Options credit spreads

citation

2 0
Is it true that you can't do options credit spreads as a pair ( 2 legs at the same time )
with Ironbeam platform ? My present broker tells me that I have to place the option spread orders individnally. Example : Ist. sell a call and submit it and then buy a call and submit it. Is this the only way to do options spreads in real account ?
I had an Ironbeam demo account and I could do the spreads in 2 legs in one window simultaneously with no problems. Also my brokers says, that the excange won't let me do the spreads in one order. ( sell option , buy option.)

wino59

126 12
Is it true that you can't do options credit spreads as a pair ( 2 legs at the same time )
with Ironbeam platform ? My present broker tells me that I have to place the option spread orders individnally. Example : Ist. sell a call and submit it and then buy a call and submit it. Is this the only way to do options spreads in real account ?
I had an Ironbeam demo account and I could do the spreads in 2 legs in one window simultaneously with no problems. Also my brokers says, that the excange won't let me do the spreads in one order. ( sell option , buy option.)

Yes you can do credit and debit spreads as one order. You should be able to submit a buy or sell order for such thing like iron condors, butterflys, double calendars, calendars, etc... all as one order.

Not sure what broker you are using.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock