Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

That is a truly misguided opinion. It is which of the two, over time, has proven to be more reliable. I didn't just one day wake up and decide, it was a slow process over a long period of time. I stopped watching mainstream news over 25 years ago, and since then I have found the real world isn't anywhere nearly as dangerous and scary as people who still watch 'THE' news believe.

I should also add (without giving away too much personal information) that I would easily and unequivocally be the most qualified person in this thread, if not the forum, to speak about the mainstream media and their tactics.

That is a truly misguided opinion. It is which of the two, over time, has proven to be more reliable. I didn't just one day wake up and decide, it was a slow process over a long period of time. I stopped watching mainstream news over 25 years ago, and since then I have found the real world isn't anywhere nearly as dangerous and scary as people who still watch 'THE' news believe.

I have to say 25 years ago I regularly saw raw news and MSM news and never the twain did meet.

The numbers just dont add up!
America, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain are reporting massively inflated figures to the whole of the rest of the world. Either this virus targets us specifically (I'm sure theres yet another conspiracy theory there) or the W.H.O are peddling lies!

In the last few days I've seen more and more cars out on the roads, neighbours coming and going, having visitors round, I know and have been in contact with people who have had the virus and they have described the symptoms as the same as the flu. This extra 3 weeks of lockdown just isnt going to work, more and more people are ignoring it and the police can't stop 1 million or more people that dont want to be incarcerated for not doing anything wrong.

America, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain are reporting massively inflated figures to the whole of the rest of the world. Either this virus targets us specifically (I'm sure theres yet another conspiracy theory there) or the W.H.O are peddling lies!

In the last few days I've seen more and more cars out on the roads, neighbours coming and going, having visitors round, I know and have been in contact with people who have had the virus and they have described the symptoms as the same as the flu. This extra 3 weeks of lockdown just isnt going to work, more and more people are ignoring it and the police can't stop 1 million or more people that dont want to be incarcerated for not doing anything wrong.

So, this is a hoax just like I said at the start. Correct?

Anyone who believes the W.H.O and MSM should be horrified by this article reported in "The Independent".

Cancer treatment cutbacks could kill 60,000 people, a quote from none other than the W.H.O !

"delays to cancer treatment - could prove to be more deadly than the virus itself. It quotes Prof Karol Sikora, former head of the World Health Organisation's cancer program, "

I think quite a few of us have already had it. Fact my mum survived at the ripe old age of 80+ with many severe underlying conditions after coughing for about 3-4 weeks says it all to me. Same for few other bodies I know including work colleagues. I've also heard another 85 year old survived just by resting and coughing alone in the house. Baron, Tom and Tim all said they had some real bugs last few months too.

As before much ado about nothing.

Based on stats, 1999 and 2014/15, death rates due to influenza were double, peaking at 2000 per day in January for one of them.

So much tosh, no testing kits, not much confirmation about anything really other than we have this major, stop everything you doing, go home and die quietly, coz there ain't no cure pandemic doing the rounds.

I think quite a few of us have already had it. Fact my mum survived at the ripe old age of 80+ with many severe underlying conditions after coughing for about 3-4 weeks says it all to me. Same for few other bodies I know including work colleagues. I've also heard another 85 year old survived just by resting and coughing alone in the house. Baron, Tom and Tim all said they had some real bugs last few months too.

As before much ado about nothing.

Based on stats, 1999 and 2014/15, death rates due to influenza were double, peaking at 2000 per day in January for one of them.

So much tosh, no testing kits, not much confirmation about anything really other than we have this major, stop everything you doing, go home and die quietly, coz there ain't no cure pandemic doing the rounds.

Boris got the 'war' all prime ministers so desperately long for (to improve their ratings with voters), unfortunately he got hit by some shrapnel.

A BBC Newsnight documentary explains how the FEAR of coronovirus has caused a major spike in 'other' deaths because people are avoiding going to the doctors.

The covid19 operation was successful but the patient died!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no helping closed minds.

