Are you happy with your broker?

Does anybody trade with Intertrader.com? I am thinking of moving over from IG as I find their speads better.

Yes.. because I'm sure for the security of my funds.. yes, becuase I get good support.. certainly there might occur some problems... but actually they are little ones... and such bags do not effect my opinion about the company.

I have known and traded with some local brokers, but they were cheated on me and through one friend referral, I know hotforex, and I got satisfied with this broker. Especially their bonus.

Yes.. because I'm sure for the security of my funds.. yes, becuase I get good support.. certainly there might occur some problems... but actually they are little ones... and such bags do not effect my opinion about the company.

Security of funds is very important.

there is always a risk in anything we do, let it be a good or bad broker, but yeah, we always should do our part in research and making sure that we make the right decisions and all forex traders should be wise in choosing their security levels with their brokers, I mean at least make sure you funds are safe :)

They all want you to trade volotile stock thats how the make lots of CFD trading fees! 3% - 5% stop loss are a waste of time because as soon as the position is opened you are a £100 p[lus down due to in and out trading fees which reduces the stop loss further but brokers want you to get stopped out and then they say jump back in earning them another fee! In one month of CFD advisory trading with Logic Investments I had spent over £3500 in trading fees and made a huge loss over the year in fact more than I had lost in the previous 12 years of trading for myself, forget brokers!

Of course brokers only report on the tips that came Good and forget the rest, They have no interest in telling PI how often they get it Wrong. What brokers mostly like is VOLATILITY which generates trades, so don't expect them to hold the same opinion for more than a couple of weeks at most. Lucky for brokers, most PI are like leaves in the wind, hypnotised by SP & Siren voices shouting BUY!!!, SELL!!!, 'whose counsels are dictated by the momentary fluctuations of events.'

Many years ago a dear old broker I dealt with when I asked who to invest with sat back in his captains chair behind his large oak desk, told me to pour us each a glass of whisky and then lit his pipe which he then puffed on and as we sat there and I commented on the lovely aroma, to which Peter smiled and said yes I’ve got a nice divi coming from this outfit and from Sainsbury’s where the wife bought the tobacco, he then asked if the whisky was ok to which I answered excellent and smiling he remarked that Diageo paid a good divi too! At that point I said I think you have answered my question and Peter replied that it was always better to invest in things you enjoy and trust for the long term and we enjoyed our whisky together! Sadly, brokers like Peter are not around anymore but I now do my own trading and remember much of what he told me and it usually serves me well! GLA

They all want you to trade volotile stock thats how the make lots of CFD trading fees! 3% - 5% stop loss are a waste of time because as soon as the position is opened you are a £100 p[lus down due to in and out trading fees which reduces the stop loss further but brokers want you to get stopped out and then they say jump back in earning them another fee! In one month of CFD advisory trading with Logic Investments I had spent over £3500 in trading fees and made a huge loss over the year in fact more than I had lost in the previous 12 years of trading for myself, forget brokers!

I think we have a different definition about the type of broker I had in mind. You need a broker to have access to the markets (unless you are a company or have enough money to buy a seat).

Yes, I am happy with my broker avafx. I did not face any problem till now. It is a regulated, reliable and trusted broker. It also offers mobile trading system that most of the traders demand these days.

It's impossible to get satisfied 100% with one broker. But at least, the broker should have what you need payment, spread, no dd,...