Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :)
Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it.
He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).

selling off...you was right fibo; early but right:oops:

Agreed, Johnny. It was early and I ought to be slapped on the wrists for the error, but consider this .................

The Top Call was Jan 26, 2018. That was my CALL. Now go have a look at the actual TOPS worldwide. My score in correct Tops is 93%. I was wrong on the SPX, Dow JOnes, Nasdaq - all major super important indexes and its terrible I missed these. But I got the rest of the world correct ......... see for yourself, its all in this thread - all the evidence is right here

World Stock index = Global Dow Jones Index = King of Kings ................... correct call
Japan Nikkei
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
China
Taiwan
Korea
Singapore
Dow Jones Transportation Index
New York Stock Exchange Composite Index
and many more.

selling off...you was right fibo; early but right:oops:

see post #3604 right above and then for real true perspective, see the SPX weekly chart below which shows exactly where the Top was called.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words

Fibo also says this, "even a BETA MALE like postman would blow Fibo on the spot and worship him for the quality of such a CALL when considered from the BEAR Market low of year 2009 ................. error in top call = negligible considering the 2 year sideways total loss of the time value of the earnings which could have been invested elsewhere - AND WERE BY BIG JOE

:):):):)

1592624556719.png

see post #3604 right above and then for real true perspective, see the SPX weekly chart below which shows exactly where the Top was called.

Fibo also says this, "even a BETA MALE like postman would blow Fibo on the spot and worship him for the quality of such a CALL when considered from the BEAR Market low of year 2009 ................. error in top call = negligible considering the 2 year sideways total loss of the time value of the earnings which could have been invested elsewhere - AND WERE BY BIG JOE

View attachment 282219

And now Fibo will Short all the way from near the current Top all the way to below the SPX Devil number, the 2009 low = 666 DEVIL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Net expected gain is millions and millions as I throw the entire bathtub at the short - but only after the March 23rd lows are taken out even though there will be huge outlay for even the short from the current top, but RISK exposure will be supreme after the March lows are bombarded and butt-f**ed.

My plan is to give up trading altogether at the BEAR market low and just simply invest the entire loot into stocks by catchng the bottom of the market in 2021-23. These stocks will be held even better than Warren Buffet style as the timeframe will not be monthly, rather quarterly.

Entire loot will be given away to my girl in her name ONLY. She gets it all.

When I die, I go empty, not a penny left to my name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now Fibo will Short all the way from near the current Top all the way to below the SPX Devil number, the 2009 low = 666 DEVIL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Net expected gain is millions and millions as I throw the entire bathtub at the short - but only after the March 23rd lows are taken out even though there will be huge outlay for even the short from the current top, but RISK exposure will be supreme after the March lows are bombarded and butt-f**ed.

My plan is to give up trading altogether at the BEAR market low and just simply invest the entire loot into stocks by catchng the bottom of the market in 2021-23. These stocks will be held even better than Warren Buffet style as the timeframe will not be monthly, rather quarterly.

Entire loot will be given away to my girl in her name ONLY. She gets it all.

When I die, I go empty, not a penny left to my name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If not banned by the bitches here, there will be a complete record of the short entry and exit of the greatest BEAR in the world. By the end of the BEAR when I take profits and go LONG, every single T2W old lions, led by postman will come on knees to blow me on the spot. They will be turned down! I don't roll that way, not for BETA MALES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)

Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

see quote above ............... for the part that says, "Wave 2 is complete"

What's coming is Wave 3 down = killer tsunami wave. TERROR level will skyrocket. It could be Corona next wave or something else or a combination of factors.

Its quite likely that just the vapor of the Wave 3 en route has already sent spikes in corona in California, Texas, Arizona and Chinkadero Land.

The moment Wave 3 is 50 miles offshore, I and only I will know it first because the mental message in the form of terror will hit my psyche as I and only I am attuned to this type of info from the supernatural. Nobody else can do this.

This is exactly how I called the bottom of the crash low of March 23rd and the corona virus low. Both calls are correct

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth

March 19, 2020 ............... post #628 here

note how the exact time, place and location and date of the call were mentioned. Not a single Brit can come anywehre close to anything like this. That is why I keep stressing the following to them but they don't get it, never can, never will :) :) :)

Comparing the UK to the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal
Comparing a T2W trader to Fibo as a trader is a on-storey building to a skyscraper.

