Are you happy with your broker?

Absolutely I am happy with my broker Forex-metal. Because I have got many facilities from here such as:
1. Here most of the man is so frank
2. They help me to stop loss
3. Also they always suggest me to follow money management system.
Was waiting for this broker to appear in here ;)

I've been trading with HY MARKETS for over 6 months now... So far no complain :) I love how they treat all their clients equally at HY Markets regardless of your account type. I'm big on "customer service".

Indeed, i am very happy and satisfied with HY Markets. At the moment they are giving 20% trading bonus credits.

I had heard good things about them last year
i wasnt more comfortable with my old broker and then i tried
I only work with my automated strategies and i think they are a good compromise.
Low spreads ,ecn feed and fast execution.
I dont like Metatrader but for now its the only way i have to run my systems.

I'm quite pleased with my currently used broker. But still I want to find any new broker. It's a proven fact that new brokers at the beginning of their career do not cheat clients because they strive to obtain a good reputation

Good brokers are hard to find especially with the surge in new brokers, unfortunately a lot of them are really bad and scam traders.

Good brokers are hard to find especially with the surge in new brokers, unfortunately a lot of them are really bad and scam traders.

Agree. It's actually hard to distinguish the new broker, who wants to be reliable with a good reputation, from the broker, who is just a scam. I mean experience matters and always works here for the broker.

How do you find your broker? what are their strengths that you like to invest money your money to them? just curious. :rolleyes:

Hi Sam,

Yes, I am a trader from Dubai.

A good forex broker should be regulated by a known regulatory board like FSA, NFA. Check the broker's reputation, how big it is and how long is the organization's history. Also, you need to know how safe your money will be with your chosen broker.

I have been trading with HY Markets for over 6 months now. I chose them because they offer their clients the "CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION POLICY" There is a 100% segregation of retail client funds with top-tier banks, transparent deposit and withdrawal policy.

If you're a fellow trader from Dubai, you should know that they seem to have a good reputation in the region. i heard they recently won the Best Global Broker award at the MENA Forex Expo 2012 here in Dubai. If you still haven't found a broker to trade with, it's worth giving them a try. Mini account starts from $50.

Good luck!

CH_17

Hi CH_17. Nice to meet you. Are you a trader from Dubai? I am Samantha i'm a newbie in the market. I hope you can give me good advice regarding trading with HY Markets. I just opened an account with them.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Sam,

Yes I am a trader from Dubai.. if you just opened an account with them, i'd say you're in good hands. They have a good reputation in the region. They actually just won an award recently at the 12TH Mena Expo 2012 as the Best Global Broker 2012. I was there and i got to meet my account manager at Henyep Capital Markets booth.

Good luck!

CH_17