Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year! :)

Fibo's goal for 2021.
Its a momentous goal. Why? Once conquered , there will be no GAME left. I will exit the game as a no-games condition is boring, boring, boring indeed! Its one thing to be self-determined but its a whole other thing to be pan-determined, i.e. to be able to play both sides of the game with identical vigor and impartiality

Therefore ................. the goal is

Take any wave of any financial market historical or current ongoing and Fibo will tell the end point of the wave perfectly, precisely within 2 decimal places

Imagine the implications of this lofty goal. Take the current Dow Jones bull run from March 6, 2009 to current. At its inception, I would be able to tell precisely, not approximately, exactly where it would end. Think about that for a second. There would be no further need to trade or any such thing. The GAME would be over for me! Money, which is already quite meaningless would actually cease to exist at even a level of importance as 0.000000001%!

Can it be done in one year? It can. But here's the deal. It takes as long as it takes. And from what I already know, "you will get what you strive for, for what you demand, what you live for, because the Physical Universe has no defense against the persistent individual - It must open the doors sooner or later and bestow the gift upon the warrior"

Anybody else in the entire Universe ever achieved such a lofty goal? No way Jose!

Fibo will be the very first! Its in my blood. I feel it every damn day! :):)

Conclusion for Year 2020:

My attempts at calling the precise mathematical end points of Waves has failed. I have succeeded only to a limited extent and this is not satisfactory to me. Mostly because "approximate" while can be good enough is not fulfilling for Fibo. A precise End Phenomena is what the Fibo is after.

So, this then is precisely what I desire for Christmas. I don't want any other gift, just this one. All the gifts under the X-mas tree are irrelevant. All I want is THE ONE GIFT FROM GOD

Poor Postie, doomed to scalping the SPX. Nobody told him that scalping Vulva is way better. :)

Enjoy! One week in LOS and Postie will drop this stupid sh*t he does daily and walk on his middle-leg

Hey guys ................................. great News ......................... fingers crossed; 2021 high odds of being the ultimate banner year for Fibo. Why? I believe I might be going into a 3rd Wave up myself. The world will be in a downwave, the thread BEAR market. This is as it should be - the Lord rewards those who put in the work! Money is hardly the reward I'm after. Its way bigger. Way bigger. Its an accomplishment, a reckoning!

The problem with Money is that its only great and terrific to those who don't got any, but the savvy know that once you have some or plenty, you're pretty much back to square 1 in your own Universe, a mere first rung of the ladder. But to the rest of the world you are a towering giant because you can afford all sorts of sh*t.

Circular motion with the right hand!

So those who want to feast can meet me on the Parkway

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometime I in Queens
Sometime I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

I wake in the morning, I leaving the stables
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

Hey guys ................................. great News ......................... fingers crossed; 2021 high odds of being the ultimate banner year for Fibo. Why? I believe I might be going into a 3rd Wave up myself. The world will be in a downwave, the thread BEAR market. This is as it should be - the Lord rewards those who put in the work! Money is hardly the reward I'm after. Its way bigger. Way bigger. Its an accomplishment, a reckoning!

The problem with Money is that its only great and terrific to those who don't got any, but the savvy know that once you have some or plenty, you're pretty much back to square 1 in your own Universe, a mere first rung of the ladder. But to the rest of the world you are a towering giant because you can afford all sorts of sh*t.

Circular motion with the right hand!

So those who want to feast can meet me on the Parkway

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometime I in Queens
Sometime I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

I wake in the morning, I leaving the stables
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

My expectation is that my personal 3rd wave will last 8 or 13 years, not 21 years. All 3 are Fibo numbers with 8 being the most likely. In any event the entire move in mypersonal life will be subdivided into 5 internal waves so it will not be difficult to gauge when the 5th wae of the 3rd, aka ultimate wave is at hand. When it ends, the Universe demands I go into a corrective wave. I intend to spend that corrective wave exclusively in The Land of Smiles aka Thailand

Dow Jones today's (November 16, 2020) top 29,964.29

Taking another crack at the fight after around 9 shots to the stomach ..........

Target = 30,708

see quote ............................

Friday, December 18, 2020

Dow Jones sharpening the TARGET expected to be hit any time now soon .............................

DJI Target = 30,507.76

For Trader333 ...................... Fibo is praying for you today. Why? See below :):)

1608314554844.png

Merry Christmas, Trader333! :):cool: Hope you survive what is about to go down! What are my odds that this might happen? Better than average.

What am I talking about?

If the Dow Jones turns south in a true TREND REVERSAL soon (monthly timeframe is blunt, hence the leeway for days), Sharky, ruler of T2W is going to be facing a can of worms that he never ever considered for 21 years. You do realize that Sharky is in his 21st year of T2W? The number "21" is a magical number, bears huge significance in cultures that came way before us, but most importantly it is a part of the Fibonacci sequence - a Fibo number - and a special favorite of this Fibo chap.