-------------------------------------

Here's the exact post

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

Brits at their peak = Dow Jones 1966 top after which there was a sideways BEAR market till 1982

Then much older guys but still top-notch deliver yet another stunner - the same song .....................

but even here, just simply cannot come anywhere close to an American. The difference is Brit = one-storey apartment building to Yanks = skyscraper

More on "Wave 2 is complete" ................. the signal will come from the upper reality level one notch above Price itself. It will come to me en route to Price but much before it gets to Price. then the move will occur in Price. Way later, several days later, if the Angel of death sent for this segment is still corona, the states will fall to their knees and cry in unison tars of blood, "we should never have reopened so soon - it was a trap" The the slaughter will commence

If the Angel of Death is anything other than corona it won't matter in terms of economic destruction - slaughter will be the name of the game.

But BEAR would not surprise Fibo by sending in a dual Angel of DEATH, a 2-prong attack of simultaneous nature that cripples the workforce and the banks and businesses and skyrockets the divorce rate up to infinity as man and woman must stay home and will therfore fight, fight, fight and families will be destroyed.

BEAR has the ultimate game plan. And here's the thing. I'm just a mere mortal and therefore could be missing the full fury of his plan, but one thing is for sure - I will get it first, before anybody else cognites on wtf BEAR is doing.

Remember what I said before. don't ever forget it. It is the absolute basis for my argument depicting BEAR's current modus operandi .............................

Wave 1 crash from Feb 12th, 2020 top raped the world into the March 23rd low. then the magnificent rally from that low shot to the roof and as it went up and up and up, the estupidos like T2W's core 30 especially postman, would dance and prance and play and frolic in the sand and go to the top of buildings and yell, "you're an asshole Fibo, the destruction is over, we escaped, we survived, the death march is over, its all clear sailing now, so go fck yourself"

postman's words will be in line with what I predicted he would say many moons ago in so many posts here already - and what he would say years later to his grandchildren with a still sore bum all the way to the transverse colon ....................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

View attachment 282219
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

price is oscillating around your cal. you know what that means with these valuations...big fall coming.

good stuff fibo, love your breadth...as a daytrader i am too fined tunes and need to start looking out a little further. you have improved my trading.

Hey guys ...................... see post 3605 again, esp. the SPX weekly chart.

While you eyeball the chart starting your eyes at the preceding BEAR market low of March 2009 (extreme left of chart), move your eyeballs towards the right - it might take days for your eyes to reach the right side of chart. Then see the arrow I placed at January 2018 top. Ah ha, oh my oh my oh my, see that loooooooong trend? Now, keepng your eyballs on the white arrow of my exit in Jan 2018, do you see how the trend has B E N D ....... bend-ed .......... bent-ed? They call that the BEND IN THE TREND.

Fibo's Trading /Investing Axiom #1: Smell the coming BEND IN THE TREND and boom, Fibo is out of the LONGs

Can you dig it? Can you see that Fibo was the only one to catch the smack beginning right on the money start of the BEND IN THE TREND?

Can you also dig that Fibo did not stay LONG with his thumb up his ass for 2 years as the market went sideways and exasperated every mother's son? Instead, Fibo took out his gains and plugged all the winnings into Currency trades and made out like a bandit - again .................. as opposed to just sitting and waiting for the trend to go higher in the SPY.

CAn you dig it? It just commonsense.

1592678274117.png

Hey guys ...................... see post 3605 again, esp. the SPX weekly chart.

While you eyeball the chart starting your eyes at the preceding BEAR market low of March 2009 (extreme left of chart), move your eyeballs towards the right - it might take days for your eyes to reach the right side of chart. Then see the arrow I placed at January 2018 top. Ah ha, oh my oh my oh my, see that loooooooong trend? Now, keepng your eyballs on the white arrow of my exit in Jan 2018, do you see how the trend has B E N D ....... bend-ed .......... bent-ed? They call that the BEND IN THE TREND.

Fibo's Trading /Investing Axiom #1: Smell the coming BEND IN THE TREND and boom, Fibo is out of the LONGs

Can you dig it? Can you see that Fibo was the only one to catch the smack beginning right on the money start of the BEND IN THE TREND?

Can you also dig that Fibo did not stay LONG with his thumb up his ass for 2 years as the market went sideways and exasperated every mother's son? Instead, Fibo took out his gains and plugged all the winnings into Currency trades and made out like a bandit - again .................. as opposed to just sitting and waiting for the trend to go higher in the SPY.

