Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Those countries that didnt bother with all the nonsense and kept themselves fit and followed basic hygiene standards are pleasantly surprised.
Good article, overall.
Had to eye-roll at the "elites" and secret agendas, etc.
Also when comparing Sweden data with Democrat-run states in the US, they should have also added Republican-run states for comparison, otherwise they come across as biased, even if they are!
Good read.

Paying taxes! Ha that's one thing that really annoys me. Sure traders don't do too much for society, I trade it goes the territory (my wife works clinically in a hospital). In fact all my family work in the NHS or education. They all pay taxes.
All the professional traders I know pay any income tax!!
But that's not the bit that pisses me off.

What really pisses me off is that the traders paying NO TAX'l are also the same people out of everyone I know who have the biggest platforms and have the most to say on politics and how "our" taxes are spent. IF YOU EARN WELL AND DON'T PAY TAXES THEN SHUT THE FCK UP ABOUT PUSHING YOUR BRAND OF POLICIES.
How can you have the gall to even remark let alone mouth off about politics, which is all about how "our" money is spent.

How do traders avoid paying vat and sales tax?

A second wave of the virus is affecting China. Those countries that have returned to normal too early might be in for a nasty shock.

You mean the plandemic script that predicted a '2nd wave' is playing out exactly like the smirking psychopaths in plain view said it would?

meds.png

The government have to keep the Covid-19 scare in perpetual motion. By doing this they can ensure that they give multi million pound contracts to their friends, and donors. Never mind that the PPE equipment isn't fit for purpose. We have the most corrupt government in my lifetime of 77 years.

As the old saying goes "if you elect a clown; don't be surprised when the whole circus turns up".

That link needs to go viral.

The Constitution doesn't give you rights. You were born with God-given rights.

The Constitution was created to make sure the government doesn't take away your rights.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Me, I tend to fluctuate day to day.

I've never cared about the welfare of other people more than I do in 2020.

I just want the best side of humanity to defeat the worst side of humanity once and for all..

Last edited:
Neither, I am a realist. The brainwashing campaign by the Governments and mainstream media is working. The future is bleak.
What part is the brainwashing?
Does Covid-19 not exist? Or, the politicization of it?
Or, the badly managed response to it?

What I have very visibly noticed is everyone talking about it but no one pointing out the deaths anymore. Death stats are back to normal. So what's the big deal?

Neither, I am a realist. The brainwashing campaign by the Governments and mainstream media is working. The future is bleak.

Let me try and cheer you up a tiny bit.

On my way to work today, I stopped and took a photo

Is this what we pay ever increasing council tax for?

This disgusting piece of anti human propaganda will be defaced before the weekend.

Will post a pic

Should be the easiest petty crime to solve in recent local history.

Attachments

• 20200812_072218.jpg
    20200812_072218.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 89
Not particularly relevant to anything that's been posted of late:

My brother in law died of the virus at the beginning of the month. He lasted over a month but eventually his heart gave out. Before he went into hospital he was insisting that he had a summer cold, then it was flu and then finally (right up to his death) it was pneumonia. There probably was an element of pneumonia as the damage to his lungs was nothing short of catastrophic.

He believed (or so he said) that every single one of the doctors, nurses, medical staff and test results were either lying, or just wrong and he continued to profess the hoax idea even after he could no longer speak and actively obstructed the doctors in their attempts to treat him for the virus rather than simple pneumonia. Ironically, they took to avoiding all mention of covid and presented the majority of the later treatment as being pneumonia related, though they made no secret of the realities when discussing it with the family.

One of his last emails to me talked about how the antibiotics were working their magic and that he'd be out in no time. He wasn't, at least not alive.....and I'm sure he'd be annoyed to find out that his death certificate included the virus as principal cause of death.

All through this time my understandably distraught sister literally begged him to cooperate with the doctors and she too ended up just avoiding any mention of covid....so anyone who wished him well was drawn into the fiction - or hoax, if you prefer. I cannot tell you how much this experience has been not just distressing for anyone involved but also incredibly frustrating.

It has not been fun.

Not particularly relevant to anything that's been posted of late:

My brother in law died of the virus at the beginning of the month. He lasted over a month but eventually his heart gave out. Before he went into hospital he was insisting that he had a summer cold, then it was flu and then finally (right up to his death) it was pneumonia. There probably was an element of pneumonia as the damage to his lungs was nothing short of catastrophic.

He believed (or so he said) that every single one of the doctors, nurses, medical staff and test results were either lying, or just wrong and he continued to profess the hoax idea even after he could no longer speak and actively obstructed the doctors in their attempts to treat him for the virus rather than simple pneumonia. Ironically, they took to avoiding all mention of covid and presented the majority of the later treatment as being pneumonia related, though they made no secret of the realities when discussing it with the family.

One of his last emails to me talked about how the antibiotics were working their magic and that he'd be out in no time. He wasn't, at least not alive.....and I'm sure he'd be annoyed to find out that his death certificate included the virus as principal cause of death.

All through this time my understandably distraught sister literally begged him to cooperate with the doctors and she too ended up just avoiding any mention of covid....so anyone who wished him well was drawn into the fiction - or hoax, if you prefer. I cannot tell you how much this experience has been not just distressing for anyone involved but also incredibly frustrating.

It has not been fun.

It sounds like he'd appreciate all ongoing efforts to expose and resist this blatant psyop and planned tyranny.

It sounds like he'd appreciate all ongoing efforts to expose and resist this blatant psyop and planned tyranny.
Absolutely!

Obviously, I do respect the principle that we live in a free country and everyone has a choice but in his case, he chose to kill himself and destroy his family. .... I also think that in the final analysis he would have preferred to survive and live out his days in comfort with his family but he had a point to prove and died doing it.

To my mind, his perversity was both incredibly stupid and extremely cruel.