"21" has never ever let me down - EVER. Can it come thru' for me this time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the Dow Jones monthly timeframe chart provided below which shows in detail all the Fibo calculations for the Dow Jones since the GREAT DEPRESSION of 1929's bottom which occurred in 1932, fires = ignites = reverses now, Sharky, ruler of T2W is going to be mighty mad at you for telling him not to respond to Waves.

Your ass will be grass! :):):)

Dow Jones entire Fibonacci Series done for the first time EVER by the one and only Fibo hissself totally SOLO shown below reveals that every single hit by the Dow Jones that resulted in reversal of consequence like for example, 1973, 1987, 2000, 2007, 2020 Corona, were perfect hits. We are now at such a juncture. Will the hit occur again?

Fasten seatbelts. If it does turn, my advice is to get out of Dodge asap. The fury of Sharky will know no bounds!!!! :cool::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy! Merry Christmas, amigo! :)

1608315175192.png

For Trader333 ...................... Fibo is praying for you today. Why? See below :):)

View attachment 293071

Merry Christmas, Trader333! :):cool: Hope you survive what is about to go down! What are my odds that this might happen? Better than average.

What am I talking about?

If the Dow Jones turns south in a true TREND REVERSAL soon (monthly timeframe is blunt, hence the leeway for days), Sharky, ruler of T2W is going to be facing a can of worms that he never ever considered for 21 years. You do realize that Sharky is in his 21st year of T2W? The number "21" is a magical number, bears huge significance in cultures that came way before us, but most importantly it is a part of the Fibonacci sequence - a Fibo number - and a special favorite of this Fibo chap.

"21" has never ever let me down - EVER. Can it come thru' for me this time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the Dow Jones monthly timeframe chart provided below which shows in detail all the Fibo calculations for the Dow Jones since the GREAT DEPRESSION of 1929's bottom which occurred in 1932, fires = ignites = reverses now, Sharky, ruler of T2W is going to be mighty mad at you for telling him not to respond to Waves.

Your ass will be grass! :):):)

Dow Jones entire Fibonacci Series done for the first time EVER by the one and only Fibo hissself totally SOLO shown below reveals that every single hit by the Dow Jones that resulted in reversal of consequence like for example, 1973, 1987, 2000, 2007, 2020 Corona, were perfect hits. We are now at such a juncture. Will the hit occur again?

Fasten seatbelts. If it does turn, my advice is to get out of Dodge asap. The fury of Sharky will know no bounds!!!! :cool::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy! Merry Christmas, amigo! :)

View attachment 293072

For Trader333 ......................

Read quote first for context ....................

As you gaze upon the chart provided, dig in deeeep, go undercover, do whatever the fck you have to, drink a glass of milk to open your eyes and ears and put you into ultra-alert mode ....................

Then observe that that nobody ever saw the BEAR markets of 1973, 1987, 2000 (dot com), 2007 (Financial Crisis), 2020 (Covid-19) coming. Read up on the 1987 monster crash that till today the FEAR = TERROR gauge registered the highest EVER count that even Covid-19 has not yet taken out. Yes, Fibo shows you a direct hit that therefore warned of impending disaster. At any Fibo level shown one must be thoroughly prepared for reversal. Its not a lot to ask for in a TREND that is going up for 100 years.

Thin about all the pricks who do buy and hold and get slaughtered holding in BEAR markets for years. Think of the heart attacks and sadness and grief and torture and not being able to put food on the table and possibly get divorced as no wife can tolerate such losses and homelessness.

The Fibo levels shown kept the astute trader out of danger and sidestepped the crashes and taking full 100% profits at the first sign of danger in the vicinity of said Fibo levels.

Knowing in advance where the enemy battalions are located is a huge EDGE. How YUGE? Its every fckin thing!

And the best part? The crashes = BEAR markets end = reverse back to bull on the next lower Fibo level that was passed on the way up. So even the destination of BEAR is expected and can be prepared for. Such EDGE!!! Jesus H Christ!

Will it happen now? Will the Dow Jones turn now? We are exactly at such a juncture. See chart. It is monthly timeframe so give it some leeway as the monthly can be blunt compared to the weekly or daily frames.

There you have it! :):):):):)

1608316506408.png

Remindante: Martial Law, Civil War, Dictatorship = expected ingredients of reversal Wave down

Buzzards and worms gotta eat too. Ditto for the 8 billion Politically Correct dumbphucks who inhabit thisonce beautiful planet. When they yak yak at Fibo they get slapped around pretty good and then spend YUGE amounts of time putting together a firing squad and ambush plan. Its never worked. Never will.

