Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

In the video below, Andrew Bridgen MP gives an utterly damning speech about the serious adverse reactions to the experimental Covid 19 'vaccines'. Shockingly, the number of his colleagues there in person to listen to what he had to say could be counted on the fingers of one hand. Not a single MP from the Labour party or the Lib' Dems. Unbelievable. Mr. Bridgen presents evidence that is based on the government's own data which shows beyond any doubt that the risks associated with the 'vaccines' far outweighs the risks associated with Covid. For every person seriously ill in hospital with Covid, 800 will suffer a serious adverse reaction to the experimental 'vaccine' which we know does not prevent transmission or infection. This is a major scandal that is being ignored by the unholy trinity of big business, MSM and politicians.

This is an extremely important speech - please watch and share widely . . .

I infer from his presentation that the U.S. Government was wanting to increase the percentage of people who hate and fear China, so as to support war against China.
If "I infer" == "PROVEN," "then the King of France is bald."
:ROFLMAO:

Here is the explanation:
This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Further information is available here: https://www.thelancet.com/preprint-faq

I attached the document.

Attachments

• deaths_after_covid_vaccine_5_july_2023.pdf
    728.7 KB · Views: 4
This is addressed in the article R_L - did you read it? It's clear as day that The Lancet took down the article with no justification whatsoever.
I glanced at the document and, believe it or not, haven't formed an opinion on it.:)

I was simply reporting The Lancet's reason for removing the document and added a copy in case the Daily Sceptic's copy disappears.

I glanced at the document and, believe it or not, haven't formed an opinion on it.:)

I was simply reporting The Lancet's reason for removing the document and added a copy in case the Daily Sceptic's copy disappears.
Fair enough!
:)

Those that follow this thread have known the deadly truth about the unsafe and ineffective vaccines for a long time now. Finally, (some of) the people that matter are being forced to sit up, listen and, hopefully, take action.

Watch Dr. Peter McCullough make the most of his opportunity to tell MEPs some suppressed scientific truths about the Covid vaccines, the WHO and the U.S. public health establishment. . .
Dr Peter McCullough testified in the European Parliament in Strasbourg which was chaired by Christine Anderson.