Anyone still uses James16 Price Action?

Attachments

• oldboy.png
    oldboy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
its simple. is your entry accurate or not. constant hedging etc is beyond my intellect. to me its did you hit the target or not. if not get out.

its simple. is your entry accurate or not. constant hedging etc is beyond my intellect. to me its did you hit the target or not. if not get out.

At 30x I can understand

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4636-hey-cowboy.jpg

Gots to be accurate to the pip per lot

200.gif

or you might lose ya shirt..... n ya hat :p

200.gif

Another thread is hijacked and ruined by darktone .

Ya 100% win rate traders , you only get them here at t2w .
Comon mate. I mean, the Mark Weinstein example is straight out o one Jacks books. Silly high win rates (not that it matters a single shi) are possible. Are you really gona slap the old 'bad trader' label on him cos he dosnt have enough losing trades?
I could almost imagine the pair of you chatting tarding over drinks. Poor old Marky would have his work cut out wouldnt he. :LOL:

"Well Mr tar, I rarely have losing trades"
"Only bad traders dont have many losing trades!!"
"Well we have our opinions Mr tar, but ive been trading a good while now, made millions trading as I do, very conservative, low risk. Look, heres some statements along with examples of how I play, its really not that hard to understa......"
"I completely understand all this lecturing! These examples are all based on hindsight, anyone can do that!"
"Mr tar, these are all trades ive actually taken in the manor ive outlined, Im trying to show you thats its possible, its what I actually do."
"Trades examples are cherry picking! I await a live trading journal!"
Mr tar then calmly gets up, places a zulu chart on the table "This guy thought he knew what he was doing! 99% win rate!!" smiles smugly and shuffles off down Belief Street.

You know, its a shame you changed ya avatar, I thought we were starting to make some progress mate :D

Another thread is hijacked and ruined by darktone .

"hijacked and ruined" :LOL: ..You dont think you might be being a touch melodramatic.. Of course you dont. Theres only one view right, your view. ;)

You only see this garbage in t2w, and then they wonder why quality is lower than other forums . How many threads darktone is going to hijack , how many threads darktone is going post lulz cartoons in them , in how many threads darktone is going to act condescending to others.

So Mr Mark has losses ? Case closed .

Last edited:
Fair enough, unfortunately it s hard to check if tutors r really profitable :confused:

It is, but that should be an alarm bell.

There is plenty of good (free) content here to get you thinking. Alternatively, how about practice trading. You could invest 100's in an online trainer with no qualifications, or you could spend the same on a good software license which allows you to market replay with real historical data and learn and test out your ideas.

You only see this garbage in t2w, and then they wonder why quality is lower than other forums . How many threads darktone is going to hijack , how many threads darktone is going post lulz cartoons in them , in how many threads darktone is going to act condescending to others.

One mans garbage is another mans treasure :D.

I dunno, at various times ive had a look around 'other forums' and I see a lot o blinkers, all stamping down their view of what is :p.
Theres some great incite on here if you dig around, some great lulz too, sometimes the two come together. This sets T2W apart from 'the others' imho.

"So Mr Mark has losses ? Case closed"
Really?.. So how we define the ole good/bad trader via win% then?
2500 / 2500 = good (y)
3500 / 1500 = good (y)
4500 / 500 = hmm :confused:
4800 / 200 = ??????
4951 / 49 = ??????
4999 / 1 = ??????
5000 / 0 = Bad Trader! :sleep:

Happy New Year everyone :cheers:

Disagree Mate...Trading is pretty boring and bland, Try talking about it in the pub to non-traders, they look at you like you have two heads....At least hear we have like-minded individuals who can interact with each others threads/posts and bring humor as well as serious discussion to these boards ..... but to be honest, every single aspect of trading has been covered thrice over....stoplosses, best broker yada yada yada....

Darktone is a breath of fresh air, he makes me laugh, he has never been aggressive in his approach and unfortunately for some....speaks a lot of truth, The forum is significantly better off with Darktone.......A good egg. :clap:

Darktone and itspossible are a breath of fresh air, they make me laugh, they have never been aggressive in there approach and unfortunately for some....speak a lot of truth, The forum is significantly better off with Darktone and itspossible....... good eggs-its poss is my fav though as he uses stop losses. :clap:
thanks m8(y)

Disagree Mate...Trading is pretty boring and bland, Try talking about it in the pub to non-traders, they look at you like you have two heads....At least hear we have like-minded individuals who can interact with each others threads/posts and bring humor as well as serious discussion to these boards ..... but to be honest, every single aspect of trading has been covered thrice over....stoplosses, best broker yada yada yada....

