Ats eod

ok guys sorry for the late reply been on hols for a week, try and get my head around what these scumbags have done , yes with X-O and stockmarketdata paid extra for lifetime data , so lets hope they dont do a runner , the directors name is james neville , had a mate of mine check his address out and that doesnt exist either, same as puddle dock , it was only used for mail pick up so where they did the dealing from is anybodys guess , mark was the fella that i spoke with and purchased my stocks from his recommendations , but atm ive got 2 which are miles down .
where we go next i dont know maybe the fraud lines a member posted at the start of the thread , try and highlight what they have done in my case when they took my money they knew they were being wound up.
graeme as like you i did a bit of research before hand , but im thinking even that was kind of set up , i spoke to one fella via e mail who had done it, all seemed ok once i had parted with the money no reply , so either he was part of it or like us totally embarased by being conned

Ats

Hi everyone. I am with xo and thought Ats was reputable. Mark was my support worker and gave poor advice, leaving me with underperforming shares. Karl Mason was the national manager.
I have reported it all to the online police fraud site, and encourage everyone to do so. I don't hold out much hope of seeing my money again, but it may help find the perpetrators if we share all our info with the police .

=peter richards;2815366]ok guys sorry for the late reply been on hols for a week, try and get my head around what these scumbags have done , yes with X-O and stockmarketdata paid extra for lifetime data , so lets hope they dont do a runner , the directors name is james neville , had a mate of mine check his address out and that doesnt exist either, same as puddle dock , it was only used for mail pick up so where they did the dealing from is anybodys guess , mark was the fella that i spoke with and purchased my stocks from his recommendations , but atm ive got 2 which are miles down .
where we go next i dont know maybe the fraud lines a member posted at the start of the thread , try and highlight wha
graeme as like you i did a bit of research before hand , but im thinking even that was kind of set up , i spoke to one fella via e mail who had done it, all seemed ok once i had parted with the money no reply , so either he was part of it or like us totally embarased by being conned[/QUOTE]

Hi all,

I've just found this thread - thank you for starting it. I too have been scammed by these guys - the pushy but plausible Scott Evans and his sidekick Mark Morrison. Feel very embarrassed about it all, but also very angry that they might get away with it.

I've submitted details to Action Fraud, as suggested. Web site seems to have disappeared, phone unobtainable. ATS Worldwide Ltd (05125464) was notified of a compulsory strike off Aug 16th 2016 (as someone else has flagged up).

Like others, I think the chances of seeing our money again are small but I will do whatever I can to make sure that these b&^%%ds are found and prosecuted.

Jerry

Everyone has said everything there is to say about how much checking etc we did, and what a pile of mugs we feel. So let's move on.
It occurs that someone wrote this software - and regardless of whether it is a pile of junk or not in terms of the 'scores' that it applies, a lot of effort has gone into it. And I can't imagine that the people I talked to (Scott and Mark) were the authors!
Anyway, I saw they had gone a little while ago. I was concerned that stockmarketdata.net might go as well - it always seemed very odd that there are no proper company details on their web site. But at least I still had the system as long as the data feed was there.
But all that changed over the weekend. For various reasons I had not logged into the ATS EOD system for just over a week. Last Sunday I went to load it - and it won't - demanding a new unlock code. What may or may not be relevant is that it is six months almost to the day (23 March) since I signed up. Anyone passed the six month anniversary?
So I now have absolutely no chance of recouping the outlay that I made.
Anyone else in this situation?

im in april , been away for a week but the dowload is working , total pile of ****e it is everything mark told me to buy just cost me money nothing ever made any profit . after a few months i questioned him on how the hell this was going to get anywhere near 30k , all he said was dont worry it was always slow to start .
he did get me to buy one stock that went into profit after a day about 80 quid up , he said he wanted a bigger profit and said leave it following day it dropped 300 quid , and is still going down . that was the last time i heard from him

It's not the download that has failed - rather the EOD system itself is now locked.
I was, I think, beginning to get to understand how to use it (if such a concept is valid) - although any sort of major profit was light year's away, which makes the loss of the system even more 'annoying'! Is anyone prepared to share their original unlock code in case it works for me?
If anyone is remotely interested I attach my record of gross/net profit/loss on the trades it prompted me to make.

