Anyone still uses James16 Price Action?

Why not? I looked at reviews and forexfactory thread and it seems good.

If not that course, which one would u recommend.

Thx for your help.

If you're choosing a course for learning, it makes sense to do your due diligence, and make sure the tutor is qualified. In trading, at a minimum, qualified might mean profitable over many years.

If you can't verify that James16 (or anyone else) is definitely profitable, then I suggest you don't hand over any money, and pick up what you can for free. There's plenty of it around.

well, im basically entering on m1 and looking to hold for longer. Still managing to get the CASHew nuts at tops and bottoms tho, but missing contra swings as i turn off pc and come back afeter x period of time

Attachments

• how good am i.PNG
    how good am i.PNG
    53.2 KB · Views: 215
If you're choosing a course for learning, it makes sense to do your due diligence, and make sure the tutor is qualified. In trading, at a minimum, qualified might mean profitable over many years.

If you can't verify that James16 (or anyone else) is definitely profitable, then I suggest you don't hand over any money, and pick up what you can for free. There's plenty of it around.

Fair enough, unfortunately it s hard to check if tutors r really profitable :confused:

Whats Happened to Peter, is he still Trading?

Not heard anything for a while. I did some trading with him for a while on another site, but then i have been spending time developing this so have not been publically scalping for a while. god its so much easier not having to post etc

Attachments

• otherstuff.PNG
    otherstuff.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 2,239
OH and just for good measure, P is still the best trader i have ever come across. that is his due.

Woha, whats with all those loses? :confused:.

As I remember you nary had a looser with 3pip stops :confused::confused:

232878d1483349556-anyone-still-uses-james16-price-action-otherstuff.png

you still rocking the tridents btw?

Merry newyear ;)

Last edited: