Automated trader

Here is a equity curve for two systems combined

Drwadown 1000 pips reward 10,800 pips over 3 years

Add a third system and drawdown/risk remains same at 1,000 but profit increase to over 15,000.

Attachments

• DRAWDOWN WITH 3 SYSTEMS.jpg
    DRAWDOWN WITH 3 SYSTEMS.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 203
which broker?

i also use metatrader (with interbankfx) for automation, i have programmed 5 different systems for 5 currencies, running on my live account and so far it works very well for me. i think it´s just important not to expect miracles, i also add some "human" elements (for exits mainly) here and there.

may i ask which broker you are going to use for forex and which one for commodities and indexes?

O D L U K based ,THEIR SPREADS ARE LOWER

and they are throwing away heavy advertising money on their launch

oildaytrader

i also use metatrader (with interbankfx) for automation, i have programmed 5 different systems for 5 currencies, running on my live account and so far it works very well for me. i think it´s just important not to expect miracles, i also add some "human" elements (for exits mainly) here and there.

may i ask which broker you are going to use for forex and which one for commodities and indexes?

Perhaps this novice has no clue about metatrader ,and millions of dollars worth of trading is conducted on it every few minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon

You are a very brave man.

I cant even begin to comprehend how anyone could trust funds with a meta trader broker, or execute an automated solution from that software platform

its a toy, great for getting a free feed, great for playing with idea's, but in no way stable enough to risk anything other than pocket money

U show us your intelligence about trading

thank you

oilday trader

Today's automated commodities trades

profit over 100 points

i left the computer on all day 24 hours a day

where is that little ahole about automated trading ?

Attachments

• automated oil trader.jpg
    automated oil trader.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 209
Perhaps this novice has no clue about metatrader ,and millions of dollars worth of trading is conducted on it every few minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon

You are a very brave man.

I cant even begin to comprehend how anyone could trust funds with a meta trader broker, or execute an automated solution from that software platform

its a toy, great for getting a free feed, great for playing with idea's, but in no way stable enough to risk anything other than pocket money

U show us your intelligence about trading

thank you

oilday trader

I can only assume that you are the same El Cid, whose been stealing EA's from forex TSD and renaming them ?

The same El Cid, who's incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together, and finds it necessary to plagiarize advertising copy without providing references.

The same El Cid, begging developers from 3rd world countries to code for a $50 due to your limited budget.

The same El Cid whose preparing to risk a whole $200 to open a live trading account LOL

The same El Cid promoting a dozen or so stolen EA's in every forex forum on the planet

The same El Cid who publishes historical performance data

The same El Cid who hasn't even got the bottle to publish results from a live demo account

I am familiar with metatrader, by your own admission, your coding skills are non existent, Ive probably forgotten more about the product than you are ever likely to know.

Keep frying those burgers

Here are forward tests which work like real accounts

I have 10 different forward test accounts

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    18.2 KB · Views: 304
Algorith trading to increase to 60 %

Therefore the key is not to trade in the areas where these are used and there are examples of high levels of success by those who avoid where the automated trading arenas are. There is another issue here and that is if all trading is done by automated systems then who will be profitable ?

Paul

Last edited:
oildaytrader,

i suggest you mind your language. you got yourself an infraction.

To the rest of members,

please do not inflammate this further. Try to keep it to a rational discussion

thank you

El Cid

Seriously now, what sort of programmer charges 150 euros for one and a half weeks work ? and what sort of solution can you build in that timescale.

More to the point, what sort of fool would risk capital trading such a contraption.

Perhaps you'd better delete your post before it publicly embarrasses you.

El Cid

Seriously now, what sort of programmer charges 150 euros for one and a half weeks work ? and what sort of solution can you build in that timescale.

More to the point, what sort of fool would risk capital trading such a contraption.

Perhaps you'd better delete your post before it publicly embarrasses you.

Zupcon

I am not going to reply to your posts anymore .You can write as much as u like.There are many people here and I enjoy reading their posts

Please Please go away I do not need people of your high calibre in my life or my threads

I am asking you nicely and politely

you can start your own thread called ANTI OILDAYTRADER OR WHATEVER YOU WANT

My not answering your posts will not reflect on any questions you ask .JUST NO REPLY TO ALL YOUR POSTS.

BYE

OILDAYTRADER

Tornhill

You have used metatrader live and real money accounts.

Could you please give your sincere opinion and I value the opinion of an experienced person.Is it suitable for use with account sizes $10,000 to $100,000 real money.

I have other options like interactive

I find it works O K for me

Regards

Oildaytrader

Hi Guys

It is quite funny that the programs I leave on 24 hours a day ,make money trading oil and gold, but if I traded manually I would lose money

I am just leaving the programs and computer running 24 hours a day

You can see the account balance since start of testing

Today another $900 so far

Attachments

• Statement oil.htm
    23.8 KB · Views: 327
Why people lose money in the markets when they trade manually?Example.

A trader executes 3 identical trades in a week out of 5 potential trades .

He loses 2 trades and wins 1 trade in a week.He misses out on the two other trades one a loss and one a win.

His win profit loss ratio is 60/35 loss

A manual trader who misses two trading days loses 70 (2*35)
and makes 1*60 = net loss of 10

An automated trader takes all 5 trades and wins 2 *60 =120 but loses 3*35 =105 =15 points profit by end of week

The difference between automatation and manual trading is the difference between
losing and winning or the 95% club or 5% club

Best of luck

Oildaytrader