Are you happy with your broker?

It's impossible to get satisfied 100% with one broker. But at least, the broker should have what you need payment, spread, no dd,...
Trully agree with. 80% satisfaction is very good in my mind.
when our balance got bigger, we will require more i think.

Trully agree with. 80% satisfaction is very good in my mind.
when our balance got bigger, we will require more i think.

Yes, I agree. It is not possible to be 100% satisfied as there are always things that can be improved.

To me good spread, noo fees in payment, lower comission and support a lot of payment method. No delay in payment are good for me.

However my broker Hotforex couldn't fulfill all but it's best for me right now. Especially in spread.

Am using so many brokers because of the bonus money which we are getting and for real money i do use fxopen which is good according to me. Its just that they should improve their customer care department so that they can put live chat for fastest support.

I think the brokers who are giving so much bonus are not much reliable because there will be some things that are not good for a trader. But as a newbie we can and we should take advantage of thoses bonuses. So keep it up.

I think the brokers who are giving so much bonus are not much reliable because there will be some things that are not good for a trader. But as a newbie we can and we should take advantage of thoses bonuses. So keep it up.

There is always some catch involved in such bonus promotions but we should look at our benefit. :clap:

Am happy with profiforex and this is why am always excited talking about this broker. I don't have any issues with my deposits and withdrawals. This is what matters cus even if you make so much profit, its bad when a broker gives you a hard time when withdrawing. There are no requotes and less slippages.

I use a great broker called Mr Monkey with a pin and he is more reliable and far cheaper than any other I have ever come across!

Am happy with mine so far. As noted several posts above, it is hard to find all the "good stuff" in a single Broker. So I guess it's about finding a balance between how they treat you(withdrawal/deposit time, order execution, spreads, stop out levels) and how realistic you are about online Forex/CFD trading (haven't heard of anyone who made tons of profits with an initial investment of $100). Both sides behave well(no fingers waved) -> both sides are happy with their slice of the pie.

A reputable broker never gives bonus in any case. Those who offers bonus are Bucket Shops.

Are you the same comapny/group as the IC Markets that operate out of Australia?

A reputable broker never gives bonus in any case. Those who offers bonus are Bucket Shops.
Could be, but just couldn't resist trying out xCFD.com, I have not find a market maker that gives better Forex spread. Is it too good to be true, yes probably so, but I am not risking much anyway so I have given them a try regardless. So far so good but way too early to tell. A neighbor of yours aren't they?

Last edited:
I use this one for quite a few month now. So far so good, but I am considering to test either 24option or banc de binary for binary options trading as well.