anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

so far in this thread I have called live +0.1, -12, +0.1, -14 = -25.8 total. I am now long looking to get my stop to 0.1pips as soon as possible. fear not a huge runner will strike at any time and the monster's hunger will be satisfied.

stop moved into 85 do not want to risk more than 10 pips on this long trade.

Stop moved to 1.6103 locking in +8 pips. Managing this trade on 15m candles. Looking for a cricket score

waiting for the market to show it's hand this morning. I was reading another thread last night about trading being quite boring. for me it certainly doesnt live up to it's hype. Trading requires long hours in front of the screens, like a Lion that eats infrequently it waits in the long grass waiting for an easy kill.

2nd test of 78's now complete, look at the way price has reacted there, sharp rejection both times. very interested to see how the next 15m bar closes

cable consolidating nicely on 15m timeframe, will we get a nice upside break?

Attachments

• boxing.png
    boxing.png
    27 KB · Views: 175
if price makes a new high now I will buy it with a crazy tight stop. i.e. if 96's print

price is clearly going to find some sellers at 1.6103 but at this time of day stop hunters are hungry and there are some juicy stops at 1.6128, not willing to risk more than 5 pips on this trade

Just out of curiosity, what's your rational for the +.1 stop. Answer when you have time, no hurry

Peter