Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

More facts being confirmed as interested parties dig deeper.

All this stuff was being debunked as conspiracy theory nonsense 18 months ago. But we posted it all on this and other threads before the pandemic status was confirmed.

The plague finally found me on the 2nd July. Thankfully the hammer came down on one of the 5,275 empty chambers and after a seven day headache and temporary loss of smell, I survived, as did my daughter and gf. As a believer of airborne transmission I thought id do some experimentation. Collecting breath condensate on clean glass, I swabbed and tested with the lateral flow tests I have, negative!? Genuine surprise and view changed.
Top scientists remain puzzled over how and why Covid spreads
LB= Lite breathing
HB= Heavy breathing (thinking sprinting 100m)
SPT = Coughed up grolly (spat into a glass and tested, no surprise here but makes me wonder why we have to shove swabs up noses and down our throats!?)

The rest of the tests are using stand op. All done by the 11th, one of the lucky 3.8 million 45-49yo in England n Wales.
View attachment 304205
At least you were all okay in the end a lot of others wernt so lucky.

Seems I've caught Covid. Took 2 lateral tests yesterday and today both positive. However, symptoms thus far are quite mild like a regular cold with some tickly throat and coughs. Body aching a little. Had a headache yesterday but not today. Just taking Cold & Flu tablets and lots of fluids. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say discomfort was around 3 thus far.

Found gargling with mouthwash really helps with the throat.

Girlfriend , as well as the 3 kiddos in the house have produced clear lateral tests. I've been confined to the office and bedroom. Really enjoying being looked after. Regular food and drink service and lovely peeps asking me if I like anything.

The only downside is I've started wearing mask again... 😷

Seems I've caught Covid. . .
You can't have it too bad if you're well enough to post on here At!
Try and get hold of some vitamin D and zinc if you can from Holland & Barrett or your local health shop - they're proven to be effective at fighting the virus.
Get well soon At' and take off that mask asap - you look a total **** - as does everyone that wears one! ;-)
Tim.

You can't have it too bad if you're well enough to post on here At!
Try and get hold of some vitamin D and zinc if you can from Holland & Barrett or your local health shop - they're proven to be effective at fighting the virus.
Get well soon At' and take off that mask asap - you look a total **** - as does everyone that wears one! ;-)
Tim.
Thanks Tim,

Drinking lots of fluids and manuka honey and soup. The mask is to protect the family. Ideally, it is the peeps who have the virus should defo be wearing them.

I'm feeling like a bit of an experiment to see how it works through my body and this is the journal. Yes I am well but feeling the need to lie down sometimes. Worked a full day with 1 hour lunch time nap.

Reported +ve result to the NHS and the app and been told to isolate for 11 days. Already started contact tracing but other than me nobody else has it a the mo. So dance and badminton colleagues all clear as well as family. All very strange. I was expecting it to go like wildfire. Gf not vaccinated either.

Once again many thanks and all the best...

Day 4: and feeling so much better already. Still have some dry chesty cough and slight stiffness but otherwise ok. Throat feels like it has some toads living in there somewhere. Gargling with mouth wash and drinking lots of fluids like beetroot, lemon and honey and ginger and apple and orange juice and water helps.... Smell is gone but I can taste honey. Yummy yummy. LOL.
Just did the PCR test and sending that off today. Will take another lateral test tomorrow.

In some respects this Covid has had less of an impact than previous colds I have had. The difference this time is I had 1 x Pfizer jab back in July. So guessing it has reduced symptoms. Not much congestion which I usually hate as it stops a good nights sleep and rest. Been taking the LemSip Max Day & Night tablets too. Not x2 as advised on the box but just 1 every 6 hours or so.

I don't think I can write much else as feel I'm on the mend and just bored now. Feel like going for a walk along the beach but advised to isolate. Boo hoo hoo. 😷

. . . Feel like going for a walk along the beach but advised to isolate. Boo hoo hoo. 😷
At',
Do us all a favour and go for that walk on the beech. It'll do you the power of good and no one is at risk of catching the virus from you! Pay no attention to what's happening in places like Oz and NZ - the administrations on both countries have completely lost the plot.
Glad you're on the mend.
Tim.

At',
Do us all a favour and go for that walk on the beech. It'll do you the power of good and no one is at risk of catching the virus from you! Pay no attention to what's happening in places like Oz and NZ - the administrations on both countries have completely lost the plot.
Glad you're on the mend.
Tim.

Thanks Tim,

I did yesterday, Sunday evening as it was getting dark. Very few people anyway. Tide was out so walked out a little. There was like 6 meters or more distance when passing others. There was a gentle wind and the walk was fab. I felt free and unchained.

Now back at work. Feeling ok. Just a little tickly cough once in a while. Lateral test still positive with a faint line. The others had a strong dark line so don't know if that reflects level of the virus but instructions say faint line means positive too.

Not much else. All very good and mild. I suspect having the Pfizer jab no1 in July, allowed my body to prepare for it and with the mRNA I had the digital signature of the virus registered in my DNA and thus attacked it as soon as it could take a hold.

So the theory goes... Nice when a plan comes together and works out as prescribed on the tin.

Attached is a pdf I've written entitled: The Elephant in the Room. It focuses on the government's decision to vaccinate 16-17 year olds against Covid-19, something I believe is morally and ethically reprehensible. The article explains why.
Enjoy!
Tim.

Attachments

• The Elephant in the Room.pdf
    143.2 KB · Views: 113
A lot of work Tim.

For your next paper might I suggest "suppression of proven therapeutic treatments in the battle against covid19"

(y)

Care home staff are either double jabbed by the end of Sept or out of a job.

Govt policy/ coercion at it's finest.
Govt created the covid care home fiasco by allowing the NHS to discharge virus carriers in to these establishments.

You couldn't make this sh1t up. But for those working in the care sector, this is reality.

Of course, when these homes lose all their staff, Att and his deluded supporters will blame it on Brexit. :ROFLMAO:

No_More_Global_Warming.jpg

Deaths Among Teenagers Up 56% Since Vaccine Roll-Out Began

". . . Between weeks 23 and 37 in 2021 there have been 252 deaths among 15-19 year-olds in England and Wales. This compares to 162 in the same period in 2020, an increase of 90 or 56%. That’s a lot, and deserves some kind of explanation. . ."

To avoid being accused of inciting fear and alarm (as the government has been doing for the last 18 months), I'll make the point that there are only two years of data to compare. So, it's possible that this year's figures are normal/average and that 2020 was below average. Either way, the vaccination of all children must stop until these findings are thoroughly investigated and medical professionals can understand exactly what's going on. Sadly, that's unlikely to happen. Hopefully, this will be a major red flag to everyone, everywhere, and make them think about why the government are vaccinating kids against the advice of the JCVI and why they're ignoring data which, at face value, suggests children could be being killed by the vaccines.
Tim.

Last edited:
Fauci's paper referenced in the above documentary was written in 2012.