Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

The NHS may be overwhelmed at present but think ahead guys, there will be a baby boom next autumn like you have never seen thanks to all this lock up. The few deaths now will be more than replaced.

The NHS may be overwhelmed at present but think ahead guys, there will be a baby boom next autumn like you have never seen thanks to all this lock up. The few deaths now will be more than replaced.
Haha.. atleast that would be better than deaths. Hoping the world gets relieved with this demon.

Stupidly, I bought a Dalek (uninhabited) sight unseen. I'm too tall to fit inside. Hence, It's for sale, pm me. No reasonable offer refused (Buyer collects)

I thought it might get me in and out the supermarket quicker.
For police encounters, the plan was to warn them first:

"All humans will stand aside"
"MOVE"!

I figured that it might result in a stalemate as they wrestled with one thought after another..

This is my chance to go down in history- first cop to arrest a Dalek

How the fcuk are we gonna get it into the van?

What section of law applies here?

What if this is actually a real Dalek And it starts exterminating everyone?

How do you open a Dalek and drag the cheeky bastard out ?

At that point I would have declared myself a transgenderd Dalek and threatened to report them for a hate crime.

A little while back I met a Dalek down here in Devon in the local pub.
I said to him, "Where are you from?"
And he replied, "Exeter mate, Exeter mate, Exeter mate".

Lots of comments on this thread but is anyone actually trading?
I imagine there's a whole load of wannabe traders out there thinking 3 weeks in lockup now's my chance to prove I can day trade full time and make lots of money.
Buy shares in trading companies they're going to make a fortune.

This from IG
"Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. "

That number was 67% yesterday and will continue to rise!

IG stats for the FTSE - "52% of client accounts are short on this market", so 48% are long, thats about right its well within the 'coin toss' normal probability curve.

I've ceased long-term stuff as daily ranges are so wide and news / rumour are the drivers through the coronavirus crisis.

Bu London opening range break-outs continue to provide dependable moves and the wider than usual daily ranges play into these. Moves are excessive and this will be one of my best months for a long time.

Btw a pathologist friend tells me he has never seen lungs so completely choked up and that it must be a desperately horrible way to die as people struggle for breath. If one of mine died in this way I’d be pretty miffed at it all being called a hoax as DK is prone to do.

(Nothing in this reply is intended to be confontational in the least bit. Everybody has a point of view, and I respect that)

I'd be upset too and therefore less rational and neutral if one of mine died in this way.

My mother died of asthma because she couldn't find her inhaler. We all have to deal with death. And we all will die.

Right now, I blame you for reminding me my mother was gone before I was 20. But that is... not right is it?

But they told us they were putting people into induced comas. Did you ask him about that?
Did you ask him about pneumonia and how the treatment varies compared to covid 19?
Did you ask him how the numbers he is seeing now compares to normal flu deaths?
Or compare to tuberculosis deaths every year?
Did you ask him if he thinks locking down the world until we go bankrupt is the answer?
If so, are we going to do it every year?
Did you ask him about his opinion re the govuk March 19 announcement

How many deaths?

Number of cases
As of 9am on 26 March 2020, a total of 104,866 people have been tested, of which 93,208 were confirmed negative and 11,658 were confirmed positive.

As of 5pm on 25 March 2020, 578 patients in the UK who tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) have died.

The anecdotal evidence and point you make are typically used by mainstream to discourage people from questioning the narrative.

It's no different to using a photo of a dead child on a beach as a compelling case for uncontrolled immigration.

Propaganda works by controlling the narrative. It works by manipulating peoples emotions. It works by telling the truth once and lying a thousand times over.

Until you forget the facts.

578 dead

Most of them would have died anyway

On the balance of probabilities, my opinion is known here. I could be wrong.

I don't need to be right (about anything)

But I do need truth

We all do

Now more than ever.

Stupidly, I bought a Dalek (uninhabited) sight unseen. I'm too tall to fit inside. Hence, It's for sale, pm me. No reasonable offer refused (Buyer collects)

I thought it might get me in and out the supermarket quicker.
For police encounters, the plan was to warn them first:

"All humans will stand aside"
"MOVE"!

"CORONAVATE ! CORONAVATE !"

"YOU WILL OBEY !"

"HAND OVER YOUR BOG ROLLS AND AWAIT CORONAVATION."

"ALL HUMANS MUST BE CORONAVATED !"

"CORONAVATE ! CORONAVATE !"

At that point I would have declared myself a transgenderd Dalek and threatened to report them for a hate crime.

No, no, no, silly. It's the Doctor* that's transgendered !

*Doctor W|TF! formally known as Dr. Who.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/608338/ pretty good article that explains it pretty well.
really good article.

I am still really curious about this "virus is a response to poison".
Trader333s post was a short YT, which seemed to correlate electrification with outbreaks,, but I can't find any peer-reviewed articles which explores this concept.

Any legit theses on this concept? How accepted is it? Can they link any specific poison to any specific virus?

Well, yeah, sort of .....

That is, I do keep trying to.

But thus far, every promising share I touch ... immediately plummets in value from the moment of purchase.

Of course, the ones I didn't buy, they rocketed in value !

Overall, I'm inclined to wait for the wreckage to settle at the bottom of the ravine before committing serious funds.

Meanwhile, shall enjoy the ride.

😷

(Nothing in this reply is intended to be confontational in the least bit. Everybody has a point of view, and I respect that)

Me, too.

If it’s facts you‘re after then I hope you read the article I posted earlier. You will see that IT IS NOT FLU (I thought it was ‘til recently) and “It causes a disease with different symptoms,spreads and kills more readily, and belongs to a completely different family of viruses.”

Look at the statistics to see how rapidly it and the associated deaths have escalated in Italy and Spain. These are not cooked up figures you know.

You may think there has been a chronic over-reaction from governments around the world. The truth of the matter is that we will never know because it can only be total guess as to what would have happened otherwise.

Lastly, I have worked with and for several senior politicians and they have never come across as anything but sincere people trying to do what they see as best for their country. I expect you will sneer at that, but can you truly believe that leaders around the world would be prepared to push their countries to the brink of bankruptcy because of some panicky newspaper headlines?

Last edited:

I'd be upset too and therefore less rational and neutral if one of mine died in this way.

My mother died of asthma because she couldn't find her inhaler. We all have to deal with death. And we all will die.

Right now, I blame you for reminding me my mother was gone before I was 20. But that is... not right is it?

But they told us they were putting people into induced comas. Did you ask him about that?
Did you ask him about pneumonia and how the treatment varies compared to covid 19?
Did you ask him how the numbers he is seeing now compares to normal flu deaths?
Or compare to tuberculosis deaths every year?
Did you ask him if he thinks locking down the world until we go bankrupt is the answer?
If so, are we going to do it every year?
Did you ask him about his opinion re the govuk March 19 announcement

How many deaths?

Number of cases

As of 9am on 26 March 2020, a total of 104,866 people have been tested, of which 93,208 were confirmed negative and 11,658 were confirmed positive.

As of 5pm on 25 March 2020, 578 patients in the UK who tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) have died.

The anecdotal evidence and point you make are typically used by mainstream to discourage people from questioning the narrative.

It's no different to using a photo of a dead child on a beach as a compelling case for uncontrolled immigration.

Propaganda works by controlling the narrative. It works by manipulating peoples emotions. It works by telling the truth once and lying a thousand times over.

Until you forget the facts.

578 dead

Most of them would have died anyway

On the balance of probabilities, my opinion is known here. I could be wrong.

I don't need to be right (about anything)

But I do need truth

We all do

Now more than ever.

I expect we'll be waiting for a long time, we don't have the truth over:

Syria
Douma
Gulf Wars
Skripals
Brexit
Spying machinery
Data collection/harvesting
Downed flights
Flights just disappeared
Muslim rape gangs
Immigration
The EU
The Russians
The Chinese
Assange
The NHS
and on and on........

we do, however, have lots of politics, propaganda, sleight of hand and bullshit.

I'm more concerned where he got the Covid test kit from, and if can he get another 100,000 more to test front line doctors and nurses.
A pt1 - requisitioned.

A pt2- Yes. BUT already allocated ...
298 for MP's.
1 for Dumbonack (slippery whispering manipulator) I-never-said-that ComeInns.
782 for 'social acquaintances of Boris' .
8,919 in transit to Virus-proof facilities at British Overseas Territories (part of preparations budgeted for in emergency funds package).

Further priority allocations to follow as additional supplies are smuggled through French customs.

:p

Shortly, we should find out if the Dow has priced-in the US topping the Coronaleague Table.

😷