Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a Nasdaq reversal as called, then we meet up in Kingston Town to celebrate - to Hell with the Cerveza Virus :)
Barbados has already invited me. :)

Fibo trader says
"...nobody) can say that Fibo did not warn them about the impending breakout - how many times?"
Yep you incorrectly called the top eight nine times what a loser.
Fibo trader says

"What comes before Wave 3 down? Answer: Wave 2 up."
Yes it does and you called it complete over a month ago on 5th June. so convinced were you that you date and time stamped it AND a week later reminder us of it.

BUT THE MARKET KEPT GOING UP! You were sooooo wrong. AGAIN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "

Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

Hey guys ................... if Cerveza Virus allows, then a stop in Trini/Tobago is in the cards .......................

Gotta go to some concerts .................... Calypso & SOCA ..............

Lord Kitchener, my #1 all time fav from the region ................. known for being the best medicine for depressed ladies ........... see the one at 1:58 Kitch makes her entire century come alive.

RIP

Hey guys .................... The monstrous Nasdaq SHORT deserves profound respect for it will be so swift, so at lightning speed that the move deserves a driver of considerable intemperate disposition who can handle the SHORT side like a champion.

You do not need to set stupid profit targets. Don't do stupid stuff like that. Its for puss***s and wimps. As soon as you are in the Short set the stop at market money and then just fck it, trail it therefter to the micro-mini bear rally tops.

In a WAVE C at 2 degrees of Trend there will never be any blown STOPS. JP Morgan, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs will not be able to do their usual shenanigans so your stops will be safe. I usually go 1 hair above, but you can do 5 hairs just to feel better in the gut.

Hey guys .................... The monstrous Nasdaq SHORT

Pull up a monthly, weekly, daily & also a 1H chart. Delete everything and just plug in the 200-period ema ONLY. Then sit back, light up a seegar, pour some wine, lick some good p***y, put your feet up on the desk and have a friggin gawk at teh fortune you will make by going with NATURE's GIFT of GIFTs ............... the distance between Price and the 200-ema.

For chumps like Warren Buffet who hold shit for 20 years like slowpokes and sit thru' all sorts of drawdowns, what a bunch of dummies .................... just play the elasticity of the 200 slingshot and you will make in a very short period of time what Warren will make in years and years.

The 200-ema on monthly sits 1000s of points below. And know this. Nazzy is going to make a mad dash for this line, like a magnet, like you've just smelled the juiciest p***y and cannot resist

Ditto for the 200-week, the 200-day, the 200-hr.

Make a friggin fortune and lafffffff all the way to the bank

While all this action is going on I will be on red wine the whole time :) :) :) :) :)

Hey guys ...................... Ignore BEAR? Who would dare try that? One country. They get top marks for going contrarian.

The game is ongoing but the results thus far are not good .............

Sweden deaths per million people 40% more than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark.

No place to hide from BEAR. Figures!

Fast forward to 2090: They will say

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Then they will say, "Only Fibo called it!" :cool:;):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .............. they say Britain owes reparations for Colonial marauding in India ....................

but nobody realizes Britain has paid and is paying heavy penalties here in terms of deaths and financial losses

Hey guys ......................... get these two T2W members postman and Rufus_Leakey to finish the job I gave them 2 weeks ago.

The job given was for them to contact Roosh who made the video about me. They have the website, the email and the phone number and the fact that he is well known and has been on the Doctor Oz show and also on TV in Ukraine etc.,

Apparently one of the 2 called, was as usual rude and insulting about Big Joe and demanding truth be the way they see it not the way it really is. Roosh asked the clown who he is but the guy kept deflecting. So finally Roosh just said, "go fck yourself" and hung up.

The odds are it was postman because this one sounded different to the time when one of them called the girls in Bombay India and pestered Davina for info about Big Joe. This one is high odds, Rufus_Leakey.

Way too much fun and entertainment for Fibo. Never a dull day with BETA MALES at T2W

Hey guys ......................... get these two T2W members postman and Rufus_Leakey to finish the job I gave them 2 weeks ago.

The job given was for them to contact Roosh who made the video about me. They have the website, the email and the phone number and the fact that he is well known and has been on the Doctor Oz show and also on TV in Ukraine etc.,

Apparently one of the 2 called, was as usual rude and insulting about Big Joe and demanding truth be the way they see it not the way it really is. Roosh asked the clown who he is but the guy kept deflecting. So finally Roosh just said, "go fck yourself" and hung up.

The odds are it was postman because this one sounded different to the time when one of them called the girls in Bombay India and pestered Davina for info about Big Joe. This one is high odds, Rufus_Leakey.

Way too much fun and entertainment for Fibo. Never a dull day with BETA MALES at T2W

The video in question was done about me after a trip to Eastern Europe to teach the teacher, Roosh how its really done with ease and aplomb. Roosh was so shocked and impressed he just had to document it. He can provide all pictures of our trip. It was great fun and frolic. :):):):)

Alpha Males are close to extinction. Why? And to stay alive how are they solving this issue?