Reminder:

M A R T I A L L A W ........................... any time now, be ready for HISTORY being made in Fibo's BEAR

Fibo thrives in such environments. Explain? An environment where everything and everyone appears to be Unanimous. Nature does not allow such the same way it abhors a vacuum. T2W has a penchant for being unanimous. No disagreements. Nobody to take the other side of the trade. How rare is that? Its so rare that it might be the only place on Earth such exists - a vacuum tight cylinder which has no bearing on the real world

Such was the case in 2016 ..................... see the part where the mob lafffed at Ann Colter and then at around the 4 minute mark the fatty who made the bombastic declaration.

Donald f***ed 'em all and has still not come once! Meaning what? He's going to fck 'em all again!

All these entitled sons of b*tches got f***ed - will it happen again? Hilarious is the only way to describe it! Its friggin Theater at its finest!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Coronavirus Call ................ Friday Dec 18, 2020 (12:17 PM Pacific Time)

Coronavirus cases rising, surging, surging, surging s we speak but Fibo says Wave 1 consisting of 5 internal subwaves is near completion. When it ends there will be considerable relief from the Coronvirus and there will be dancing and celebrations in the street and they will all say its the vaccine that did it.

But its merely how Waves work. Wave 1 up. Then Wave 2 down. I expect relief in Wave 2 down to last for months and months.

5-waves up. The 5th and final sub wave is close to completion. I don't have adequate data to time it perfectly so will have to go approximate. Note that the 5th wave in this sequence is the extended wave. This does happen as the usual Wave 3 is the extended but sometimes Wave 1 can be or Wave 5 can be the extended wave. Wave 3 is the extended one 85% of the time. Not this time though.

Hardly matters. Wave 2 down = considerable relief is close at hand. Lamb Biryani, here I come!!!

1608322870789.png

Coronavirus Call ................ Friday Dec 18, 2020 (12:17 PM Pacific Time)

Coronavirus cases rising, surging, surging, surging s we speak but Fibo says Wave 1 consisting of 5 internal subwaves is near completion. When it ends there will be considerable relief from the Coronvirus and there will be dancing and celebrations in the street and they will all say its the vaccine that did it.

But its merely how Waves work. Wave 1 up. Then Wave 2 down. I expect relief in Wave 2 down to last for months and months.

5-waves up. The 5th and final sub wave is close to completion. I don't have adequate data to time it perfectly so will have to go approximate. Note that the 5th wave in this sequence is the extended wave. This does happen as the usual Wave 3 is the extended but sometimes Wave 1 can be or Wave 5 can be the extended wave. Wave 3 is the extended one 85% of the time. Not this time though.

Hardly matters. Wave 2 down = considerable relief is close at hand. Lamb Biryani, here I come!!!

View attachment 293075

For the Sharky, ruler of T2W ......................... keep eye on the Coronavirus chart above and then dig this ..................... over the next few months the virus new cases will drop to a Golden Ratio 61.8% retracement.

Watch for it, Sharky. That will be the time to take you up on the coffee in London town as travel restrictions will be lifted. It will also be the time to kick Trader333's ass. :):) He deserves to get a load of Big Joe in one gulp, once glance.

What got him mad the last time was when I sent him this and he banned me for life for disrespecting him. I was not disrespecting hm, only telling him it ain't wise to fck with Big Joe with psychological social media taunts and insults. :):):)

All in the spirit of fun, Sharky. Bring all your boys to the coffee in London. would really like to see these disgraceful p***ies in real life and put a face on them. I will be alone so they can try to kick my ass. No hard feelings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Make sure Timsk is there too.

Remember this, Trader333? I meant it, brother, nobody fcks with Fibo :)

Poor fellow, people are expecting too much of Boris. He is doing his best and is not to blame. Wish I could help him. I'll try but hey, its not up to me .....................

United States and United Kingdom are in the final stages of completing 5 waves up. If I am correct, there will be a reprieve for months thereafter and travel restrictions will be removed. But Christmas/New Year? Don't know. Either way, Boris is doing the best he can.

A terrible tentacle of BEAR has woken up today - in Othello (Australia) after being dormant in what Fibo calls Wave 2 for months. They were thinking that they had survived Corona just like Fibo said they would say, but if indeed BEAR is sending in the 3rd wave now as we speak, Othello will be torn a new one.

Keep eye on T2W member, Oscar Reed. He wanders in and out of the Scalping FTSE futures thread, ought to go back home to Othello but instead chooses to suffer here for small change in tsunami waters

Anomaly? Singapore has a dormant wave while Malaysia, next door roars on big steam full power northbound. And now today I discover, Thailand has just declared or is considering lockdown again as the dormancy is over for wave 2 when 2 or 3 migrant workers crossed the river into the Land of smiles and dropped contact all over the place

Jesus H Christ!

