Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

First half of this vid is superb, then it veers off into the political v religious, theological v science arena. In summary, there are very few people interested in getting to the truth.

Last edited:

GMC Blinks First: Regulator Declines to Investigate Dr Aseem Malhotra Over Vaccine Warnings in BBC Interview

"My work influenced sugar reduction policy. . .
I met Jeremy Hunt and was invited to 10 Downing Street twice for my analyses on sugar & #obesity. . .
But the quality of data linking harm from sugar to the body is INFERIOR to the evidence of harm of mRNA jab to the heart. . .
It’s overwhelming."

In the interview with Neil Oliver on GBNews linked below, Dr. Malhotra explains how he went from being very much 'on side' with the mainstream establishment regarding the 'vaccines', to being a complete thorn in their side. Enjoy . . .

Last edited:
On the previous page of this thread, darktone posted a link to this documentary:

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion

I'm posting it again as it appears that there are still some T2W members who are under the mistaken impression that the Covid-19 'vaccines' are safe and effective and that anyone who suggests otherwise is spreading dangerous lies and misinformation. In reality, the exact opposite is true. So, I implore @Windlesham1 @Jason101 and @CavaliereVerde to watch it with an open mind and to conduct your own research to establish just how dangerous these 'vaccines' really are.

Film notes:
"Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, the British public trusted the government, and the government trusted the science. Now, emerging research is bringing the logic and ongoing impacts of lockdowns, school closures, mask-wearing, PCR tests, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions into question.

As the promoted narrative begins to crumble, and the Overton window finally begins to move, a major element is still to be questioned by mainstream media: the COVID-19 vaccines. Real-world data has increasingly demonstrated that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission. So, if the effectiveness was overplayed, what of the safety?

This documentary shines a light on the vaccine-injured and bereaved, but also questions the accuracy and trustworthiness of the pharmaceutical companies’ trials, the role of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in regulating these products, the role of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies behavioral scientists in influencing policy, and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in suppressing free and open debate.

It also features the emotional journeys of six people who fell ill directly after receiving the jab, together with one young widow. All are on an emotional journey of pain and mental stress, made worse by the fact that their symptoms are often dismissed by doctors."

On the previous page of this thread, darktone posted a link to this documentary:

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion

I'm posting it again as it appears that there are still some T2W members who are under the mistaken impression that the Covid-19 'vaccines' are safe and effective and that anyone who suggests otherwise is spreading dangerous lies and misinformation. In reality, the exact opposite is true. So, I implore @Windlesham1 @Jason101 and @CavaliereVerde to watch it with an open mind and to conduct your own research to establish just how dangerous these 'vaccines' really are.

Film notes:
"Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, the British public trusted the government, and the government trusted the science. Now, emerging research is bringing the logic and ongoing impacts of lockdowns, school closures, mask-wearing, PCR tests, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions into question.

As the promoted narrative begins to crumble, and the Overton window finally begins to move, a major element is still to be questioned by mainstream media: the COVID-19 vaccines. Real-world data has increasingly demonstrated that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission. So, if the effectiveness was overplayed, what of the safety?

This documentary shines a light on the vaccine-injured and bereaved, but also questions the accuracy and trustworthiness of the pharmaceutical companies’ trials, the role of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in regulating these products, the role of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies behavioral scientists in influencing policy, and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in suppressing free and open debate.

It also features the emotional journeys of six people who fell ill directly after receiving the jab, together with one young widow. All are on an emotional journey of pain and mental stress, made worse by the fact that their symptoms are often dismissed by doctors."

What makes you think they will watch it?

Inquiring minds established very early on in the pandemic and this thread, that this gain of function man made virus escaped out of the virology lab in Wuhan.

There's a reason why all Govt's and official organisations took the measures they did. They had no idea how bad the effects of a man made virus would be. So they went over the top in their response to it. (understandably)

If there is a lesson to be learned here, it would be, don't bugger about with unnecessary experimentation with organisms you don't understand.

That is why, the likes of Faucci and others need locking up.

What makes you think they will watch it?
Nothing, c_v.
All I can do is lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

I find it quite exasperating when otherwise intelligent and capable people make the claim that the 'vaccines' are safe and effective (when there's any amount of evidence to the contrary) and, at the same time, have the absolute gall to accuse those who say otherwise of spreading dangerous lies and misinformation. That's a red rag to a bull with me.

I understand completely that those who've been jabbed don't want to hear the bad news about them and desperately want, wish and hope that they're safe and effective. However, as I've said on another thread, what one wants, wishes and hopes for isn't always aligned with reality!
;)

Probably not true.
As far as I can research it, it is finally not decided.

I think you know that these "truth checker" websites you linked are just opinion as Mark Zuckerberg (facebook) had to admit at court.

Facebook Admits in Court That ‘Fact Checks’ Are Just Opinion :)

------------------------------------------------

COVID-19 tracker: NY retires hospital mask mandate; House votes to end vaccine requirement for US visitors

That's right -- the US (and everyone else) should stop saying it was accidental!

That's right -- the US (and everyone else) should stop saying it was accidental!
Funded by th US until 2020, if I got it right.
"The admission from the NIH official directly contradicts Fauci’s testimony to Congress in May and July, when he denied the US had funded gain-of-function projects in Wuhan."

"Considering the release of the recent NIH letter and the revelations about EcoHealth Alliance, it remains entirely possible that US taxpayers funded a project at the Wuhan lab that may have led to the COVID-19 pandemic."