Darktone is a breath of fresh air, he makes me laugh, he has never been aggressive in his approach and unfortunately for some....speaks a lot of truth, The forum is significantly better off with Darktone.......A good egg. :clap:

Certainly there should be some threads for humor and lulz .. etc , i like that , but to take over every other thread with the same lulz thats called trolling , and frankly its against the forum rules .

thanks m8(y)

Certainly there should be some threads for humor and lulz .. etc , i like that , but to take over every other thread with the same lulz thats called trolling , and frankly its against the forum rules .

Many a true word spoken in jest. I like to convey my view of truthfulness in gifs / memes and lulz. A single gif of meme can cover an awful lot of text, please see below:-

175x is a lot of leverage. It would only takes a small sharp blip to wipe the account or puke you out. It could become hot very quickly, hot hot hot and
leverage is one of the most important concepts to understand about Forex trading. It’s the reason traders are able to gain full exposure to a trade and experience big returns despite not having all the full amount of equity - something you’d need when trading something like traditional stocks or bonds.
Put another way, leverage makes trading more accessible by letting a trader trade more than they physically have. This happens in much the same way as someone purchases a house by borrowing from a bank; if you can deposit a percentage of the total value, the bank will cover the difference. When applied to trading it has you putting up a portion of the full trade amount with your broker covering the rest.
Before we delve too much further, let’s have a quick recap about how leverage works at a very basic level…
Let’s say you have $1,000 in your trading account (this is your equity) to put towards a trade. You could take that equity, apply a leverage ratio of 50:1 - this means for every $1 you put in, the broker will lend the other $49 - and thereby gain full exposure to a larger trade. In this case, your $1,000 combined with a 50:1 ratio (50 x $1,000) lets you control a $50,000 trade and the exposure to both the potential reward, and the risk, of the full amount.
Brokers will let you adjust your leverage up or down to suit your needs, as far as 400:1 in some cases which offers some big returns from a small outlay. That can be great in theory - especially so when it comes off - but there’s another side to leverage traders must always remember: leverage not only amplifies your profits, but your losses too. So the higher the leverage, the greater the risk.
To show the relative negative impact of leverage, let’s consider a scenario whereby two traders decide to put their $10,000 of capital behind the same trade but using different leverage sizes. Unfortunately for them, the trade goes against them to the tune of 100 Pips.
As you can see, the results for each trader are significantly different, with the higher ratio of leverage greatly amplifying the loss of Trader X - in one trade, they have wiped out half of their equity. While Trader Y still experienced a loss, the more conservative approach to leverage means that, as a percentage, there was a lesser effect on their total equity.
6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4644-ccc.jpg

The obvious conclusion from the above example is that if you want to mitigate risk it’s sensible to use less leverage. However, if the trades had gone the other way, in favour of the traders, Trader Y would have earned a greater profit, it would look like a great trade and they’d come out of it feeling pretty clever. This means the argument for low leverage isn’t necessarily straightforward.
Some traders actually prefer a higher degree of risk because of that potential for larger profits in a shorter time frame. The decision of how much leverage to apply is therefore very much a personal one, dependent on your trading style, general attitude to risk, availability of capital and what you want to gain from trading.
A tried and true method of figuring out whether you’re going too deep with your choice of leverage is to simply ask yourself what would happen if the trade went against you. How will it affect your bottom line? Could you afford to cover the loss? Simple questions like this should help guide you towards an answer. It also pays to remember that just because a broker is offering high leverage doesn’t mean you have to take it. Leverage of 400:1 might be the maximum offered, but it’s not the level you have to trade at.
Ultimately, leverage is never something to be taken lightly. The more you use, the bigger the reward but the bigger the risk. So use your Demo account wisely, practice with virtual funds and get a real feel for the impact of leverage and all credits for the above is here.

or

giphy.gif

see (y)

Who's this Darktone dude Mike ? never heard of him, he sounds like a dangerous highwayman with his hijacking, thinking outside the box, lulz & whatnot milarky.... surely we must all be single minded in our approach to trading, that's how winners are grinners right ?......tell me I'm not going to have find my own way, tell me it ain't so ?

Good post btw