Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Judge agrees that Djokavic should be allowed to stay in Aus. (y)

Wonder if Morrison has the cahoonas to reinstate the ban. He has an election in 4 months....needs to appear tough cos he has ownership of a failing vaccination program.

Neil Oliver on fine form. Enjoy . . .

Here's the FOI request to the ONS that he refers to in his monologue:

Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes

Now, can someone please explain to me why this isn't front page news on every rag in the land and the headline story of every radio and TV news programme? Unbelievable!
Tim.

Neil Oliver on fine form. Enjoy . . .

Here's the FOI request to the ONS that he refers to in his monologue:

Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes

Now, can someone please explain to me why this isn't front page news on every rag in the land and the headline story of every radio and TV news programme? Unbelievable!
Tim.
Well Tim, once upon a time, you, like millions of other normal people, believed that govt's told us the truth and that reporters and the media would uncover the stories and bring them to our attention. Thus maintaining checks and balances within the system.

Not sure which event opened your eyes, but i'm guessing it was Brexit.

Even now, the most sceptical amongst us can be temporarily fooled, but when we dig down, we eventually come to our senses and dismiss govt diktat and mainstream media reporting as pure unadulterated tripe.

Last edited:
Well Tim, once upon a time, you, like millions of other normal people, believed that govt's told us the truth and that reporters and the media would uncover the stories and bring them to our attention. Thus maintaining checks and balances within the system.

Not sure which event opened your eyes, but i'm guessing it was Brexit.

Even now, the most sceptical amongst us can be temporarily fooled, but when we dig down, we eventually come to our senses and dismiss govt diktat and mainstream media reporting as pure unadulterated tripe.
Was 9/11 inside job for me.

Making the case for axis of evil and they don't like our democratic freedoms BS for me.

Have come across a few people with bad colds/flu etc but not Covid apparently.

Some variants defo doing the rounds as well.

Get well soon. (y)

Vaccine_Efficacy.png

And he wants to take back Alaska, too!:ROFLMAO:

If only the ruble was convertible again -- Russia could buy some of Alaska.:)
1657152704671.png

And he wants to take back Alaska, too!:ROFLMAO:

If only the ruble was convertible again -- Russia could buy some of Alaska.:)
View attachment 319811
Looks like you didn't read the title "Asian Coronavirus Outbreak". Russophobia is completely off topic here.

Last edited:
Looks like you didn't read the title "Asian Coronavirus Outbreak". Russophobia is completely off topic here.

Nobody mentioned Russia on the thread, until you did.

I see though that you are more than happy continuing the USAophobia from the Ukraine invasion thread.

We may have arrived at a consensus on this thread, that Faucci outsourced gain of function research to the Wuhan Virology Institute and that sloppy Lab procedures in China allowed the virus to escape and spread worldwide.