Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Another indicator that this whole situation is potentially fake or manipulated (not the virus itself) just the lockdown - no gloves, no masks, how long did it take them to coordinate the vehicles to get ready, no social distancing, I thought the NHS were running at full capacity plus, yet there are ambulances and paramedic vehicles able to join the parade, other videos show masses of NHS staff out of the hospitals clapping, not a single one is wearing a mask or gloves or practising social distancing, none look stressed or overworked.

I hate to make this sort of comment given that we are always thankful and grateful to our emergency services personnel and the NHS for the work they do.

Whilst we are not allowed to sit on a beach or park bench, this is a bad example, what about public transport, there is no social distancing being maintained there?

But what exactly is going on? All led by Dick of the yard herself.

But we're talking about comparative risk increase here. As traders we are supposed to understand all this numbers and stuff.

Yes, its true that there must have been one infected Chinese person who was the first person to carry the virus in its form pathogenic to humans. So does that mean that adding one more person to the population of China next year repeats that risk in that they may be the first person to carry a new form of harmful virus? No.

Adding 15,000 air travellers per day to the UK's population of 63 million is an insignificant increase in risk to the UK's population.

Then we should end this lockdown, as long as we maintain social distancing measures we should be free to carry on as normal, minimal risk.

Then we should end this lockdown, as long as we maintain social distancing measures we should be free to carry on as normal, minimal risk.

Not what I'm saying at all.

The overwhelming weight of scientific and medical opinions suggests your perception of risk from the virus is wrong.

Another indicator that this whole situation is potentially fake or manipulated (not the virus itself) just the lockdown - no gloves, no masks, how long did it take them to coordinate the vehicles to get ready, no social distancing, I thought the NHS were running at full capacity plus, yet there are ambulances and paramedic vehicles able to join the parade, other videos show masses of NHS staff out of the hospitals clapping, not a single one is wearing a mask or gloves or practising social distancing, none look stressed or overworked.

I hate to make this sort of comment given that we are always thankful and grateful to our emergency services personnel and the NHS for the work they do.

Whilst we are not allowed to sit on a beach or park bench, this is a bad example, what about public transport, there is no social distancing being maintained there?

But what exactly is going on? All led by Dick of the yard herself.

It's just weird behaviour.
I swear, the longer i've been around and the weirder everyone else becomes.

Anyone following the ONS numbers?
Link to data.
covid.jpg

Last edited:
The overwhelming weight of scientific and medical opinions suggests your perception of risk from the virus is wrong.

That argument could also be used to ban motor vehicles and even taking a bath. If you followed the overwhelming opinion of alternative media you get a different view about the risk.

Not what I'm saying at all.

And who is presenting the so-called overwhelming weight of scientific and medical opinion? Governments, thou hast too much trust placed in one's government for comfort, in a time when we are finding it difficult to question and scrutinise the powers that be, the telescreens are full of contradictions, belief in 'the system' is waning.

That argument could also be used to ban motor vehicles and even taking a bath. If you followed the overwhelming opinion of alternative media you get a different view about the risk.

I don't accept the opinions of any media whoever they are, let alone the alternative media whoever they are. I wouldn't give any of them individual credit on scientific matters, and I wouldn't say their unqualified conclusions outweigh the opinion of the bulk of the world's scientific community.

THIS true story should be enough to put reasonable doubt in the minds of those who think 'overwhelming' opinion is enough.

I don't accept the opinions of any media whoever they are, let alone the alternative media whoever they are. I wouldn't give any of them individual credit on scientific matters, and I wouldn't say their unqualified conclusions outweigh the opinion of the bulk of the world's scientific community.

Funny isn’t it how, in the eyes of many, the main stream media feeds us lies, bends facts, shows bias and is working to a hidden agenda whilst the alternative media is as pure as the driven snow and speaks nothing but the truth m’lud.

I am not talking about the opinions of the media either, I am talking about the opinion that gets the most mainstream media exposure.

There's no helping closed minds.

On the subject of contradictions, the stasi have issued the following, note how the cops knew about the guidance before the Easter break....

Under the guidance, police are advised not to intervene if people stop to rest or eat lunch while on a long walk, but short walks to sit on a park bench are not allowed.
"A very short period of 'exercise' to excuse a long period of inactivity may mean that the person is not engaged in 'exercise' but in fact something else," the guidance says.
The document also clarifies that anyone can travel to work if it is not "reasonably possible" to work from home. However, it says it is not allowed for home-workers to "choose" to work in a park.
The College of Policing said the information was published for forces before the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
"It was designed to help officers remain consistent with criminal justice colleagues," a spokesman added.

So under this guidance, I can drive to a coastal beauty spot and go for a walk, rest on a bench or on the beach, eat my lunch and walk back to the car and drive home. As long as the walk is longer than the car journey(s) then I'll be OK.

Not sure how the Stasi managed to misinterpret this or how the public were not notified of the guidance before Easter, but there you go, lots of people have been issued with fines that have no basis in law.

I can see quite a few people will be willing to prosecute the authorities for unlawful arrest, assault and possibly even criminal damage if items such as cameras have been damaged.

Playing devils advocate here but how wd you have considered Christopher Columbus's opinion at the time that the world was round n not flat.

Funny isn’t it how, in the eyes of many, the main stream media feeds us lies, bends facts, shows bias and is working to a hidden agenda whilst the alternative media is as pure as the driven snow and speaks nothing but the truth m’lud.

Not always Jon, I really do believe a Mars a day helps me work, rest and play.

I heard someone suggest police look through shopping items to see if shopping really was only for essential items. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Playing devils advocate here but how wd you have considered Christopher Columbus's opinion at the time that the world was round n not flat.

Even more pertinent, what about when everyone on TV is bullish on stocks...?!

It was definitely the Catholic Church's opinion as a matter of faith that the earth was flat etc.. I don't think many people in the 15th century wanted to argue with the Church.

That is a truly misguided opinion. It is which of the two, over time, has proven to be more reliable. I didn't just one day wake up and decide, it was a slow process over a long period of time. I stopped watching mainstream news over 25 years ago, and since then I have found the real world isn't anywhere nearly as dangerous and scary as people who still watch 'THE' news believe.

Thats not to say the MSM doesnt misrepresent. Ive personal experience of this when David Buick was quizzed by LSE students at St Pauls, he didnt do well. The BBC aired emotional women, total farce.
I take anything from anywhere as a hint to dmor as best I can, and hope to get somewhere near the truth.