On the subject of contradictions, the stasi have issued the following, note how the cops knew about the guidance before the Easter break....

Under the guidance, police are advised not to intervene if people stop to rest or eat lunch while on a long walk, but short walks to sit on a park bench are not allowed.
"A very short period of 'exercise' to excuse a long period of inactivity may mean that the person is not engaged in 'exercise' but in fact something else," the guidance says.
The document also clarifies that anyone can travel to work if it is not "reasonably possible" to work from home. However, it says it is not allowed for home-workers to "choose" to work in a park.
The College of Policing said the information was published for forces before the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
"It was designed to help officers remain consistent with criminal justice colleagues," a spokesman added.

So under this guidance, I can drive to a coastal beauty spot and go for a walk, rest on a bench or on the beach, eat my lunch and walk back to the car and drive home. As long as the walk is longer than the car journey(s) then I'll be OK.

Not sure how the Stasi managed to misinterpret this or how the public were not notified of the guidance before Easter, but there you go, lots of people have been issued with fines that have no basis in law.

I can see quite a few people will be willing to prosecute the authorities for unlawful arrest, assault and possibly even criminal damage if items such as cameras have been damaged.

And this would be a good person to contact in that regard.

Not always Jon, I really do believe a Mars a day helps me work, rest and play.
Can you show us which mainstream media journalist showed the world the empty hospitals?

Or was it left to ordinary people to do their job for them and bring us the evidence?

Whether MSM is to be believed or otherwise there have been some interesting developments reported by Reuters concerning the USS Theodore Roosevelt. In particular, out of 4800 crew that were tested, 600 were found to be positive and of that 60% (or 360) showed no symptoms.

If this is the case on a general level throughout the UK, then in IMO lockdown is a total waste of time and wont work. It also explains why we are still seeing relatively large numbers of infections 3 weeks after the lockdown started and an economy in collapse.

Worse still are the statements made that until a vaccine is available then social distancing will need to be maintained. If that is the case and a vaccine is not available for a year, which is highly likely IMO, then our economy will be non existent. That is because it means that any activity that previously involved non social distancing would have to be stopped. Just a few that will be affected and by their nature will not be allowed include:
Football, Rugby, Cinema, Theatre, Eating out, Pubs, Clubs, Gyms, Dancing, Parties etc
Almost empty: Buses, Trains, Weddings, Funerals, Attendance at places of worship, Any type of demonstration etc

This is simply not feasible for any length of time and would probably result in more deaths IMHO so what do others think?

CV.jpg

Whether MSM is to be believed or otherwise there have been some interesting developments reported by Reuters concerning the USS Theodore Roosevelt. In particular, out of 4800 crew that were tested, 600 were found to be positive and of that 60% (or 360) showed no symptoms.

If this is the case on a general level throughout the UK, then in IMO lockdown is a total waste of time and wont work. It also explains why we are still seeing relatively large numbers of infections 3 weeks after the lockdown started and an economy in collapse.

Worse still are the statements made that until a vaccine is available then social distancing will need to be maintained. If that is the case and a vaccine is not available for a year, which is highly likely IMO, then our economy will be non existent. That is because it means that any activity that previously involved non social distancing would have to be stopped. Just a few that will be affected and by their nature will not be allowed include:
Football, Rugby, Cinema, Theatre, Eating out, Pubs, Clubs, Gyms, Dancing, Parties etc
Almost empty: Buses, Trains, Weddings, Funerals, Attendance at places of worship, Any type of demonstration etc

This is simply not feasible for any length of time and would probably result in more deaths IMHO so what do others think?

View attachment 278249

There is something definitely strange about this virus, almost as if it has been around before and there is already a level of immunity in the population.

Due to the lack of social distancing being practised in our ermergency services, ie just doing the day job, I have it on good authority that the foot soldiers don't believe it or the MSM. The management, of course, are all self isolating as they can work using a computer leaving the rest exposed without PPE.

It's just that not many of them that are dealing with the public have become ill.