Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Trade boys, trade, forget about the virus, its a non-event

Forex trader infected with the corona virus went into a pizza shop and ordered a large. When asked whether he wanted it cut into 6 or 8 slices, replied, "I'm rather hungry so better cut it into 8 slices"

Q.E.D. Like I said, trade boys trade, virus is a non-event. Pay attention only to Price. Today the Dow Jones fondled Atilla in post #39 and took all the viruses out of everyone's bum and put it in a jar.

Price, boys, Price, no lower low yet, only higher hghs hgher lows = TREND is up. Virus don't stand a friggin chance until we get a lower LOW.

Price is King, Virus is a bug on his shoe. T2W has the bad habit of taking eye off ball and looking at varmints

:):):):)

Gold went up

Should have gone to the Moon and beyond and probably not stopped till it reached another Galactic confederation. Right? Safe Haven, right? All Gold managed to do was premature ejaculation. Yawn! Mrs. Gold was dusgusted - just as she was getting warmed up, this clown, her husband, dropped his load. At the rate things are going, Mrs. Gold will drop-kick her hubby and marry the US Dollar.

I hadn't considered this but it's just been pointed out to me that there are many many Chinese being educated abroad (lots in UcK) and a large percentage would like to be travelling around about now.

Priceless!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glasgow, where they have quaranteened a few people, is chocabloc with Chinese students.

Priceless! The moment this poster gets into the fray you know that the eye is off the 8 ball (Price). All will die. That's just the way life is - wrong assignment of cause kills fast. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

While you cats are moping around with the virus, searching eeveryone's bum for the answer, dig this ......................

Nasdaq printed Wave 3 at exactly where I had called the top in Jan 2018. Fooled me as it was only Wave 3. Stll one upwave to go, i.e.wave 5. So, after the correction into christmas 2018, wave 5 began and is ongoing.

Now take corona out of your bum and dig this ..................

the length of wave 5 will be equality (100%) or 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6% of Wave 1. Which or what was Wave 1? Why of course it was the wave from 2009 low to April 1, 2010. (Use monthly)

So Nadaq passed 100% and 161.8% and is now perfectly touched down on 261.8%. We either get a reversal here or we continue north to 423.6%.

Corona will only get any creedence if Nasdaq turns south for good right about now or soon, very soon.

See chart - grid on left measures wave 1. Then, next grid to immedate right project it north, hit occurs 2018 top. The project same grid from chrstmas 2018 low and voila.

Now we wait.

If right and reversal comes now at 2611.8%, only then Corona got a chance to create havoc. If no reversal, Nasdaq going to 423.6% and corona will be one worthless mofo, useless namby-pamby, miss-goody-2shoes-piece-of-ass.

Wait and see.

Fibo has made the call

1580950110303.png

Q.E.D. Like I said, trade boys trade, virus is a non-event. Pay attention only to Price. Today the Dow Jones fondled Atilla in post #39 and took all the viruses out of everyone's bum and put it in a jar.

Price, boys, Price, no lower low yet, only higher hghs hgher lows = TREND is up. Virus don't stand a friggin chance until we get a lower LOW.

Price is King, Virus is a bug on his shoe. T2W has the bad habit of taking eye off ball and looking at varmints

:):):):)

post #s .... 42, 44, 45 = TREND based

This one however is "backbone" = "spine" = "Achilles" based ....... = one more reason Corona is a harmless, soft, cuddly pussycat

The ONLY vibration that can tear the anus of the US Economy is not one stemming from virus-disease, rather Financial-System-Disease. Ask the mighty Fibo what such a disease is called? CREDIT- FLU

Americanos live 2 paychecks away from moving in with Mum&Dad or the Salvation Army - the whole system operates on enjoy now, pay later over time = CREDIT. A disease here can cripple faster than a nuclear bomb.

Anything short of a credit flu therefore will not even tickle a single pubic hair of the mighty USA

Take that to the bank, mofos

That be the word of Fibo.

In a big city like Wuhan with 11 million people there must be many hundreds of deaths naturally per day. Flu epidemics are widespread around the world. So a few hundred deaths of mainly sick and old people is not a great number surely.

