April '04 Forex

cheers lads, nice of you to forget the -46 i "made" on cable this morning..

after all the shenanigans up til about 9.30 its been tedious.

still, looks like the spring is coiling ever tighter. could be a big move either way soon. lets hope its down lol

FC

lol nefarious.. god know.. As British as the Queen Mum..

no hang on, lets rethink that.

nope im a Londoner by birth. Fraggle Rock made its way over to the UK in the mid 80's i think.

I happen to think i look like a Doozer, but slightly bigger of course lol

FC

right, i'll post a chart tomorrow...

but in the meantime..

on the hourly chart, looks like the bear flag is still intact. PLUS, from the recent high of approx 1.8605, we have had 2 impulse waves down to 1.7765 . Now im not a great fan of Elliot Waves, but the recent action looks like a messy 4th wave, with another possible 5th impulse wave down.

looks like we are still going down cap'n, and this COULD be the move that completes the head and shoulders.

lets hope so, as i need some new trousers.

FC

never mind the trousers FC....go stick your runnin shoes on, you have some catchin up to do...... :cheesy: :cheesy:

yes i know Buk. Yesterdays endeavours resulted in a painful -29 all told. still, looks like my overnight call is "starting" to appear correct. still a long way from completing though.

time to dig up a chart...

GBP diamond

Only happend to notice this on GBP this am in the chat room
Saw it on the 5 mins but the clearer picture is on the 1min.

As i type it breaking out... will post the result later.

Happy trading
NB

Attachments

• 20-04-04 gbp diamondb 1min.png
    20-04-04 gbp diamondb 1min.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 289
longer term views

right guys, here goes..

this is the daily shape im looking to pan out. my only concern is the length of time taken to form the "right shoulder".

Attachments

• daily cable.jpg
    daily cable.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 255
and this is my take on the hourly chart. could well be wrong, but it looks as though the loose bear flag has broken, and we could be due another impulse wave down.

my EW analysis is fairly rudimentary, but what got me excited was that it seems to fit with the daily chart perspective...

FC

Attachments

• hourly cable.jpg
    hourly cable.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 247
Made a new low of 1.7957 before reversing 15 pips for the quick fingers... too close to the action for me than usual back to 60 and 15 mins

Happy Trading
NB

FC

Nice piece of charting :)

I get 1.75 target with the pos of 1.67 depending on what happens between now and then

NB

Nefarious

have they started exporting Fraggle Rock?

I remember fraggle rock from the late 80's too. It was cool!

Are they still showing/ making it in canada?

looks like we are shifting on both cable and eurodollar.

am short on both from 1.7917 and 1.1917 respectively

lets have a winner today please.....

FC :)

RE: FIbs in chat room

At current time this was teh price action and one pas scenario that could have happend

IF a PB was to happen then i would expect YLOD and fib @ approx 1.7970 to act as a good entry for my with a very tight & low risk trade.

The current low of day is bang on Trend supprt for the larger channel support on 60 mins.

The break out add in I will be looking at a 1.7890 entry once channel support it taken.

Looking for shorts as trend is down on 15 and 60 mins larger tiem frames ahs also indicated a move doen for me as previously noted

Happy Trading
Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 20-04-04 gbp fibs 15min.png
    20-04-04 gbp fibs 15min.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 371
Never mind FC (easy for me to say!), let's hope the Euro gets hammered lower. Notice the 40ema is holding tabs on any rises... hopefully a good sign.

Ben

ok in again on cable. sold at 1.7938 . looks like a rounded top. coupled with a smidgen of RSI divergance on the 5 min chart. 20pt stop. lets see what happens.

cant believe it only just went past my stop earlier today. thats 4 days running now on various instruments. one day my luck will change....:)

1900 proving tough, yet again... tempted to come out and then re-enter if it blows1900 away.

Ben