, where do you find such ignoramuses? :)

Hey guys .................................... keep eye on the cowards ................. best yardstick ................ face the music or slink away?

Thread is deserted since mid April. Why are they not coming back? Because the made themselves look so stupid its embarrassing and they lost FACE. Will anyone ever come back to face up to the music? The countdown has begun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Place your bets now.

And here I was thinking that they would show up for a trading records meet up in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.