Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Reports that Serco have leaked a few hundred tracer's emails, what hope for security of data for the NHSX app?

Serco can be fined, it looks like GCHQ/private partner(s) is going to own the NHSX data, who will fine them?

20200520_093502.jpg

Cognitive Dissonance: The Lockdown – just another doomsday cult.

Eventually, most normal people will look back at the lockdown and view it as another doomsday cult. Many people, like me, never believed in the cult but were forced to join due to threats of violence from the cult leaders. Many sacrificed their livelihoods for the cult and even sacrificed their life because cult leaders said they were not needed. Others gladly sacrificed what they had because the cult leaders promised them a land of milk and honey. The most committed cult members sacrificed little or nothing and will believe in the cult for the rest of their lives.

Is this how Governments show they care?
  • By prolonging the coronavirus shutdown long after its core mission was accomplished, Gov. Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio have plunged tens of thousands of New Yorkers into poverty.
  • In mid-March, we were told we have to endure a lockdown to ensure that hospitals didn’t get overrun. We did. The hospitals were not overwhelmed. We turned the Javits Center into a hospital. We didn’t need it. We brought in a giant Navy ship to treat New Yorkers. We didn’t need it.
  • We were told we were moments away from running out of ventilators. We weren’t, and now the United States has built so many, we are giving them away to other countries.
  • Instead of getting people back to work providing for their families, our mayor talks about a fantasyland New Deal for the post-coronavirus era.
  • We should always consider that we are led by idiots
  • Our politicians serve by our consent; we don’t run our businesses or live our lives by their consent.
  • There is no longer any reasonable justification for the government to deprive us of our livelihoods. And our rights aren’t the government’s to grant or take away.

• We should always consider that we are led by idiots
...and to continue with the idiot theme......
On a planet in a distant galaxy, far away, another representative of the people (governing with and by their consent) is doing his best to ensure that The Reign of the Idiot persists....and now this is celebrated in song:

...and since I'm in a cheerful mood, mask-in-the-bin and coughing anyway I want in the sunshine, here's another ditty for your delectation:

Here's an important interview - I think - with the 'good' professor, the right professor, a.k.a. Prof. Sunetra Gupta. She's not the best interviewee in that even by the standards of top flight scientists she's more measured, reserved and dry than most - so some reading between the lines is required. That said, the video's title encapsulates her sentiments in a nutshell: 'Professor Sunetra Gupta: the epidemic is on its way out'. Of particular interest to me is her focus on people throughout the population who are naturally immune to the virus and won't catch it even if they're exposed to it. This explains why Mrs. timsk didn't get either the winter cold I had at Christmas or the much more serious virus (regardless of whether or not it was C19) that I struggled with at the end of January. Enjoy . . .

Covid-19...Lockdown...nothing but a SCAMdemic...The evidence keeps stacking up...Cognitive Dissonance much?

The two meter distance is a load of baloney too. Only UK and Spain has it. EU says 1m is sufficient along with WHO and the rest of the world - as long as no one is sneezing wheezing coughing and spluttering.

I think people, companies and especially private businesses are realising what rubbish and guidance their trying to adhere to just doesn't make sense.