Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

I read somewhere that HIV drugs boosting immune system helps.
As I understand it, part of the drive toward viable treatment is indeed the re-purposing of existing medications and that includes anti-virals and immune boosting stuff - as the immune system is in two parts (innate and acquired response) it's important to understand which aspect is the target. HIV gear might well help but Vitamin C, Ginseng and Ginger......rather less so.

I was scanning the Italian health ministry site this a.m and noticed that the head of the Italian Health Council (CSS) Franco Locatelli said a couple of days ago that it was now certain that the virus could not have been manufactured - apologies for dodgy translation:

"We don't do fantasy bioterrorism. We have clear indications that there's no possibility of making SarsCov2 in a laboratory."

“Non facciamo del fantabioterrorismo. Abbiamo indicazioni chiare che non ci sia stata possibilità di generazione in laboratorio del virus SarsCov2”.

As I understand it, part of the drive toward viable treatment is indeed the re-purposing of existing medications and that includes anti-virals and immune boosting stuff - as the immune system is in two parts (innate and acquired response) it's important to understand which aspect is the target. HIV gear might well help but Vitamin C, Ginseng and Ginger......rather less so.

I was scanning the Italian health ministry site this a.m and noticed that the head of the Italian Health Council (CSS) Franco Locatelli said a couple of days ago that it was now certain that the virus could not have been manufactured - apologies for dodgy translation:

"We don't do fantasy bioterrorism. We have clear indications that there's no possibility of making SarsCov2 in a laboratory."

“Non facciamo del fantabioterrorismo. Abbiamo indicazioni chiare che non ci sia stata possibilità di generazione in laboratorio del virus SarsCov2”.

Yeah right!

Some institution said the same tosh about the twin towers collapsing along with Building 7 which was just a bit of smoldering smoke.

In the history of the World when no high rise building EVAR collapsed due to fire, in one day we had 3, one (Building 7) which didn't have a real fire, burning for couple of hours not hit by any plane either, come down in perfect demolition style.

Well if the Italians say it could not be manufactured who are we to question anything otherwise.

Jeez, Sir Cantagrill you are a class act. :rolleyes: :unsure::sleep:

Yeah right!
Well if the Italians say it could not be manufactured who are we to question anything otherwise.
Jeez, Sir Cantagrill you are a class act. :rolleyes: :unsure::sleep:
One tries Att'...one tries.
Now now!

Settle down Att', take deep breaths and make sure you've had your daily meds and ginseng.

I mentioned the Italians in the the spirit of "even the Italians" rather than them in particular. I do realise that for a lot of the denizens of this small piece of shit, anything that takes place/is talked about/discovered anywhere else is, by definition worthless and probably fiction as well...but surprise surprise, a lot of the world thinks the same about the UK - take the EU for example; after all, they're foreign and there are loads of them so that fits right in with the narrative , whichever side of it you prefer.

...and yes, I realise that the Twin Towers were brought down by the Jews and that the moon landing was filmed at Pinewood but I too, am part of the world wide plot to eliminate the human race and return mastery of the planet to us reptilians. I'm merely doing my bit for lizardry.

All hail Icke!

Now now!

Settle down Att', take deep breaths and make sure you've had your daily meds and ginseng.

I mentioned the Italians in the the spirit of "even the Italians" rather than them in particular. I do realise that for a lot of the denizens of this small piece of shit, anything that takes place/is talked about/discovered anywhere else is, by definition worthless and probably fiction as well...but surprise surprise, a lot of the world thinks the same about the UK - take the EU for example; after all, they're foreign and there are loads of them so that fits right in with the narrative , whichever side of it you prefer.

...and yes, I realise that the Twin Towers were brought down by the Jews and that the moon landing was filmed at Pinewood but I too, am part of the world wide plot to eliminate the human race and return mastery of the planet to us reptilians. I'm merely doing my bit for lizardry.

All hail Icke!

