Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

LMFAO @ Lockdowners :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...IDIOTS!

The lockdowners will look more and more stupid as time goes on...
  • From today, people are allowed to spend more time outdoors
  • They will be able to go to parks and beaches to sunbathe, have a picnic and go fishing
  • Outdoor sports courts can reopen, including tennis and basketball courts as well as golf courses
  • People will also be able to see one person from another household, as long as they follow social distance guidance
  • This follows scientific advice that the risk of infection outside is significantly lower than inside
  • All of the new regulations are subject to social distancing rules

Worst monthly UK economic contraction on record.

The Office for National Statistics says UK economic output dropped by 5.8% in March – the worst monthly fall since records began and greater than any month at the height of the financial crisis in 2008.

Dither and Delay policy comes home to roost ....

😷

Extend the lockdown !
I do like this guy he holds a mirror up to the world so people can see how others see them.
The lockdowners will look more and more stupid as time goes on...
  • From today, people are allowed to spend more time outdoors
  • They will be able to go to parks and beaches to sunbathe, have a picnic and go fishing
  • Outdoor sports courts can reopen, including tennis and basketball courts as well as golf courses
  • People will also be able to see one person from another household, as long as they follow social distance guidance
  • This follows scientific advice that the risk of infection outside is significantly lower than inside
  • All of the new regulations are subject to social distancing rules

"but 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to us,” Cuomo said. "

The stats are in - staying at home kills you. Everyone go outside now before you die. :eek:

Exactly what I have been thinking. It's been 100 days since the first COVID-19 case in the UK and I don't personally know anyone either. Also, I don't know anyone who knows anyone personally, and I am including work colleagues. The closest I get to a 'personal' case is someone who has a Facebook 'friend' who knows someone. People making 'conspiracy' videos about COVID-19 are probably motivated by these reasons. I suppose the point I was making earlier was a bit too subtle.
You had to be tested to know you had it, how many thousands...millions will end up telling the same story...no drama, no ICU...

Agree NT.

Having said that I've come across 4 peeps. My mum who had it for 4 weeks, 3 courses of antibiotics, 1 week in hospital confirmed by blood test. She is 80+ with many underlying health issues. Two friends in their 40s one had to go into hospital because he panicked and thought he was going to suffocate. He subsequently said the news didn't help. Both fully recovered. Also one 85 year old lady fully recovered (with many underlying health issues).

I only know of one friend who died was 80+ but had a heart condition. All in London.

My colleagues have had the symptoms as I had a little cough back in late Jan/Feb. Lasted about 3 weeks and I worked through it at the time as there was nothing in the UK then. Although 4 peeps did pop up in Brighton at the start.

Either way it is a regular flu virus which is a little more contagious than the usual seasonal stuff we get.

As before much ado about nothing imo.

We are so much better outside and carrying on with life than and focus attention on those who are at risk.

Like Tom. I'm pretty sure I've had it, as is my neighbour - but neither of us have been tested - so we can't be certain.

Well, as a sea angler, I went out early this morning thinking I'd better beat the throngs of people heading to the coast, and got to a remote National Trust car park only to find it closed. What the point of closing it in the first place was I've no idea. This meant going to a different 'mark', one very popular with tourists and locals alike as there's ample parking, food, drink and toilets etc. There was one other car in the public car park and the beach which, on a warm sunny day in May - would ordinarily be heaving - had just one couple walking their dog. Had the place to myself, which was nice. Sadly, the fish didn't want to come out to play, which wasn't so nice.
Tim.

Compelling evidence Vitamin D helps protect Against covid 19 and the complications of covid 19.

Now where can everyone get a good dose of vitamin D?

🤔

☀🌅🌻😎🌞🕶🌄⛱

tenor.gif

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...blueprint-raise-taxes-freeze-wages-pay-300bn/

The title was enough for me tbh. Insanity if true.
Of course it's not true !
It's merely the tip of the iceberg.

We're still in the fantasy world of coronapolitics at the moment, where MP's farts smell of roses, the NHS saves lives by cancelling operations and not treating patients in favour of having empty wards, and the magic money tree will pay for everyone to stay at home watching netpics for 6 months.

Not to worry, the nasty debt fairy in the sugar candy house will soon be around to collect on all that.

;)

Of course it's not true !
It's merely the tip of the iceberg.

We're still in the fantasy world of coronapolitics at the moment, where MP's farts smell of roses, the NHS saves lives by cancelling operations and not treating patients in favour of having empty wards, and the magic money tree will pay for everyone to stay at home watching netpics for 6 months.

Not to worry, the nasty debt fairy in the sugar candy house will soon be around to collect on all that.

;)

We are in a phoney recession, the real one is just starting.

Last edited:
& years of cover-ups of cock-ups,
... and 'scandal' after 'scandal' being exposed,
ohh, the fallout will go on for decades.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Shame about that.

😷

Well the impending pension crises, social care budgets, housing crises n NHS budgets will all do well out of this for years to come as seasonal flu viruses carry the stale vegetation off to new pastures.

Appreciate the conspiarcy factor but it's almost like a silver bullet.

Helping with climate change and the population cull.

Shame our Splitlink is no longer with us to comment.

Well the impending pension crises, social care budgets, housing crises n NHS budgets will all do well out of this for years to come as seasonal flu viruses carry the stale vegetation off to new pastures.
Shame our Splitlink is no longer with us to comment.

Did he succumb to the Covid lurgy?