Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

There is something definitely strange about this virus, almost as if it has been around before and there is already a level of immunity in the population.

Due to the lack of social distancing being practised in our ermergency services, ie just doing the day job, I have it on good authority that the foot soldiers don't believe it or the MSM. The management, of course, are all self isolating as they can work using a computer leaving the rest exposed without PPE.

It's just that not many of them that are dealing with the public have become ill.

On what authority?

On what authority?

A rozzer.

It could be because he is out in the cuds though.

Reports from London are that there are lots of infections amongst the ordinary unwashed rather than frontline services, but then one would expect frontline in London to be massively infected if the great unwashed they deal with are coming down with it, are any stats about numbers of emergency services infections anywhere?

Yup, people are laughing all the way to the mortuaries and the dole queues.

Funny isn’t it how, in the eyes of many, the main stream media feeds us lies, bends facts, shows bias and is working to a hidden agenda whilst the alternative media is as pure as the driven snow and speaks nothing but the truth m’lud.

Can you show us which mainstream media journalist showed the world the empty hospitals?

Or was it left to ordinary people to do their job for them and bring us the evidence?

Last edited:
Problem I have with gathering data, is where the best data or info is.
Saying MSM is biased, is not enough. It's not a reason to automatically assume anyone else is telling a truth. They themselves may also have some agenda, or come from a different perspective.
To paraphrase, "when people stop believing in MSM, it's not that people stop believing in something, it's that they start believing in anything". (said originally about religion, I think)

There doesnt seem to be a lot said about cheap, out of patent medicines that may be effective.
I understand the thoughts expressed here that docs dont always seem to be masked up, etc.
Weird. I am getting tired of all this. Is that a symptom?
The "not counting dead from care homes", or those died in their own homes, is problematic.
Really weird the daily death-toll in the UK hasn't breached a 1000. Almost as if it would be psychologically damaging to society.
Anyway, hope you all had a great Easter week.

A rozzer.

Reports from London are that there are lots of infections amongst the ordinary unwashed rather than frontline services, but then one would expect frontline in London to be massively infected if the great unwashed they deal with are coming down with it, are any stats about numbers of emergency services infections anywhere?

27 last no I saw

that's 27 people with the flu
and not a 'killer bug' which only kills people who aren't traitors

Thank goodness the Government called the lockdown when it did otherwise these places would be full of dying people by now.

Empty beds speaks volumes.

1587129945915.png

Saying MSM is biased, is not enough. It's not a reason to automatically assume anyone else is telling a truth. They themselves may also have some agenda, or come from a different perspective.
To paraphrase, "when people stop believing in MSM, it's not that people stop believing in something, it's that they start believing in anything". (said originally about religion, I think)

There doesnt seem to be a lot said about cheap, out of patent medicines that may be effective.
I understand the thoughts expressed here that docs dont always seem to be masked up, etc.
The "not counting dead from care homes", or those died in their own homes, is problematic.
Really weird the daily death-toll in the UK hasn't breached a 1000. Almost as if it would be psychologically damaging to society.

The only figure I would really appreciate right now is a straight division between those who are starting to protest on the streets and those who were clapping NHS empty hospitals last night

In other words those who have cognitive dissonance and those that don't

That way we could work out if we are going to live like the Chinese or get our lives back

Can you show us which mainstream media journalist showed the world the empty hospitals?

Or was it left to ordinary people to do their job for them and bring us the evidence?

Oh you are a card, David.

MSM properly reported that hospitals in the hot spots were overflowing (a fact you persist in ignoring) and that others were readying themselves for an influx (thankfully so far, less than it might have been). Nowhere have they ever suggested that all hospitals were over-run.
If anyone is bending the facts in all this it’s you, not MSM.

Yup, people are laughing all the way to the mortuaries and the dole queues.
Oh you are a card, David.

MSM properly reported that hospitals in the hot spots were overflowing (a fact you persist in ignoring) and that others were readying themselves for an influx (thankfully so far, less than it might have been). Nowhere have they ever suggested that all hospitals were over-run.
If anyone is bending the facts in all this it’s you, not MSM.

Have you taken your medication today jon?

2 free masks per person home-delivered.
No new cases for 4 days.
Whats Monaco doing that we're not?

As to Economic impacts,

either my oil price chart feed has developed a fault (possible, but unlikely),

or, West Texas Sludge is now worth rather less than Sewage Effluent ..... o_O

( possible mild exaggeration errors permitted )

However, this does not seem to be bothering the Dow, which is up in morning trade.

Go figure !

😷

Are you going to allow yourself to be forcibly vaccinated or not?
Everything else is pure theatre

Are you going to allow yourself to be forcibly vaccinated or not?
Everything else is pure theatre
If the vaccination retains my ability to stick to a topic, and not go off at a tangent and avoiding answer the question, then yes.

As to Economic impacts,

either my oil price chart feed has developed a fault (possible, but unlikely),

or, West Texas Sludge is now worth rather less than Sewage Effluent ..... o_O

( possible mild exaggeration errors permitted )

However, this does not seem to be bothering the Dow, which is up in morning trade.

Go figure !

😷
Its not on the right side of the financial/real economy line me thinks.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-u...-assets-as-shale-boom-goes-bust-idUKKCN21R3JI

A rozzer.

The opinion of a single random police officer on this is really not sufficient.

If the vaccination retains my ability to stick to a topic, and not go off at a tangent and avoiding answer the question, then yes.

But that's not really an answer is it.?

If going off topic meant we were banned from the thread there wouldn't be anyone here would there?

But if you don't think that question is important enough to even bother answering, that's fine.

It's just that when I get asked to justify what I believe, I post a long list of reasons- all of them exactly on topic.

Anyone else can do likewise to back up what they think and I would give it consideration. I actually will sit and watch an hour of something by somebody I don't agree with.

Btw ,I am heavily impacted financially by this like many others, so when people make casual patronising remarks about 'laughing all the way to the morgue' and 'dole queues', it isn't the least bit amusing for me.

Particularly, as I documented here in real time, a close friend of ours who had difficulty breathing was sent home to die by the NHS because 'There was nothing they could do' She (age 34) has now made a full recovery with no medication.

I will continue to speak the truth as I see it.

Hope that didn't stray too far off topic