I find it slightly troubling that Africa doesn't yet have an infection, yet 3/4 of the rest of the planet does! Is it because of lack of testing facilities, are Africans not self reporting, is there no screening and statistical collection at ports and airports or in the cities?

I find it slightly troubling that Africa doesn't yet have an infection, yet 3/4 of the rest of the planet does! Is it because of lack of testing facilities, are Africans not self reporting, is there no screening and statistical collection at ports and airports or in the cities?

God's way of giving the BLACKS a respite?

Their scars, rich cultures and astoundingly good music is now paying dividends?

Don't know for sure, but it was my request :)

Epicenter of the request is Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Congo.

:):):)

Trade boys, trade, forget about the virus, its a non-event

Forex trader infected with the corona virus went into a pizza shop and ordered a large. When asked whether he wanted it cut into 6 or 8 slices, replied, "I'm rather hungry so better cut it into 8 slices"

Like I said, Corona is a non-event. trade boys trade

Annnnd, somewhat belatedly, our super-killer-nasty-global-meltdown-virus (or so the press would have us all believe) has a name.

It can henceforth be referred to by it's less-than-catchy official Monica of 'Covid-19'.

Which may prove to be rather disappointing a title for scaremongering headlines.

Doesn't have quite the same ring as 'Black Death' or 'Bubonic Plague' ...

;)

Like I said, Corona is a non-event. trade boys trade

Here's something that has escaped everyon'e attention here - as usual ................

Corona virus was reported first in December 31 (World Health Org.), CDC (centers for disease prevention) on Jan 6, and 1st story about China in NY Times on Jan 8. While all this was going on, the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index kept climbing and climbing totally ignoring the fuss. Only when it completed the wave did the market turn and deiliver a PRICE 5% decline. and boom! they said it was becasue of corona virus.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remeber this chumps: the IQ of crowds is ower than 25. Even the biggest duffer at T2W is a genius compared to the corona virus or any other crowd. dig? :):):)

Here's something that has escaped everyon'e attention here - as usual ................

Corona virus was reported first in December 31 (World Health Org.), CDC (centers for disease prevention) on Jan 6, and 1st story about China in NY Times on Jan 8. While all this was going on, the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index kept climbing and climbing totally ignoring the fuss. Only when it completed the wave did the market turn and deiliver a PRICE 5% decline. and boom! they said it was becasue of corona virus.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remeber this chumps: the IQ of crowds is ower than 25. Even the biggest duffer at T2W is a genius compared to the corona virus or any other crowd. dig? :):):)

Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.

Fundamentals do.

Beware!

Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.

Fundamentals do.

Beware!

Circular motion with the right hand.

Fundamentals lag Price by 1.2 - 1.8 years usually 1.618 years, the golden ratio.

Kapiche? This is basic-basic.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chf is guna do well out of this

Since the outbreak news at New Year 3 currencies have been bullish .....the 3 horseman ...

Usd
Yen
Chf

Classic fear trades.....

Interesting that gold hasn’t gone ballistic......yet...

N

Since the outbreak news at New Year 3 currencies have been bullish .....the 3 horseman ...

Usd
Yen
Chf

Classic fear trades.....

Interesting that gold hasn’t gone ballistic......yet...

N
Gold was always supposed to be the safe haven I thought.

Gold is almost at its 12mth high, so probably the players who want gold are already well loaded, and now its become very expensive to buy more.

Meanwhile, gold is paid for in USD and maybe the people who would otherwise be gold buyers would have to sell something else to buy USD in order to buy the gold.

But what? There's no point selling rising CHF and JPY to buy rising USD to use that to buy expensive gold. EUR is at around its 12mth low so doesn't buy much USD for gold purchases. Likewise AUD and NZD. GBP is at about its 12mth mid-range but a lot of GBP has been bought up only recently in light of the General Election results, anticipated and real, and in expectation of an early EU/UK trade deal, so its premature to dispose of GBP.

Just conjecturing, maybe somebody here has some actual industry information?