CAn you dig it? It just commonsense.

View attachment 282227
this chart say about everything i need to know.

nice ramp higher, higher higher higher higher now price "indecision", oh i wonder why??? my oh mee?? :)))))

Hey guys ...................... see post 3605 again, esp. the SPX weekly chart. This time I want to underscore a point by changing the timeframe to DAILY ............... same SPX chart ............. now dig this ..............

Ignoring all past tops and bottoms and only viewing 2018 onwards, i.e. 2+ years ................... T2W died died died died ignominious deaths 6 times. A 7th death aka the DEATH of DEATHs is close at hand.

This is why nobody will show up for a live trading records contest. They are all on DEMO. No real money trader can survive being on the wrong side somany times in such a sideways market of deep drops and dizzying rallies.

1592680435142.png

Re: postman ..... go see his posts from 2005 onwards, all the evidence is clearly and easily available.

been a member since 2005, has not cured his FOMO tendencies in 15 years.

postman got crucified in the Feb 12 - March 23rd crash. I mean, really slaughtered, crucified, cut and waxed, pounded, 2-moon-junctioned like there's no tomorrow.

Start with this thread, then I will show you other threads.

For even more insight, choose these TOP/BOTTOM dates, October 2007, May 2008, March 2009, January 2018, Dec 2018, Feb. 2020, March 23rd, 2020. You will know exactly what type of trader he is. Its impossible to disguise it with such compelling clear cut evidence with date, time format and chart in front of you.

My conclusion: postman will not/cannot .... show up for a trading records showdown because of the following reasons:

Losing trader - I figure overall losses in 2005-2015 and then drop off a cliff in massive losses ....... therefore on DEMO or a reprobate.

Lose face with his peers especially an American

Lose total face to go up against Fibo of all Americans. It would be just too much for him to lose to Fibo after all that has been said and lies told.

He can bring T2W to its knees single handedly if word got out. ET would laff its ass off as it is aware of the comparisons made by Pat494, counter-violent and others

Entertainment, entertainment, a sheer poetry party, wish I had some beer to share with you guys right now, I really do :):):)

This is not a complaint, not one bit, its fun, fun, fun ................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brit type fun as Fibo learns the culture deep deep deep, even deeper than ever before

Re: postman ..... go see his posts from 2005 onwards, all the evidence is clearly and easily available.

been a member since 2005, has not cured his FOMO trading tendencies in 15 years. Always wrong at all turning points in the market

It appears that many of postman's posts against me have been deleted. I said, "it appears" .............. no time to check it out in detail but it does appear to be the case on a rapid fire assessment ................

Why might that be so?

Entertainment, entertainment, a sheer poetry party, wish I had some beer to share with you guys right now, I really do :):):)

This is not a complaint, not one bit, its fun, fun, fun ................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brit type fun as Fibo learns the culture deep deep deep, even deeper than ever before

been a member since 2005, has not cured his FOMO trading tendencies in 15 years. Always wrong at all turning points in the market

It appears that many of postman's posts against me have been deleted. I said, "it appears" .............. no time to check it out in detail but it does appear to be the case on a rapid fire assessment ................

Why might that be so?

1592682787580.png
;);):):):):):) :cool::cool::cool:

Obvious .............. Fibo has been banned 8 times, once for life for the main reason, "attacking a member" - those are the rules and I abide by them and told Sharky that I have what he might consider a weakness which is, "they hit me, I hit back harder, I don't run, don't hide, I f**k 'em in the ass" Sharky understood this. He knows full well its my weakness. So does
Trader333.

But just f***in have a look at how the Brits apply JUSTICE when a Brit attacks an American. Postman was getting way with murder for 200 posts in 14 days doing what I was accused of doing to others but here he was, doing it continuously and went unchecked since May 20th.

Had I not mentioned that he had hit me 200 times in 14 days & his signature was hate, hate, hate directed at me ............. the cop-lings who run the show here would not have taken one iota of action. Hs changed signature is now...... @fibo_trader place a live trade for the world to see, go on just one, I dare you.

Q.E.D.
everything I said about Brits. If this was an American site they would stop him cold regardless nationality. Rules are rules. all have to follow them. American site would also stop me cold in a friggin heartbeat ............ there is no such thing as nationality preferences on a board. All are equal.

But not at T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.