Attachments

• ATS ANALYSIS.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 384
My trading looks not dissimilar to yours John. I have my own spreadsheet analysis started on first of July which tracks the top 5 recommendations every day to see how they performed. In July if you had invested in these top 5 shares every day then 24 would have dropped out as a 5% Stop Loss and 50 would have hit a 10% profit, with the remaining 31 floating about somewhere in the middle. IF you had managed to sell all of those in the middle at their highest price (pretty unlikely) then you would have made an return overall of 5.1% (before trading costs). If you just went for the top recommendation each day then you would have 4 stop losses, 8 10% profits and 9 in the middle, giving you a best possible return of 4.76% (before trading costs). If you instead assumed that anything in the middle ended up averaging out at zero return (some losses and some small gains) then the overall return comes down to 3.62% and 2.86% respectively (again, before costs).

I'm continuing to track this but the figures to date look broadly in line with the July ones.

As a side note, ironically one of the remaining shares in my ATS portfolio was UKM and I sold that yesterday with a 42% profit! Some small consolation!

Jerry

waste of time nothing in the top 5 ever came near to breaking even the minute i purchased anything it dropped big time , mark got me to buy XTR , it was up the day after instead of selling he said wait the following day it fell 300 quid and currently is 50% down . got a feeling he didnt know what he was doing

I have been keeping a fantasy portfolio on X-O.co.uk for each day I have had the system and there have been some really good gains but some big losers as well although a stop loss should prevent the worst from happening.

Everyone has said everything there is to say about how much checking etc we did, and what a pile of mugs we feel. So let's move on.
It occurs that someone wrote this software - and regardless of whether it is a pile of junk or not in terms of the 'scores' that it applies, a lot of effort has gone into it. And I can't imagine that the people I talked to (Scott and Mark) were the authors!
Anyway, I saw they had gone a little while ago. I was concerned that stockmarketdata.net might go as well - it always seemed very odd that there are no proper company details on their web site. But at least I still had the system as long as the data feed was there.
But all that changed over the weekend. For various reasons I had not logged into the ATS EOD system for just over a week. Last Sunday I went to load it - and it won't - demanding a new unlock code. What may or may not be relevant is that it is six months almost to the day (23 March) since I signed up. Anyone passed the six month anniversary?
So I now have absolutely no chance of recouping the outlay that I made.
Anyone else in this situation?

John have you tried altering the system date (backwards) to see if that allows the program to run?

Hi Downnotout!
The input will only take letters - not digits - if I have interpreted you correctly. But thank you very much for taking the trouble.
digitaldancer talks about 'a small consolation'. I do need to understand please. Are you all losing access to ATS EOD like me, or is it "just" the loss of the support provided by the company which is generating this thread?

total loss of all contact the company has been wound up , by the companys house i think they didnt pay the tax bill in may . so they knew it was going under but kept taking peoples money ,

Hi Downnotout!
The input will only take letters - not digits - if I have interpreted you correctly. But thank you very much for taking the trouble.
digitaldancer talks about 'a small consolation'. I do need to understand please. Are you all losing access to ATS EOD like me, or is it "just" the loss of the support provided by the company which is generating this thread?

John I meant you to try putting the date on your computer back a couple of months as this may "fool" the program to run but the program could be keeping track of how long the it has has been running as part of its programming.

I think digitaldancer just meant that the share they were speaking about has gained a good percentage and that was a small consolation (in relation to the overall loss) that purchasing this program has cost us all, especially if we all find that after 6 months it stops working.

Sorry John but yes Downnotout was correct in his interpretation of what I meant. Since I invested in the ATS system I have never been "up" overall - some profits but many losses. I still have a working system (though not sure how long that will last) but the promises they made (and guarantees that were agreed) stand for nothing if the company has disappeared. So it was just a bit ironic that the largest gain I have ever made whilst using this system (Capita) happened this week.

It's not the download that has failed - rather the EOD system itself is now locked.
I was, I think, beginning to get to understand how to use it (if such a concept is valid) - although any sort of major profit was light year's away, which makes the loss of the system even more 'annoying'! Is anyone prepared to share their original unlock code in case it works for me?
If anyone is remotely interested I attach my record of gross/net profit/loss on the trades it prompted me to make.

As asked by John, can anyone remember the unlock code they were given as I'm assuming they all will be the same. When I first ran mine the letters on the screen were LKLK and these were the letters I gave to ATS to get them to produce the unlock code.

John is the letters LKLK the same as those that show on the start up screen of yours?

Guys, sorry to hear about your experiences. I think you should report this to the London police. I am sure they have some way of assisting you.

This is really not a nice way for a trader to get started out in trading.