Well if they are smart enough to determine it was not engineered have they given us a clue about its origins?

Would it be a false assumption to deduce that to determine it did not come from one area, necessitates Italians determining where it probably did come from like out of thin air?

We'll have three guesses where it may have come from like a bat mistakenly humping a snake in the evolution cycle and out pops the flying snake? I mean we've all seen Batman why not Batsnake? But defo not engineered.... No no no.

I'll have a few kg of what ever you are having. :D

Almost as impressive as Trumpy fella. It's da China virus. It came from Chiennnaaaaaaa!

1585400622823.png

We are in 'lockdown' but these are the FACTS

FACT-1

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK

FACT-2
This is a flu virus. It is the flu season.

FACT-3
The infection rate is within normal flu virus figures.

FACT-4
The death rate is within normal virus figures.

FACT-5
99% of the dead are old people or those with existing medical conditions who would die anyway, and those with compromised immune systems. Btw, at this time of year you should be taking vitamin D daily.

FACT-6
The testing process is deeply flawed. People are being added to the figures anyway

FACT-7
Every world leader is a follower. Black is white in this world. These people are order takers who have zero expertise in any field and are not particularly intelligent. They rely on advice and that advice in this case is..

FACT 8
..now recognised in the last few hours as being deeply flawed and based on mathematical theoretical models.

FACT-9
The media has a vested interest that has nothing to do with facts

FACT-10
The pharma industry has a vested interest that has nothing to do with your health

FACT- 11
Football players are not qualified to give medical advice and should focus on kicking a football, bank the money, carry on being beta males and shut the f*** up.

FACT-12
Most, if not all famous people are faking illness, you have to be pretty gullible to believe otherwise. They are following orders. I doubt Trump or Putin will be part of that deception.

FACT-13
We all (inc myself) have related personal stories. But humans are irrational emotional and illogical 80% of the time (as we, on a trading forum know all too well) and on balance, the possible death of a friend will not result in cognitative dissonance on my part. People die of pneumonia every day.

FACT-14
It is not diferent this time.

We have seen this tiresome dog and pony bullshit story over and over again with the very transparent agenda behind it.

If it's not the climate change hoax. it's the Russians. or some other fake enemy or fake crisis.

it's insanity and it's happening because we are led by sociopaths.

Too many people are pandering to them for their own enrichment.

This 'lockdown' will end abruptly...
.. It will be like awaking from a nightmare and suddenly realizing. none of it was real

Expect that to happen within days , rather than weeks,

FACT-1

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK

FACT-2

FACT-3

FACT-4

FACT-5
99% of the dead are old people or those with existing medical conditions who would die anyway, and those with compromised immune systems. Btw, at this time of year you should be taking vitamin D daily.

FACT-6
The testing process is deeply flawed. People are being added to the figures anyway

FACT-7
Every world leader is a follower. Black is white in this world. These people are order takers who have zero expertise in any field and are not particularly intelligent. They rely on advice and that advice in this case is..

FACT 8
..now recognised in the last few hours as being deeply flawed and based on mathematical theoretical models.

FACT-9

FACT-10
The pharma industry has a vested interest that has nothing to do with your health

FACT- 11
Football players are not qualified to give medical advice and should focus on kicking a football, bank the money, carry on being beta males and shut the fuck up.

FACT-12
Most, if not all famous people are faking illness, you have to be pretty gullible to believe otherwise. They are following orders. I doubt Trump or Putin will be part of that deception.

FACT-13
We all (inc myself) have related personal stories. But humans are irrational emotional and illogical 80% of the time (as we, on a trading forum know all too well) and on balance, the possible death of a friend will not result in cognitative dissonance on my part. People die of pneumonia every day.

FACT-14

We have seen this tiresome dog and pony bullshit story over and over again with the very transparent agenda behind it.

If it's not the climate change hoax. it's the Russians. or some other fake enemy or fake crisis.

