Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

I see Rishi Sunka has very subtly changed his language today, gone from government support (furlough support from the govt) is 80% and business may top-up, to: tax payer contribution (furlough support from the govt) will be reduced to x% and business will contribute more x%.

I see where this is leading...

These people are NOT covidiots

This is how MSM treats things when it involves a special interest group. Only white Caucasian males fighting for their rights can be covidiots, no one else.

Looks like *they are getting organised for the same in the UK from this afternoon, all so predictable. Except most of them will be white.

* they being antifa, BLM, Momentum, MSM and a whole raft of left wing activists

No one thought that this would become so serious, it really is completely crazy how everyone changed for something that at first did not seem like a big deal.

. . .Interesting material here trying to digest new figures. Not complimentary of Gov announcements.
Agreed At'.

Here's the latest ONS release:
Deaths involving COVID-19, England and Wales: deaths occurring in April 2020
Under '1. Main points', the stand out conclusion for me is this one:
"Of the deaths involving COVID-19 that occurred in England and Wales in March and April 2020, there was at least one pre-existing condition in 90.4% of cases."
If you're a pensioner with a comorbidity - you might want to take social distancing and other such measures a tad more seriously than the rest of us. If you're a BAME pensioner with a comorbidity and happen to be male then you have every reason to take the virus seriously. For everyone else, there's precious little to be concerned about. For the vast majority of people, in round number terms, the chances of dying from the virus are virtually 0% and, in the event they contract the disease, the chances of making a full recovery are nigh on 100%.

One of the things that the ONS report fails to mention is that the virus is very woke. It's a virus that has a social justice heart. It won't attack anyone attending a Black Lives Matter protest which is why - for those of you that are wondering - the Police are quite happy for large numbers of people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to gather in close proximity to one another and ignore social distancing measures and mask wearing etc. But, if you're not on a march then you can't meet in groups of more than six, social distancing must be maintained at all times and you still can't visit family and friends in their homes. Lordy, lordy, give me strength!!!
Tim.

Last edited:
Agreed At'.

Here's the latest ONS release:
Deaths involving COVID-19, England and Wales: deaths occurring in April 2020
Under '1. Main points', the stand out conclusion for me is this one:
"Of the deaths involving COVID-19 that occurred in England and Wales in March and April 2020, there was at least one pre-existing condition in 90.4% of cases."
If you're a pensioner with a comorbidity - you might want to take social distancing and other such measures a tad more seriously than the rest of us. If you're a BAME pensioner with a comorbidity and happen to be male then you have every reason to take the virus seriously. For everyone else, there's precious little to be concerned about. For the vast majority of people, in round number terms, the chances of dying from the virus are virtually 0% and, in the event they contract the disease, the chances of making a full recovery are nigh on 100%.

One of the things that the ONS report fails to mention is that the virus is very woke. It's a virus that has a social justice heart. It won't attack anyone attending a Black Lives Matter protest which is why - for those of you that are wondering - the Police are quite happy for large numbers of people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to gather in close proximity to one another and ignore social distancing measures and mask wearing etc. But, if you're not on a march then you can't meet in groups of more than six, social distancing must be maintained at all times and you still can't visit family and friends in their homes. Lordy, lordy, give me strength!!!
Tim.

I really think this 2m rule is a load of tosh. At the check out tills some fruit cakes standing 4m behind and not loading shopping until the other guy has cleared off. Some people are real pathetic idiots either in fear or trying to do the right thing exaggerating their effort as to what a super citizen they are.

Yes on busses enclosed spaces and tubes by all means keep distance and wear mask but in Supermarkets or outside taking the 2m rule to 4m is extreme to say the least.

I'm glad big crowds have ignored government advice not to turn up. Only way we'll get some laxation is by challenging these fear doomsters.

If you are at risk stay at home.

I'm not happy. 😡🤬😈

The woke brigade will have us all back in lockdown, interesting to see how the authorities are going to handle this.

Covid seems to running out of steam, time for the next diversionary distraction.
I'd love to meet the person holding the placard that says: "Police Abolition Now" and ask him what he imagines would happen to law and order if his demands were met. There's mindless vandalism and looting going on now - gawd knows what would happen if we did away with the Police. Btw, I'm no defender of the Police - but I do accept they're necessary.
Tim.

I'd love to meet the person holding the placard that says: "Police Abolition Now" and ask him what he imagines would happen to law and order if his demands were met. There's mindless vandalism and looting going on now - gawd knows what would happen if we did away with the Police. Btw, I'm no defender of the Police - but I do accept they're necessary.
Tim.
I agree you Tim, im not sure the baying mob would.

Tim.

Hi Tim,

Don't you need to ask the question why MSM are focusing on stupid numpties coming out with the most ridiculous of wants?

It is all a way to tickle our egos and bias confirmation that they are stupid and we are white and all very fabtantastic to see what they are asking for is daft and stupid.

I always wonder whey the MSM and authorities are not focusing on why these needless deaths occur and what can be done to prevent them.

Instead, the agenda is one of protestors looting, stealing and making stupid requests to abolish the Police.

They've already said George apparently had Covid19 and this somehow contributed to his death so as to get the police off lightly as possible.

The whole white supremacist establishment machine is kicking in. Same with Muslim terrorists or any other political issue that threatens the White Western centre of power. Always the case MSM supports rioters in Russia or HK but immediately sets them up as bogey men when these happen in our Western Civilised world.

There is something awfully stinky about humanity.

Of course these protests and riots have nothing to do with George Floyd, why would they be, he was a dangerous criminal.

All it is, is the continued cynical hijacking of a black cause by the media, left and Dems, in an attempt to oust Trump in an election year (and to discredit the Tories in the UK, and just about every other Western country). Candace Owens has it in a nutshell and there are many blacks speaking out against this very hijacking, blacks are being used as pawns, the braindead, brainwashed left that believe it is about BLM are naiive, the other attendees (Antifa) know exactly what they are doing to cause this chaos.

This has been the case for a long time, it is a well known phenomena and yet people are still hoodwinked by it all, it's a fascinating study of the stupidity of certain sections of society, mostly young, unfortunately brainwashed by their educators. Some of them are instigators, lets hope the police have good intelligence.

Oh no, I forgot, UK cops have been bending the knee, allowed by the hierarchy, political impartiality lost, no longer trustworthy, or are they too, very naiive, do the police lack the necessary intelligence at the top to allow such behavior, I think not.

So what is really going on at Cressida Dick and Sadiq Khan level and with the immediate hierarchy, is it the same that has happened with every once great institution in the UK, do they have their heads up their own arses so far that they can taste the political correctness or is it something more sinister? Was it an attempt to placate the protestors, that obviously didn't work, or was there some political motive?

And someone please explain how a statue being pulled down in Bristol is related to the actions of an individual in Minnesota police?

I still haven't heard any demands other than 'abolish the police', how mature! They were appeasing you an hour ago, and now you are knocking them off horses and chucking rocks at them, so kind, so understanding.

Oh yeah, the pandemic......