Hang in there, Boris. :)

• British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says Christmas gatherings can’t go ahead and non-essential shops must close in London and much of southern England.
  • Johnson said Saturday that the capital and other areas in southern England currently under Tier 3, the highest level of coronavirus restrictions, will move to an even stricter new Tier 4.
  • Johnson also said that a planned five-day easing of socializing rules that would allow up to three households to meet in “Christmas bubbles” will be canceled for Tier 4 areas.

1608434287811.png

Sad, sad, sad, look at the stress on Boris face. Unlike the Donald who does not give a rat's ass about Corona really, Boris actually cares and he is dealing with a mob of politically correct pricks.

Get out of Dodge, Boris, you don't need this stupid sh*t

1608435170219.png

Anastasia from Othello (Australia) fired a rocket to Crocodile Dundee stating this, "keep it up, Queensland, its been 85 days since the last coronavirus infection, keep it up"

1608435404401.png

Poor Anastasia. She don't know that "85" is a mere 4 days away from "89" ................ a magnificente Fibonacci number of horrendous import. It arrived right on cue and now Othello corona count has ticked up. We shall give it some more time for verification or false alarm aka false breakout!

Poor Anastasia also filed to notice that from day #1 of Coronavirus in Othello, to the top tick Coronavirus new cases in August was 144 days. Yeah baby, can you dig it? "144" is a Fibo number that Gann loved and swore by. For sure you numbskulls who've read 100s of worthless finance books, know Gann quite well?

89, 144

Fibo's BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND is kicking the butts of those who underestimated it - there was ample warning shown here at T2W - how many times? - 50 times over the last few months by myself ..................

note that when the first wave of Coronavirus showed signs of easing, the YOU-nanimous cry of joy was, "its over, we defeated the pestilence, we won, the Devil lost" In Fibo language was they were bellowing thru' megaphones was, "Fck Fibo's BEAR, its a p***y, we beat it"

Read below slowly - I realize that most here are not loaded in the acumen dept., so read slowly this time and let it sink in. This is how a BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND operates - it ein Waves that come and recede just like tsunami waves/waters

The Phuket Thailand tsunami of 2004 did exactly this. The first wave came and hammered them, then they startd rejoicing that they had survived it. Then the next wave came and demolished them. That tsunami was a wave a zero degrees of TREND in that it was a mere 3-waver, an A-B-C. This one, Fibo's BEAR is a 5-degree affair, which means a full blown motive wave aka Impulse wave.

What remains to be seen is the the fractals at which it operates. Too early to tell right now. What this means is that after 5 waves up it completes Wave (1), then everyhting subsides again during the recovery wave down (2) - then (3) up begins and so on. This info we will only have when Fibo has observed the first 5-wave sequence. Only then will he and can he take a stab at the fuel tank of BEAR.

See below how/why a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend can fool everyone so easily and deeeeeply - but not Fibo. Fibo was heard by BEAR and seen by BEAR saying, "BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book, nobody else has or will" :)

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.
Slam Dunk! :) Wave 3 in coronavirus in laggard Wave 2 countries is now waking up. Prime example is THAILAND Wave 3 arrived T O D A Y, December, 20, 2020. It came-d in while I slept an uneasy sleep.

Bear, you magnificent bastard, I read your book - while all these sorry sons of b*tches at T2W & ET were reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and Alexander Elder's books and whatnot - I actually sh*tcanned them all, every single one of them and kept only YOURS

1608486872879.png

Bear, you magnificent bastard, I read your book - while all these sorry sons of b*tches at T2W & ET were reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and Alexander Elder's books and whatnot - I actually sh*tcanned them all, every single one of them and kept only YOURS

BEAR
, you magnificent bastard, thank you kindly for the education - it was costly in that I had to wait and wait and wait for months and months as WAVE 2 played its hand and the government and populace was saying, "its over, we conquered Corona, we will just keep our borders shut and open slowly and we are free of it" The long wait truly tested my pay-shunce regarding whether I had understood Wave Theory correctly - this Wave 2 of considerable length reminds me of the looooooong Wave 2 in the Thailand Baht currency many moons ago. Its all came-d together now, Your Excellency! I'm satisfied to truly have a sublime EDGE now.

There is probably not a single other person planetwide who can ay unequivocally that he cott Wave 3 on the day it arrived after anticipating its arrival in frustrating waiting for months on end.

-----------------------------------------------------------

extract from article by
By Orathai Sriring and Athit Perawongmetha

SAMUT SAKHON, Thailand (Reuters) - Thailand on Sunday began testing tens of thousands of people for coronavirus and extended curbs on movement, a day after locking down a province following the country's worst outbreak yet.

The outbreak began at a shrimp market in Samut Sakhon, a province southwest of Bangkok and a centre of the seafood industry that is home to thousands of migrant workers.

Four cases were reported there on Friday and that number had jumped to 689 by Sunday, the public health ministry said. Thailand had previously kept the epidemic in check, recording little more than 5,000 COVID-19 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.