.. It will be like awaking from a nightmare and suddenly realizing. none of it was real

Impressive list of Facts there. Does make one think... :unsure: (y)

. . . FACT-6
The testing process is deeply flawed. People are being added to the figures anyway. . .
. . . As an adjunct to this, my understyanding is that healthcare professionals the world over are unable to differentiate between those who died from the virus and those who died with the virus. The figure for the former will, inevitably, be (considerably?) smaller than the combined figure - which is all we have to go on at the moment.

FACT-1

FACT-2

FACT-3

FACT-4

FACT-5

FACT-6

FACT-7

FACT 8

FACT-9

FACT-10

FACT- 11
Football players are not qualified to give medical advice and should focus on kicking a football, bank the money, carry on being beta males and shut the fuck up.

FACT-12

FACT-13

FACT-14

for someone so keen on facts it would be as well to get them right. You obviously did not read the article I gave the link for earlier.

If it’s facts you‘re after then I hope you read the article I posted earlier. You will see that IT IS NOT FLU (I thought it was ‘til recently) and “It causes a disease with different symptoms,spreads and kills more readily, and belongs to a completely different family of viruses.”

While you guys piss away the free time this crisis has gifted you..

I have been engaged on more productive things.

Already, I have researched the top speed of a Dalek and ruled out adapting it as say, a rideable lawn mower.

On paper that seemed doable with a rotary cutter fitted to the base, but vision inside a Dalek is worse than that of the Lotus Espirit and I could see myself careering over the rose bushes and clanging into the apple trees all the time.

As a vacumn cleaner, it's too large around the house, but has potential in a commercial setting.

Extendable attatchments could easily be fitted in place of the plunger and weapon. to cope with stairs (the achilles heel of Dalek world domination)

Unlike real vacumn cleaners that fraudently adopt the word 'turbo', mine would come with the T35 Garret knocking around somewhere that never got fitted to the Nissan Skyline (because I never got round to buying it) fitted as standard.

I thought of mobility scooter... there's no need to race ahead, I'm writing this article ok?

But those who have difficulty walking will have problems clambering in and out of the thing.

The surprising thing about this project is the sheer number of ideas you can come up with that turn out be 100% useless. Which reminds me, has anyone checked Boris's temperature today?

It would explain why the Daleks as a race are so resilient. It's a perfect killing machine... but nothing else.

Does anyone know the Pentagon phone number?

Just passing on what I've found on my travels around the web cant' - I wouldn't make something like this up for the fun of it! Besides, anything that helps to even the smallest degree is surely worth considering. . .
Hospital turns to high-dose vitamin C to fight coronavirus
Um, I didn't mean to give the impression that the HIV stuff would work but nothing else would at all. As I'm sure you already know, the HIV drugs operate on one level and ginseng, ginger, vitamin C on another and whilst they undoubtedly do have some beneficial effect I, for one, won't be eschewing the hard drugs.

Many years ago, I had a sort of friend who believed in the healing powers of all sorts of natural stuff and refused chemo; I didn't and am still here... whilst he isn't.

for someone so keen on facts it would be as well to get them right. You obviously did not read the article I gave the link for earlier.

If it’s facts you‘re after then I hope you read the article I posted earlier. You will see that IT IS NOT FLU (I thought it was ‘til recently) and “It causes a disease with different symptoms,spreads and kills more readily, and belongs to a completely different family of viruses.”

I'd hoped to dodge that because the Atlantic is a Neo Con front infested with scumbags like David Frum.

I started reading the complete word salad of the article you linked with gritted teeth..

Sorry I just couldn't stomach the transparent agenda on offer. The simple virus story isn't really convincing the reluctant sleepwalkers you see on the streets these day.

Time to ramp it up into something more scary and drag this thing out as long as possible .

It's part of the look here, don't look there playbook.

One of the things We have learned these days is that there is a pattern to these things that gives away the lie.

Problem reaction solution is one.

