Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard, I asked everyone why they don't like you and got no response so can I ask you why they don't like you? What did I miss?

I don't like Howard because he's a pompous old fool who refuses to concede that he comprehensively misunderstands option theory or practice and seems intent on jeopordising some other poor souls option education in lieu of satisfying his own ego I'm jealous of his treadmill.

LOVING the strikethrough, thanks Sharky :)

Howard, I asked everyone why they don't like you and got no response so can I ask you why they don't like you? What did I miss?

Come on Megsy! Look at the picture of Howie...he's old and f*cked matey. His life was all about engineering, now he's retired.

Go into a bookmakers next time you are on your lunch break....full of old biddies(Howies)....with nothing better to do.

He might be old but (I believe) he has decent computer skills, thus all is not lost.

My advice to him would be to read a few books on quantitative trading and maybe code up a few algos to trade short term breakouts.

Nothing to stop him from running his other strategy as well, but it might help to have something else uncorrelated to a benign market system.

He might be old but (I believe) he has decent computer skills, thus all is not lost.

My advice to him would be to read a few books on quantitative trading and maybe code up a few algos to trade short term breakouts.

Nothing to stop him from running his other strategy as well, but it might help to have something else uncorrelated to a benign market system.

It's a bridge too far, Howie just needs a form of amusement and credit spreads fit the bill. I just hope he understands that the underlying p!ss pot smells and looks the same as the horse racing p!ss pot.

maybe he has some massive inferiority complex, and now that he has retired he needs to find a new position as the wise old owl for someone.

maybe he has some massive inferiority complex, and now that he has retired he needs to find a new position as the wise old owl for someone.

Probs. A gambler is a gambler, Howie tries to use his intelligence to hide this fact.

Dirty, filthy, gambling....Howie luvz it!

edit: So do i. Early as pos, 'bout 8 in the morning, lump a nice fixed odds bet on the indices.....can't wait for monday.

Come on, be nice to the guy... That's somebody's great grandad there! Anyway, is everyone basically saying he can't trade so he shouldn't be trying to train people? If so, how do you know he can't trade?

Come on, be nice to the guy... That's somebody's great grandad there! Anyway, is everyone basically saying he can't trade so he shouldn't be trying to train people? If so, how do you know he can't trade?
I'm not quite that old. My oldest grandchild is 12 this week.

Regarding trading, look for my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.