Ats eod

Stock Market Data gone, that is the final straw.....

perhaps a kitty to get some professional people looking for our ATS "friends".....
whats another couple of hundred £ considering whats been lost already.

would anyone be interested in hiring someone collectively???

ok update , just phoned the action fraud line and it will be 28 days from the point of contact with them before any info that they have will be passed back .
so its important for all of you guys to either phone or fill in the form

ok update , just phoned the action fraud line and it will be 28 days from the point of contact with them before any info that they have will be passed back .
so its important for all of you guys to either phone or fill in the form

Just reported this to action fraud line.. hope something comes out of it!

ATS not a very nice man

Hello. Another mug here too! Did loads and all the checks over 2 or 3 weeks. Started in March. Done ok found the ats software to work reasonably ok, but seems like a lot of others it didn't start off too well and taken 5-6 months to recover those loses. Realised last month when monthly report bounced back (as always had a polite reply thanking me for issuing the report as well, which made me feel more confident they existed!), but had little or no contact with the ATS since i bought the software, so no issues until last month. And of course the www.stockmarketdata.net website still worked, UNTIL this week. If honest i always had my doubts as my gut feeling was they just sat in a house and nobody available when you wanted them as out of the office so had to get them to phone you back.

Name and shame Frank Collins, Scott Evans and William Beck Finance Director?

Had some **** and bull story about shareholders coming form Hong Kong and targets not met by the Sunday night off him. Didn't persuade me enough to make me buy, but when they came back for more 2 weeks later thought it may be real after all!!

What option do i try to report to fraud police when i click on ink from Peter post 4 please??

Also any idea if another website can provide data to feed in to the ATS software instead of stockmarket data ????

Hello. Another mug here too! Did loads and all the checks over 2 or 3 weeks. Started in March. Done ok found the ats software to work reasonably ok, but seems like a lot of others it didn't start off too well and taken 5-6 months to recover those loses. Realised last month when monthly report bounced back (as always had a polite reply thanking me for issuing the report as well, which made me feel more confident they existed!), but had little or no contact with the ATS since i bought the software, so no issues until last month. And of course the www.stockmarketdata.net website still worked, UNTIL this week. If honest i always had my doubts as my gut feeling was they just sat in a house and nobody available when you wanted them as out of the office so had to get them to phone you back.

Name and shame Frank Collins, Scott Evans and William Beck Finance Director?

Had some **** and bull story about shareholders coming form Hong Kong and targets not met by the Sunday night off him. Didn't persuade me enough to make me buy, but when they came back for more 2 weeks later thought it may be real after all!!

What option do i try to report to fraud police when i click on ink from Peter post 4 please??

Also any idea if another website can provide data to feed in to the ATS software instead of stockmarket data ????

There is a "start chat" button located in the top header. This would probably be the best starting point. The operator can then ensure your report is dealt with by the correct department from the off.

Attachments

• start chat.PNG
    start chat.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 380
probably around march they were thinking about doing a runner, most including myself were then basically lied to given ridiculous one off offers to just get in as much money as possible before vanishing .
nothing that mark morrison advised me to buy made anything , just loss after loss , as i said in an earlier post i started to question him on how the hell was i going to get anywhere near 30K
he just fobbed me off each time .

another mug here!!, cant believe I got drawn in, anyone had any other success with trying to track ATS or stockmarketdata down,

stockmarket data reapeared on my pc friday but was not up to date , as for ats ive heard nothing from the fraud line yet but it is 28 days before they will reply

stockmarket data reapeared on my pc friday but was not up to date , as for ats ive heard nothing from the fraud line yet but it is 28 days before they will reply

Hi All

Just realised this has happened to me also.
I have reported it and was wondering if anyone made any money and if anyone's system is still working?

Paul

nope lost a lot of money. system is still working stockmarket data has reappeared and has been updated , but the ats system is crap tbh, nothing i was advised to buy made me anything at all , only loss after loss.

Sorry to hear it. I only realised when my system was playing up and stock market data site was suspended. £5k down the drain. It'll be interesting to see what the fraud team come back with.

well i think the only chance of these scumbags getting theyre arses kicked is as many people as possible report it , they might do something then , personally i think they feel they are untouchable , probably all the contact names are false the addresses never existed , theyll just lay low and do it all again

I've also fell foul of these guys. It took me a while just to track down this forum, but I'm glad I did. I feel a bit more than a little stupid here, but I'm glad I'm not alone