An older one goes on about Ducks

See FACT 1

And then ask youself how a positive test of covd 19 narrative suddenly mutates into something completely different because of a story (note the word) in the Atlantic

I know I'm wasting my time on this which is why I tried to ignore. I'm not a preacher- believe what you want.

Just been told our friend is no better/worse than yesterday.

I'd hoped to dodge that because the Atlantic is a Neo Con front infested with scumbags like David Frum.

I started reading the complete word salad of the article you linked with gritted teeth..

Sorry I just couldn't stomach the transparent agenda on offer. The simple virus story isn't really convincing the reluctant sleepwalkers you see on the streets these day.

Time to ramp it up into something more scary and drag this thing out as long as possible .

It's part of the look here, don't look there playbook.

One of the things We have learned these days is that there is a pattern to these things that gives away the lie.

Problem reaction solution is one.

An older one goes on about Ducks

See FACT 1

And then ask youself how a positive test of covd 19 narrative suddenly mutates into something completely different because of a story (note the word) in the Atlantic

I know I'm wasting my time on this which is why I tried to ignore. I'm not a preacher- believe what you want.

Just been told our friend is no better/worse than yesterday.

This is undoubtedly true. Problem is, nobody has nailed what's really going on.

I have (had) six friends/acquaintances in Lombardy.

1 died last week, another has got it and the rest think they might. Their health system has been disorganised and fragmented since forever, rather like the nation itself - but these days, many ordinary Italians are beginning to think that unity and solidarity are desirable qualities...

...and everyone has got really serious about quarantine and distancing etc.

My family and friends in France are so far OK but the UK has so far got off lightly as far as the distribution and supply chain problems. The French have never been good at distribution (compared to Anglo-Saxons and the odd Teuton) and many supermarkets in the countryside are still basically empty. On the bright side, fresh produce is available in abundance and somebody said to me a couple of days ago that it was just like going back to the 1970s..

As an interesting side-note: there is now a TGV "medicalisé" kitted out to transport cv patients (sorry CV!) between regional hubs - France being much larger and the population being more distributed than the UK, distances between said hubs are correspondingly greater. e.g Paris-Toulouse/Marseille/Bordeaux all being circa 400 miles and Bordeaux -Marseille being about the same.

* Don't know the English for this - "medicalised" doesn't sound right

Mobile mortuaries? Army given power to transport bodies.

Sorry to hear of your loss Sir Canta, and the same to anyone else caught in similar circumstances.

Um, I didn't mean to give the impression that the HIV stuff would work but nothing else would at all. As I'm sure you already know, the HIV drugs operate on one level and ginseng, ginger, vitamin C on another and whilst they undoubtedly do have some beneficial effect I, for one, won't be eschewing the hard drugs.

Many years ago, I had a sort of friend who believed in the healing powers of all sorts of natural stuff and refused chemo; I didn't and am still here... whilst he isn't.
Hi cant',
Sorry to hear you've needed chemo - and glad to hear that it's worked - or is working - for you.
(y)

I think we're on the same page in that I didn't mean to give the impression that vitamin C was the be-all and end-all magic cure and everything else should be eschewed. That said, personally, I'd give vitamin C a try first and, if that proved useless, go down the HIV route next (or some other heavy duty allopathic option).
Tim.

Sorry to hear you've needed chemo - and glad to hear that it's worked - or is working - for you.
I think we're on the same page in that I didn't mean to give the impression that vitamin C was the be-all and end-all magic cure and everything else should be eschewed. That said, personally, I'd give vitamin C a try first and, if that proved useless, go down the HIV route next (or some other heavy duty allopathic option).
No wuckers Timbo :)

I've been clear for a couple of years now and the only unpleasant side-effect is that I'm in the UK. As soon as I can arrange it I'll be off over the ditch asap. I had hoped to do so at the end of last year but a higher power* intervened.

Whatever anyone says about the UK and Europe, having spent most of my life there rather than here, for me there wins hands down.

*the Mrs