BETA MALES and women can never understand how simple it really is:

Alpha Males don't give a rat's ass about your money, degrees, qualifications, big houses, big bucks, big executive job, rich clothes, expensive jewelry, et., etc., ................ they care really about only one thing and then after this one thing, substantially lower on the scale is "can you cook real good and take care of him in the lair when he brings the bacon home from hunting

they care really only about one thing; ultra-femininity

And in the case of Fibo there must be the other component of ultra-femininity = NEW :)

Nothing turns on a fella more than fresh, new, ultra-feminine p***y

1594492856956.png

Cypress style, Argentina style, Lebanon style, Venezuela style ............... bank dilipawende oye-min-ent-issimo

Lebanon = Mama Mia, que lastima

I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just trying to make some sense
Of all the sh*t goin on around me with bank branches closing down
I be'd scratching my Hay-d but no answer has came-d - I look at the chart for XLF = looks ripe
Get your kicks before the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
The monk bought lunch, yeah he bought a little 3:00
This is the best part of the trip .............. the 3rd wave harmonic

They cried and cried to Big Joe that their money was gone-d. They wnet-ed to the ATM and the message they all got was, "Insufficient funds" ................ but being the dummies they are at T2W they never put together that the statement meant that the bank had insufficient funds.

They never listened to Big Joe.

This can never happen n America? Yeah baby it can when we are in the midst of a 2 degrees trend on Wave C

Lord have mercy.

Fibo's homework: compile a list of all the girls he has dated who were great and really took care of me .............. find their locations and contact them all. Then drop the News from Divinity on them .....................

Money gift to all on the house so they survive Wave 3 .............. especially after Larry Kudlow just announced that the financial help from the govt. will be very limited and only to the bottom rung for the most part. Meaning that the lifeline of $600/week is in jeopardy. These sons of b*tches have no clue what they are dealing with.

The message came-d thru' loud and clear from the MAN

You are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!

Hi Alert to all Americans in CAlifornia

the EDD benefits are on the Bank of America card direct deposit. What if BofA fails? Odds? High.

Saturday ................. keep 20k in small denominations at home .............. a huge sack of change will come in very handy.

C A S H B U L L M A R K E T is about to get underway in rocket style earnest ............. will make Warren Buffet look like an idiot for trashing CASH. This is a DEFLATION and in uch, CASH IS THE ULTIMATE KING!

The one dollar bill reigns supreme for the next 5 years

The quarter comes in 2nd

The dime comes n 3rd

The nickel, like the asshole of the human body who at the conference when they were deciding which organ should be King, and the brain said he, then the heart said he, and so on, then the nickel=asshole) got up and said that he should be king. The others laffffed so hard that the asshole took it personally and clammed up tight shut. Within a week they were all dying.

The nickel wins the contest ............. in lne with what medical doctor are only now finding out that Fibo knew for last 15 years ........... get your gut and asshole n good smooth shape and the body just purrs like a 1980 Porsche Turbo

For Sharky .......................... Poor Sharky, his own machine will not let him get ahead & win. Prisoner in his own machine :)

Fibo understands how difficult it is to go against one's HERD - its virtually impossible. Here's how to do it, Sharks .............. don't tell 'em :)

OK Sharky, remember when you asked about WAVES and I stressed the Golden Ratio (0.618 or 61.8%)?

Go back and look at the examples I gave you throughout this thread here and there and now and then.

Then dig this: London FTSE 100 hits the top in year 2018 and Sharky goes Short ................. the opposite of Sharky's machine. The machine is always wrong, so Sharky should have learned by now after 20 years to just do the opposite.

But Sharky is scratching his head as to where oh where will this thing go? Fibo gave Sharky the high odds destination for a station (the golden ratio, 61.8%). (Odds and probabilities)

Sharky sat back and smoked a Seegar and watched all 4 timeframes with the monthly on the extreme left. When he saw that huge long wick forming on the monthly candle he know-ed Fibo's 61.8% destination was the hit. Why? Because it was so goddamn obvious. And mind you, during the entire fall the whole world was dropping sausages left and right, terrified not knowing wtf is going on. But Sharks had his eye on the golden ratio as high odds = Sharky's EDGE

See London FTSE below .......... soooooo godamn simple but Sharky's machine gots to fck it up. Shoot 'em all Sharky or send them to Iraq.

1594564978537.png

For Sharky .......................... Poor Sharky, his own machine will not let him get ahead & win. Prisoner in his own machine :)

Sharky is shocked to see the FTSE always honoring the golden ratio (61.8%) or its derivatives, 38.2%, 50%, 78.6%
(not 50% is not a Fibo but is treated as such and Fibo would argue that it is the faithful housekeeper of quadrillions of year of the Golden Ratio and her derivatives)

London FTSE 100 ............. 1973 - 1999 ............ huge long wave, right? Same rules, no exceptions

1594565898416.png

London FTSE 100 1940 - 1972

1594566351161.png

London FTSE 100 .............. The rally wave recovery from the CRASH this year = same rules apply, same-o, same-o

1594566830275.png

The HISTORY of the London FTSE from 1940-2020 conforms nicely to the Golden Ratio.

Q.E.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.