April '04 Forex

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
ahh you wuss, im gonna tighten my stop and let her run i think.

DOW might bounce slightly soon, and taken Cable down further with it..

just my thoughts, ive told you lot about trading from them before :)

reckon we could see 1.7800 sometime today....

FC

Goober

304 3
FC

I agree. I think there's more to go on the downside.

I've put a sell stop in at 1.7970. If the market gets there from the current level, I'll be happy to stay short until 1.7800.

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
long term(daily chart) there is a giant head and shoulders panning out.

i was short on my D4F account from about 1.8250. targetting somewhere circa 1.70-1.65 ish.. if that pans out, i may well go and my myself a trailer park. yeee harr. :)

long way to go though. could all go horribly wrong though.

FC

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
oh balls, didnt work out too hot last night after all.

closed out at 9pm for +140. just about made up for the -90 on the Eurodollar. how many times do i sell within 10 points of the low of the day lol.

still, live to fight again today.

got 2 guns lined up today.. sell orders in at 1.7807 and 1.1916 cable and eurodollar respectively. lets see what happens aujourd'hui. with the raging hangover i have got today, i could do with some comfort. as long as it isnt southern :(

FC

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
Hit that drum.. sell order E/$ triggered, and its all systems go.

watch it bounce heavily now....

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
and now short £/$ too. good good, make it so number 1. lets see if the round numbers 1.7800 and 1.1900 prove to be stubborn resistance...

Goober

304 3
Hi FC

After closing out for +146 pips yesterday, I promptly gave back 40 pips (not following my system! :devilish: )

Currently short €/$ 1.1906 and Cable 1.7835.

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
looking good so far buddy isnt it :)

cable doing its usual trick of going bananas. im amazed that people try to scalp it. it moves unbelievably quickly. im sure it must gap heavily intraday. never looked at a dot chart though. i think it might scare me too much :)

Goober

304 3
Interestingly, €/$ and Cable have broken down through key Fib levels on the daily charts.

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
hadnt noticed that goobs, but on a plus point looks like the daily H&S is completing now, and we are going to fly down towards 1.7000

might be able to afford some extra special trousers if we get that far :) (still short from 1.8250 :) )

FC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock